Check your account email address ×

They know masks and vaccines don’t work

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He brought tears of joy and laughter to these forums for years….and never once tried to do so.  :lmao:

He thought he was the champion of truth and justice here. Brite shining light of Social Justice for the environment :news: 

Listing gun related crimes that at one point included BB Guns  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He thought he was the champion of truth and justice here. Brite shining light of Social Justice for the environment :news: 

Listing gun related crimes that at one point included BB Guns  :lol: 

What a fraud that twerp is.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Complete with grease stain and all  :lol: 

image.thumb.png.5f5e04031a1e7a5de81b9d6c36c99ca7.png

I know this is a Meme, but I've had this EXACT experience at the local grocery store..... Fortunately I was wearing this shirt at the time.

701CC264-AF78-4BA9-A75B-001A5BC1FEC3.jpeg

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2021 at 11:16 AM, akvanden said:

The majority of deaths and hospitalizations are from unvaccinated. Discussion over.

This is false. 

that number is from January. When pressed on this Jen Paski had no answer. 

i was at University of Michigans hospital  last Friday. The nurse we were working with told us 90% of the covid people they are treating are vaccinated. That in January the cdc asked them to stop reporting covid infections in vaccinated  people. They asked them to stop testing vaccinated as well. They had to start reporting and testing again because the vast majority of people coming in were vaccinated. At first they were letting them go to rooms around other people because they didn’t think they could transmit covid to Other people because of the vaccines . Now they are isolating them because they are infecting everyone. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  And yet Texas did far better than states with far more restrictions.

Can you post up statistics showing the Delta variant is more lethal in non-vaccinated people than the original variant?

State policy.... :lmao:Sure thing comrade. 

If masks and vaccines work why do you care?  Over 75% of people over 50 are vaccinated.   Over 90% of people over 65-70 are.   If the delta death rate is even equal to the original and knowing the extraordinarily low death rates of those under 50 we are crazy to go about this in the same manner we did early 2020 even using the manipulated methods of calculating mortality rates we used. 

Yes, did, as in past tense, pre vaccine, pre delta. Maybe Gov Abbott should have mentioned that? since that would really help his current problem, which is what we’re talking about. Or would you like to stay in 2020?

And I don’t care, other than what you are advocating is not working in Texas, which is what I pointed out. Remember everyone’s funny memes about why people wearing masks and being vaccinated shouldn’t care about people who don’t (super funny memes by the way). Well, Texas.The Governor has also sent a letter to the Texas Hospital Association asking hospitals to voluntarily postpone elective medical procedures” well WTF…. I was told I only needed to watch my own bobber, but now the hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated that others can’t get in.

Any other serious issue you want to laugh about?

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I asked for stats to show where what you are saying is fairly incorrect. You answered that with a question. That’s deflection but you can continue to post back to people in threads and then complain that they just start threads because they are posting them in a echo chamber. That’s sort of hypocritical but it just builds on what we are already seeing here. Full of facts, data and links but you’re really no better than a lot of other people when you get called out on your bullshit. Some people post bullshit on these forums just to “fish”. While ignorant and a waste of time IMO, it is what it is. You seem to honestly believe a lot of what you post. Commendable but dont sit and spin it, then play stupid and expect people to not ask questions. 

Oh, you want a “stat” about the governors executive order taking the approach of wear a mask if you want, get the vaccine if you want? Here’s the stat….

With the medical advancements of vaccines and antibody therapeutic drugs, Texas now has the tools to protect Texans from the virus,” said Governor Abbott. "We must now do more to restore livelihoods and normalcy for Texans by opening Texas 100 percent. Make no mistake, COVID-19 has not disappeared, but it is clear from the recoveries, vaccinations, reduced hospitalizations, and safe practices that Texans are using that state mandates are no longer needed. Today's announcement does not abandon safe practices that Texans have mastered over the past year. Instead, it is a reminder that each person has a role to play in their own personal safety and the safety of others. With this executive order, we are ensuring that all businesses and families in Texas have the freedom to determine their own destiny."

Wear a mask if you want, get the vaccine if you want. I can put that in a pie chart if you want?

(ps - I’m not arguing that people shouldn’t have the freedoms to do as they wish, only pointing out they have repercussions on others, not just themselves. I haven’t seen a meme for that yet.)

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is false. 

i was at University of Michigans hospital  last Friday. The nurse we were working with told us 90% of the covid people they are treating are vaccinated. That in January the cdc asked them to stop reporting covid infections in vaccinated  people. They asked them to stop testing vaccinated as well. They had to start reporting and testing again because the vast majority of people coming in were vaccinated. At first they were letting them go to rooms around other people because they didn’t think they could transmit covid to Other people because of the vaccines . Now they are isolating them because they are infecting everyone. 

When you post comments like this, I have a hard time taking you seriously.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

This is false. 

sure

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Yes, did, as in past tense, pre vaccine, pre delta. Maybe Gov Abbott should have mentioned that? since that would really help his current problem, which is what we’re talking about. Or would you like to stay in 2020?

And I don’t care, other than what you are advocating is not working in Texas, which is what I pointed out. Remember everyone’s funny memes about why people wearing masks and being vaccinated shouldn’t care about people who don’t (super funny memes by the way). Well, Texas.The Governor has also sent a letter to the Texas Hospital Association asking hospitals to voluntarily postpone elective medical procedures” well WTF…. I was told I only needed to watch my own bobber, but now the hospitals are filling up with the unvaccinated that others can’t get in.

Any other serious issue you want to laugh about?

Sorry but Texas isn't catching the likes of NY and NJ. 

I've not denied Tx isn't having a spike even posted previously why warm weather states spike at different times.   I'm just saying if the mask and vaccine works those that are vaccinated and wearing masks are very, very safe no?

Stupid questions but are you vaccinated?   Do you wear a mask while out in public?   Are you fearful of your life if you get COVID?   For me its No, No and No. 

Edited by Highmark

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

I've not denied Tx isn't having a spike even posted previously why warm weather states spike at different times.   I'm just saying if the mask and vaccine works those that are vaccinated and wearing masks are very, very safe no?

Stupid questions but are you vaccinated?   Do you wear a mask while out in public?   Are you fearful of your life if you get COVID?   For me its No, No and No. 

Again, it’s not about catching up to any state, it’s about what’s currently going on. And yes, those that are vaccinated have a much lower chance of hospitalization aka “being safe.”

Vaccination: yes. No, I don’t wear a mask (ACE will tell you I wear three while watching CNN inside my own house - he has a creative mind) but have no issue putting one back on to help prevent what’s going on in Texas. I’ve said all along, dont think people should be forced to get vaccines or made to wear masks at this point with the an abundance of vaccines for those who want, unless the health system becomes overrun. Once the system becomes overrun, now you screw with everyone.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Again, it’s not about catching up to any state, it’s about what’s currently going on. And yes, those that are vaccinated have a much lower chance of hospitalization aka “being safe.”

Vaccination: yes. No, I don’t wear a mask (ACE will tell you I wear three while watching CNN inside my own house - he has a creative mind) but have no issue putting one back on to help prevent what’s going on in Texas. I’ve said all along, dont think people should be forced to get vaccines or made to wear masks at this point with the an abundance of vaccines for those who want, unless the health system becomes overrun. Once the system becomes overrun, now you screw with everyone.

Agree with the bold.  :bc:

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

It’s people like you that are prolonging this!  As soon as conservatives get on board and fully submit, this will not be over!  This is not political though! Heard it on the news which is focusing on Florida and Texas R leadership.  DRUMPH!!!!

:lol:

What a damn joke.

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’s people like you that are prolonging this!  As soon as conservatives get on board and fully submit, this will not be over!  This is not political though! Heard it on the news which is focusing on Florida and Texas R leadership.  DRUMPH!!!!

What a damn joke.

Respiratory virus' like the common cold and influenza never really go away.   This whole fight between shut downs, masks and vaccinations are here to stay. 

What is not understood clearly by some is if they handled it differently from the get go there wouldn't be nearly the issues we are having today.  From Trump to Fauci to the CDC and everyone in between the data was constantly changed and manipulated. 

I don't care what anyone says but this was a clusterfuck 100x's more than needed because it was an election year.   Everything became political.     

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What a damn joke.

Abbott's focusing on his state - no news/MSM outlets needed! ;)

"Texas will ask healthcare workers from other states to assist with its surge in COVID-19 cases and request hospitals voluntarily postpone elective surgeries to create more space for coronavirus patients, Gov. Greg Abbott said Monday."

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Respiratory virus' like the common cold and influenza never really go away.   This whole fight between shut downs, masks and vaccinations are here to stay. 

What is not understood clearly by some is if they handled it differently from the get go there wouldn't be nearly the issues we are having today.  From Trump to Fauci to the CDC and everyone in between the data was constantly changed and manipulated. 

I don't care what anyone says but this was a clusterfuck 100x's more than needed because it was an election year.   Everything became political.     

Handled differently, like how? Like let everyone decide from the get-go if they want to wear masks and go voluntarily on lockdown? Waiting to provide vaccines until FDA approval?

**I know you're going to say close the Mexico border down, which Trump didn't do and Biden hasn't done.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Agree with the bold.  :bc:

No caveat though?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Total clusterfuck and, could be seen as our out of control government seeing who will bend, and who will break…..and the defiant ones that won’t do either.

36 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Abbott's focusing on his state - no news/MSM outlets needed! ;)

"Texas will ask healthcare workers from other states to assist with its surge in COVID-19 cases and request hospitals voluntarily postpone elective surgeries to create more space for coronavirus patients, Gov. Greg Abbott said Monday."

Damn that Delta…..and those damn R states!!!  :lmao:

Thank you again for getting your shot for the good of us all!!!!    :lol2:

Been rawdoggin 02 and the virus, and ignoring all mandates since 2 weeks after the first lockdown. There’s people who think I should be dead and killed a bunch of grandmas,  and there’s people who understand science 

17 hours ago, akvanden said:

Handled differently, like how? Like let everyone decide from the get-go if they want to wear masks and go voluntarily on lockdown? Waiting to provide vaccines until FDA approval?

**I know you're going to say close the Mexico border down, which Trump didn't do and Biden hasn't done.

No caveat though?

Seriously?  :lol:  Honesty in the numbers in multiple ways.   Honesty about the masks from the get go.  Open to other treatments while still giving the EUA to the vaccine.  Shutdowns and everything around them focused on the vulnerable.   More uniformed message and not made political.   Not just close Mexico but all borders.   When the Delta variant showed up in India nobody from there or who had been there should have been allowed in the country.  Dude I could go on and on and on.  

Caveat?   What are you a toddler and need reassurance that we disagree somehow?  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, ACE said:

Been rawdoggin 02 and the virus, and ignoring all mandates since 2 weeks after the first lockdown. There’s people who think I should be dead and killed a bunch of grandmas,  and there’s people who understand science 

You’re a beast!

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Seriously?  :lol:  Honesty in the numbers in multiple ways.   Honesty about the masks from the get go.  Open to other treatments while still giving the EUA to the vaccine.  Shutdowns and everything around them focused on the vulnerable.   More uniformed message and not made political.   Not just close Mexico but all borders.   When the Delta variant showed up in India nobody from there or who had been there should have been allowed in the country.  Dude I could go on and on and on.  

Caveat?   What are you a toddler and need reassurance that we disagree somehow?  :lmao:

"What is not understood clearly by some is if they handled it differently from the get go there wouldn't be nearly the issues we are having today."

"Honesty about the masks from the get go" - why, because more people would be wearing them?

" Open to other treatments while still giving the EUA to the vaccine." Clinically proven treatments are approved, like Regeneron.

"Shutdowns and everything around them focused on the vulnerable." So just shutting down the vulnerable vs everyone would have lessened the covid impact?

"More uniformed message and not made political." I suppose, then more people would be getting the vaccine.

"Not just close Mexico but all borders" close down more? Thought "you guys" wanted to open things up. But yeah, shutdown all borders, I could go along with that.

Yes, I'm a toddler. Caveat as in the "do what you want" only goes as far until it starts effecting the health of others, like in Texas, where if I needed a knee replacement I couldn't get one at the moment.