Check your account email address ×

1000 covid deaths daily.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

I’ve never once told anyone to get vaccinated, but I understand why you might think so. I don’t care if you get vaccinated (unless it screwed with the medical system like in Texas where they’re delaying elective surgeries).

Deflection noted..thanks for playing..

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good grief you're a fucking moron.  The technology is the key, again you're a fucking moron.

Ok, you keep holding on to Dr Malone telling us about those secret 10 year agreements between Pfizer and Israel on adverse effects (which they’re already reporting on) and we’ll keep laughing. Fair deal?

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Deflection noted..thanks for playing..

“You keep preaching to a bunch of white guys on a 100% white guy website  to get vaxed”

don’t reply to that or I’m deflecting? Ok…… O.o

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

I think I’m replying to your stats, with stats. May I?

You “think” a lot of things.  You. An post whatever whataboutism you want to deflect something that makes you uneasy.  It doesn’t mean you are winning any debate or even properly debating the “stats” me or anybody else puts up.

So, thanks for playing.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Wonder what the difference between Minnesota and Texas is?? Maybe 2 million diseased illegal immigrants being released into Texas over the past 6 months??

Who fucking cares.  Probably the same three blind mice counting these “stats” there as the ones counting them for Fauci.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Do you think we can vaccinate our way to eliminating the virus?

Hasn’t worked for the flu.

58 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, but the majority of the hospitalizations wouldn’t be there right now if they were vaccinated, same with deaths.

Bullshit.  There are no concrete numbers showing this.  If this were the case, we’d be at 100% vaccination levels.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“You keep preaching to a bunch of white guys on a 100% white guy website  to get vaxed”

Oh, I guess you think you are just being clever then?  :lol:

Like I said, you THINK a lot of things.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ok, you keep holding on to Dr Malone telling us about those secret 10 year agreements between Pfizer and Israel on adverse effects (which they’re already reporting on) and we’ll keep laughing. Fair deal?

Yet his goalposts don't move.

Stay strong, they didn't even need this gem on you.

Lil' Bastard Brainwashing Kit - Wikisimpsons, the Simpsons ...

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Well what race in America represents the least vaxed?? White or black/latino's??

What race represents a larger population in America, whites or Black/Latino??

What race do you think is causing the spikes? The 28-ish% of non-vaxed whites or the 68-ish% of non-vaxed black/latino's who represent the largest population in America??

Here, join this website and start talking to your people so you can get this covid shit under control..

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yet his goalposts don't move.

Stay strong, they didn't even need this gem on you.

Lil' Bastard Brainwashing Kit - Wikisimpsons, the Simpsons ...

LOL!  So many are so clearly proud of “their own” decision to get the shot that they will defend their decision against any and all alternative information.  It’s astounding. It’s literally right out of the “How to win friends and influence people” scenario.  Some will just dig their heels in no matter what is given to them to help with their train of thought.  What’s weird is, most should be able to see that they aren’t alone in questioning the it decision to get the “vaccine”, look at the initials vs. booster numbers….the “menacing delta” booster will be even more fractional.

This is whole thing has been buffoonery up so badly, it’s take half the population dying before anybody would take it seriously now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The one you pulled every string you could to get your shot as soon as you could.  That Trump vaccine? 

Didn’t have have to beg or pull one string. That’s something peasants do. I just made an appointment and showed up. tWiCe!!

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

What do we do if we see an enhanced immune response (immune system starts attacking the body) from a future variant in the vaccinated?  It doesn't make the headlines but the CDC discussion on boosters raised this as a concern of which has always been one with mRNA vaccines.    

if!!! :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You “think” a lot of things.  You. An post 

Bullshit.  There are no concrete numbers showing this.  If this were the case, we’d be at 100% vaccination levels.

I think I posted the exact same stats you did, for context purposes. No need to get your undies in a bundle over it.

And I think the only concrete evidence you’d believe was if you were the hospitals medical director yourself, counting and asking each patient itself. 

“I’ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull’s ass, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it.”

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think I posted the exact same stats you did, for context purposes. No need to get your undies in a bundle over it.

And I think the only concrete evidence you’d believe was if you were the hospitals medical director yourself, counting and asking each patient itself. 

“I’ll tell you what, you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bull’s ass, but I’d rather take the butcher’s word for it.”

Holy shit.  I just stopped reading after your first paragraph.  Smh.

You are starting to remind me of “BarbieHands”.  :lol:

38 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well what race in America represents the least vaxed?? White or black/latino's??

What race represents a larger population in America, whites or Black/Latino??

What race do you think is causing the spikes? The 28-ish% of non-vaxed whites or the 68-ish% of non-vaxed black/latino's who represent the largest population in America??

Here, join this website and start talking to your people so you can get this covid shit under control..

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

I’m happy you’re able to break down the ethnicities. I’m just keeping it at the unvaccinated level, since that’s what the debate is all about.

Posting links to blacklives matters, who’s deflecting? 

Just now, akvanden said:

I’m happy you’re able to break down the ethnicities. I’m just keeping it at the unvaccinated level, since that’s what the debate is all about.

Which race is the least vaxed and has the higher population in America?? I would guess the least vaxed race is the one filling up the hospitals right?? Do you think you're getting your pro-vax info to the right non-vaxed people on a 100% white forum??

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lol:  You can seriously post that with a straight face?

Oh look at the red states with all their hospitalizations.  :lol:  

38 minutes ago, racer254 said:

image.png.9b49e1f6d9ffb26753548d41b8cf9ba5.png

Well its only harmless in social justice rio.......I mean protests....anything regarding protest....I mean riots against govt overreach it becomes extremely deadly.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

:news:

Immunocompromised patients make up roughly 2.7% of the U.S. adult population and 44% of hospitalized breakthrough infections, where someone gets infected even after they’ve been fully vaccinated.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/13/cdc-covid-boosters-panel-recommends-extra-vaccine-doses-for-vulnerable-americans.html

What’s this :news: for?

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Which race is the least vaxed and has the higher population in America?? I would guess the least vaxed race is the one filling up the hospitals right?? Do you think you're getting your pro-vax info to the right non-vaxed people on a 100% white forum??

Yes, I do enjoy your company, plus I feel safe here.

Can I stay? Please?