Check your account email address ×

Liberal Religious Hypocrisy

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You're not going to tell me because you don't the tools to do so.

What?  Is this mad libs now?  Better check with your union representative to ensure you are entitled to play.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What?  Is this mad libs now?  Better check with your union representative to ensure you are entitled to play.  

Now you're jealous of union guys like Snake now, WTF man LOL

BTW, I'm on the other side of the negotiating table when it comes to dealing with union guys.

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

BTW, I'm on the other side of the negotiating table when it comes to dealing with union guys.

How did you get that I was somehow "jealous" of anything out of my post?  I'm beginning to see why your posts are off topic, your comprehension sucks.  And whatever side of the negotiating table you are on just tells me whoever you negotiate for is inept as picking negotiators.  Good grief.  Ahhhh...never mind, jobs are going to Mexico next year anyway.  Enjoy your job negotiating what food item goes in the grocery bag first so as not to crush any of the customers other items.  Or maybe you are a dish washing typ-o guy?  

Edited by Zambroski

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

How did you get that I was somehow "jealous" of anything out of my post?  I'm beginning to see why your posts are off topic, your comprehension sucks.  And whatever side of the negotiating table you are on just tells me whoever you negotiate for is inept as picking negotiators.  Good grief.  Ahhhh...never mind, jobs are going to Mexico next year anyway.  Enjoy your job negotiating what food item goes in the grocery bag first so as not to crush any of the customers other items.  Or maybe you are a dish washing typ-o guy?  

Yea I'm a dishwasher  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, no shame in that, I was 15 and took a job dish washing.  In three months I was a fry cook!  I moved up the ladder quick!  :lol:

Mileage Psycho is a big deal ....just ask him :lol:

On 6/18/2016 at 1:51 PM, Kivalo said:

Simply put a theist is someone who believes in the existence of a God/s. An Atheist is someone who does not believe in that existence. Its not really a title unless you want it to be, its more like  description.

Is there description/title for me if I don't believe in ghosts? 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

In what way do you get involved?  My previous employer had a panel shop unionized just so they had the right to bid on projects mandated as union labor.  Did not know how much input they had with negotiation.