Check your account email address ×

New data shows that vaccinated people are 5x more likely to die from covid

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder what the difference could be, masks, social distancing, the vax running out of steam?

Vaccine causing the variants? :news:

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wonder what the difference could be, masks, social distancing, the vax running out of steam?

Their populations descend from different sons of Noah, so probably hereditary predispositions.  

4 hours ago, Plissken said:

Their populations descend from different sons of Noah, so probably hereditary predispositions.  

Like natives with sugar, black people with salt 

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Have you told them about the hot/cold theory? How it’s hot in the southern states so they’re all indoors causing their current spikes vs the northern states where everyone works/eats/sleeps outside in the summer because it’s more tolerable? I assume that same theory is in effect here, wouldn’t you think?

If all else fails, don’t worry about critical thinking, just keep posting these open ended tweets.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Vaccine causing the variants? :news:

Is there a new one other than delta in both countries? Maybe someone can tell us more about the lambda variant, which was discovered last august in Peru pre vaccine, was caused by the vaccine? Or the delta variant which was first found in undervaxxed India this past spring?

Vaxxer rational thinking.....

But in Australia's most populous state, New South Wales, several rescue dogs were shot dead last by local authorities. According to Angus Thompson in the Sidney Morning Herald, the rural Bourke Shire Council "killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals."

A spokesman from Australia's Office of Local Government (OLG) said that they had "been informed that the council decided to take this course of action to protect its employees and community, including vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of COVID-19 transmission . . ."

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Is there a new one other than delta in both countries? Maybe someone can tell us more about the lambda variant, which was discovered last august in Peru pre vaccine, was caused by the vaccine? Or the delta variant which was first found in undervaxxed India this past spring?

Never claimed all variants would be derived from those vaccinated.   Also just because the people infected with a variant were unvaccinated doesn't mean they didn't get infected from someone who was.   We know the vaccinated now can carry high viral loads and be highly infectious even if they don't get very sick.  India had a number of trials going on at that time which I already posted.  Virus' mutate from immune response of the infected.   There is no way of knowing if the immune response that is created by the vaccine stops this. 

10 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Vaccine caused variant. Lol. Wow. 

4B66B863-0966-4A36-B8EE-4882845DE3D0.jpeg

Ignorance is nothing to be proud of dude.

Trials had been underway when Delta showed up.   Also the fact that vaccinated can carry high viral loads suggest the possibility the vaccine could have been relevant in its development. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965703047/vaccines-could-drive-the-evolution-of-more-covid-19-mutants

https://www.quantamagazine.org/how-vaccines-can-drive-pathogens-to-evolve-20180510/

https://www.unitypoint.org/article.aspx?id=db428f77-6e61-497b-91ce-1317a3396dd8

What Causes Viruses to Mutate?

The creation of a vaccine for any new virus could also cause additional mutations.

“Let’s explain this concept a little further. Any virus will keep trying to change, so it can continue to spread. With all vaccines, the more quickly people get vaccinated the better. The slower vaccination happens, the higher the chance of having mutations in the virus and the appearance of more variants. And, as we are seeing with the delta variant, the more the virus can spread in the community."

Edited by Highmark

52 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Have you told them about the hot/cold theory? How it’s hot in the southern states so they’re all indoors causing their current spikes vs the northern states where everyone works/eats/sleeps outside in the summer because it’s more tolerable? I assume that same theory is in effect here, wouldn’t you think?

If all else fails, don’t worry about critical thinking, just keep posting these open ended tweets.

One would have to be able to think for themselves, so that leaves you out.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One would have to be able to think for themselves, so that leaves you out.

What about the hot/cold theory?

I don’t speak Hebrew, who published this?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But the symptoms of the vaxxed were milder.

I search for this info and all I can find are facts checks and this statement from the BBC

Some people, including those pushing an anti-vaccine agenda online, have been misinterpreting figures showing that a large proportion of those dying with the Delta variant of coronavirus had been vaccinated.

One conspiracy site even claimed vaccinated people were dying at higher rates than those who had not received the jab, which is untrue.

This site and others use real figures in a misleading way, to arrive at a completely false conclusion - that the vaccine may not be working or even doing more harm than good.”

And also interesting how in the PHE footnotes (that bright news leaves out) it says data isn’t due to them until the 21st of the month and specifically mentions that the data is incomplete.

Edited by akvanden

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So am I, and so is this guy.  The vax even gave him superpowers.

Older guy I work with got Bell’s palsy after getting the vaccine and they said it wasn’t related :lol: