Check your account email address ×

He’s right.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As long as america is out. Doesn’t matter how it happened. It’s finally over. 

1000 US troops landed yesterday?? 1000's More on the way too..:dunno:

Wonder what the Biden admin will do when the taliban grabs a bunch of US citizens that got left behind by sleepy Joe and they post videos of them killing them??

Compare trumps Afghanistan to biden's.  It is as simple as that.  Biden turned Afghanistan around in about 2 days and now he will have the big bad taliban to run cover while he rapes the taxpayers of this country.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

1000 US troops landed yesterday?? 1000's More on the way too..:dunno:

Wonder what the Biden admin will do when the taliban grabs a bunch of US citizens that got left behind by sleepy Joe and they post videos of them killing them??

Troops will get em out. They always have. It’s over. 

As soon as biden got in the white house, the taliban knew they had a chance.  Trump took us from 13000, to 2500 troops, with very little problems.  Now, we are out, but what a total cluster fuck biden created.  Is there anything that biden will do that isn't a total fuck up.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Troops will get em out. They always have. It’s over. 

Taliban could make it ugly as the non-troops are spread all over the country.  Reports are they are not allowing any American's into the airport at Kabul.

If you are American an in Afg. at the request (employment) of the American govt we have a responsibility to get you out safely.   As far as I'm concerned if you went their solely by your choice for whatever reason then you are on your own.  

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well “your boy” signed a peace deal with the Taliban which empowered and emboldened them.  Biden like him or not did what should have been done years ago.

We 100% should be out of there . Joe's handlers completely fucked the withdraw . To even attempt to pretend otherwise is crazy 

• Gold Member
On 8/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, revkevsdi said:

Who fucking cares about Islam. If you weren’t relying on Saudi oil they’d have no money to support radical Islam. 

On top of being a pussy, you're an idiot.  :lol:

On 8/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, revkevsdi said:

Who fucking cares about Islam. If you weren’t relying on Saudi oil they’d have no money to support radical Islam. 

Lmfao you are such a fucking cunt . Do you think we all forget what you manufacture? 

So who is this  you you are talking about ? YOU make Styrofoam packing supplys . Remind us of how you are manufacturing that shitty shitty environment killing product with no petroleum? 

Ger off you high sybian 

• Thanks 1

I am no fan of Biden, but I'll give him props for getting out.

And before anyone says he didn't do it well.. maybe, maybe not.  I don't think there is a way to leave without it collapsing behind.  

But, leaving the way Biden did is still better than what Obama did in 8 years or Trump did in 4.

I'm still very skeptical that this is just going to be a redirection of our war efforts, because our ear machine doesn't sleep.  But on it's face, this is great.

I haven't been following this but I saw a clip where they were saying the citizens were freaking out and hanging from our planes that were taking off.  It does break my heart a little because those are real people and there are plenty of good people there and it could easily be me or you that were born there and in the same hopeless position in a shit hole.  It really is sad.  But we can't Police the world, we've been there for twenty fucking years and our own country is falling apart.  We do NOT need to be getting into any new conflicts right now and I'll be pretty pissed if we do.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, mnstang said:

And before anyone says he didn't do it well.. maybe, maybe not.  I don't think there is a way to leave without it collapsing behind.  

But, leaving the way Biden did is still better than what Obama did in 8 years or Trump did in 4.

I'm still very skeptical that this is just going to be a redirection of our war efforts, because our ear machine doesn't sleep.  But on it's face, this is great.

I haven't been following this but I saw a clip where they were saying the citizens were freaking out and hanging from our planes that were taking off.  It does break my heart a little because those are real people and there are plenty of good people there and it could easily be me or you that were born there and in the same hopeless position in a shit hole.  It really is sad.  But we can't Police the world, we've been there for twenty fucking years and our own country is falling apart.  We do NOT need to be getting into any new conflicts right now and I'll be pretty pissed if we do.

Trump reduced the troops from 13000 to 2500 and didn't have a problem in 1.5 years.  Yep, we are out now, but biden fucked it up, big time.  And at what cost?  Will we be back in there?  Will the taliban just rule now?  What about terrorists attacks over the last 4 years, how will those change? 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Trump reduced the troops from 13000 to 2500 and didn't have a problem in 1.5 years.  Yep, we are out now, but biden fucked it up, big time.  And at what cost?  Will we be back in there?  Will the taliban just rule now?  What about terrorists attacks over the last 4 years, how will those change? 

You sound like you're in favor of occupying other countries.  I am not.

17 hours ago, mnstang said:

No argument that getting out wasn't warranted... but there was a way to do it and this isn't it.

We, the "strongest nation that's ever existed" have reduced ourselves to begging our ass-backwards enemies to not hurt us while we try to evacuate.  Biden as recently as July promised that those who helped us in Afghanistan wouldn't be harmed and that we had plans to exfil or protect them.  Watch what comes next, when Biden offers the Taliban billions of taxpayer dollars to prevent them from killing those we've left behind.  That money certainly won't go into the hands of anyone looking to do us harm.

Women in Kabul and other metropolitan areas who were sitting at cafe's, going to university, socializing with friends, driving cars, etc, two weeks ago have been stuffed back into their burqas, beaten for driving, etc.

We're doing nothing to help those who helped us.  Thousands will be slaughtered, imprisoned, forced into sexual slavery...

I can't think of anything that's happened in my 41 years of life on this planet that's more embarrassing as an American than this complete surrender and utter disregard for the well-being of our allies.

Fuck Biden and Harris.  They were both front and center on this.  Watch the left try to use this to promote Harris to president in the next 6 months...

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

No argument that getting out wasn't warranted... but there was a way to do it and this isn't it.

We, the "strongest nation that's ever existed" have reduced ourselves to begging our ass-backwards enemies to not hurt us while we try to evacuate.  Biden as recently as July promised that those who helped us in Afghanistan wouldn't be harmed and that we had plans to exfil or protect them.  Watch what comes next, when Biden offers the Taliban billions of taxpayer dollars to prevent them from killing those we've left behind.  That money certainly won't go into the hands of anyone looking to do us harm.

Women in Kabul and other metropolitan areas who were sitting at cafe's, going to university, socializing with friends, driving cars, etc, two weeks ago have been stuffed back into their burqas, beaten for driving, etc.

We're doing nothing to help those who helped us.  Thousands will be slaughtered, imprisoned, forced into sexual slavery...

I can't think of anything that's happened in my 41 years of life on this planet that's more embarrassing as an American than this complete surrender and utter disregard for the well-being of our allies.

Fuck Biden and Harris.  They were both front and center on this.  Watch the left try to use this to promote Harris to president in the next 6 months...

How do you leave without this happening?!

It's going to happen every time.  What's embarrassing isn't how we left, it's being there for 20 years.  

I feel bad for those people that live there.  But most of this world is living in horrible conditions.  They don't pay taxes for all this protection and infrastructure they were getting for 20 years.  Their leaders all fled, they aren't standing up for their own country, what the fuck.  Biden did a better job than the last three presidents on getting out of there.  Sure it's a shit show, there's no other way to leave there with leaving a vacuum that will get filled.  We tried, plenty.  20 years.  How many Americans died.  Time to get the hell out.

All these things I hear people say, the "what abouts", that's exactly how you get stuck somewhere for 20 years.  I'd like to hear exactly how we could have left without that place reverting back into a shit show.

18 minutes ago, mnstang said:

How do you leave without this happening?!

It's going to happen every time.  What's embarrassing isn't how we left, it's being there for 20 years.  

I feel bad for those people that live there.  But most of this world is living in horrible conditions.  They don't pay taxes for all this protection and infrastructure they were getting for 20 years.  Their leaders all fled, they aren't standing up for their own country, what the fuck.  Biden did a better job than the last three presidents on getting out of there.  Sure it's a shit show, there's no other way to leave there with leaving a vacuum that will get filled.  We tried, plenty.  20 years.  How many Americans died.  Time to get the hell out.

All these things I hear people say, the "what abouts", that's exactly how you get stuck somewhere for 20 years.  I'd like to hear exactly how we could have left without that place reverting back into a shit show.

You implement a strategy.  There was no strategy here.  There were strategies presented that would have yielded much better results than this and they were thrown out.

The square-shouldered cunt Bush is responsible FOR ALL OF THIS!!! The fucking bastard is languishing in Dallas with his grand-children, while Americans are going to veterans Hospital to get more and more operations, amputations.

HOWEVER, the cock-sucking OBAMA, TRUMP, and BIDEN cock-sucking EGO BASTARDS signed-on for the euphoric GLORY AND POWER of the presidency.  By doing so, they took on the horrendously difficult task of the middle east. 

While I've told you for years is that the Middle East can basically NEVER BE RESOLVED, Biden should have handled it differently.  

He should have NEVER ANNOUNCED A WITHDRAWAL DATE OF AUGUST 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fucking idiot, fucking asshole!!

It should have been a PHASED-IN, slow retreat, with the Afghans given every opportunity to defend themselves. If the Afghans could not, or would not fight, then it was on them.

Remember it was George Fucking Bush, now living the good life in Dallas, who invaded, killed and destroyed Afghanistan!! We owed them every opportunity to defend themselves, and we owed them a separation based on integrity, as Americans, not some fucking worthless politician from Delaware, who has sucked on the taxpayer's tit for 49 years. 

6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Good god the Taliban was going to take over whether it was Trump or Biden and enough with the terrorist fear mongering. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

You implement a strategy.  There was no strategy here.  There were strategies presented that would have yielded much better results than this and they were thrown out.

And what exactly is the magic strategy that will keep the Taliban away when we're all gone?

Just now, mnstang said:

And what exactly is the magic strategy that will keep the Taliban away when we're all gone?

There is none and they have known for years that the Afghan Army wasn’t worth a fuck. 

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

Plan isn't to stop the Taliban taking over.  Plan is to ensure Americans and our Afghan allies who were counting on our protection get out.  Think we've gotten out like 2k of 80k or something ridiculous like that.

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god the Taliban was going to take over whether it was Trump or Biden and enough with the terrorist fear mongering. 

No shit.

The irritating part is these guys are just following the tribal lines without even knowing it.  Almost as brainwashed as the left.  I'm sure they've all said they wanted us out (when Trump says it).  And the when some other guy that they don't like gets us out, everything is different, we should have done it "differently", and we were good with leaving 2500 American troops there forever... 

I strongly dislike Biden, but you have to still think for yourself.  Did you guys learn nothing from watching 4 years of Orange man bad?  You're not far off!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

No shit.

The irritating part is these guys are just following the tribal lines without even knowing it.  Almost as brainwashed as the left.  I'm sure they've all said they wanted us out (when Trump says it).  And the when some other guy that they don't like gets us out, everything is different, we should have done it "differently", and we were good with leaving 2500 American troops there forever... 

I strongly dislike Biden, but you have to still think for yourself.  Did you guys learn nothing from watching 4 years of Orange man bad?  You're not far off!  

:goodpost: