Check your account email address ×

There is no climate crisis

Yes there is.

Global climate temperatures have been going up since the last ice age, in exact parallel with the increase in global population.

We have too many people on this planet.  This seems like an ideal time for a global pandemic to cull the herd.

:)

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yes there is.

Global climate temperatures have been going up since the last ice age, in exact parallel with the increase in global population.

We have too many people on this planet.  This seems like an ideal time for a global pandemic to cull the herd.

Ummm.....thats what temps do after ice ages.....go up for centuries.   We have far less CO2 in the atmosphere now that many other times in history long before human's were significant.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yes there is.

The whole population of the World would fit in Jacksonville Florida.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yes there is.

Gonna take something a lot worse than this cold going around 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Gonna take something a lot worse than this cold going around 

We tried bird, swine and bat flu already to no avail.  Small pox, Spanish flu, etc. Maybe we should try whatever killed the dinosaurs.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Ummm.....thats what temps do after ice ages.....go up for centuries.   We have far less CO2 in the atmosphere now that many other times in history long before human's were significant.

https://images.app.goo.gl/W88EA4MHcTrJd8oFA

https://images.app.goo.gl/YzoydfDnfGKTttXx9

we're like a swarm of locusts

3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

The whole population of the World would fit in Jacksonville Florida.

But what if everyone had to be 6' apart how big of an area then? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

We tried bird, swine and bat flu already to no avail.  Small pox, Spanish flu, etc. Maybe we should try whatever killed the dinosaurs.

Small pox was nasty and killed nearly 1 in 3 who got it 

until one day a dude noticed that milk maids never got small pox. And it was known that milk maids always got cow pox from their job. 

so he began infecting people with cow pox, then exposing them to small pox and they’d never get it. 

that simple inoculation with a milder illness cured a horrific disease. Pretty interesting 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Small pox was nasty and killed nearly 1 in 3 who got it 

until one day a dude noticed that milk maids never got small pox. And it was known that milk maids always got cow pox from their job. 

so he began infecting people with cow pox, then exposing them to small pox and they’d never get it. 

that simple inoculation with a milder illness cured a horrific disease. Pretty interesting 

I've never milked a bat, but I'm willing to give it a shot... for the sake of all humanity.

:lol:

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've never milked a bat, but I'm willing to give it a shot... for the sake of all humanity.

:lol:

Gotta be a chink around there somewhere that can milk one for you 

1 hour ago, mnstang said:

This is where they say weather is not climate or something like that and I lose interest.

If it’s cold or average that’s weather 

if it’s hotter than average, that’s climate 

because the alt left doesn’t understand how averages work. 

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Not going down this road with a newbie.   Its been hashed over 1000 x's on here.   

Feel free to off yourself to help us all out.  :bc:

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Show me your science Bill Nye.

Brilliant.   You call me the guy you believe in.  :lol:   Fuck dude are you really that dumb?