Check your account email address ×

4 officers commit suicide after Jan 6 protests

10 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I picture you as a sov cit fucktard, that all cops, and most non cops hate

Poor crying Tommcat....if only you could see on top of the fridge. Maybe you wouldn’t be such a retarded cry ass little pussy lolz

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying Tommcat....if only you could see on top of the fridge. Maybe you wouldn’t be such a retarded cry ass little pussy lolz

So how many times have you claimed that you weren't driving, you were traveling, and dont recognize police authority? 

9 hours ago, Tommcat said:

I picture you as a sov cit fucktard, that all cops, and most non cops hate

Why do fucking cops have to play the sovereign citizen bullshit on people who don't bow down to them?

The height of a power trip.

Wife works with a polish immigrant.  She doesn't do PC or D vs R.  Just calls it like she sees it. .  In broken English........I turn my Tv on and see grown men crying like little babies........ it is disgusting.  These are not men.  

35 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wife works with a polish immigrant.  She doesn't do PC or D vs R.  Just calls it like she sees it. .  In broken English........I turn my Tv on and see grown men crying like little babies........ it is disgusting.  These are not men.  

Was she talking about Trump supporters? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Tommy has got Benny all ramped up and bent out of ther frame this morning.  It’s just too early for this.  :lmao:

Tommy is an absolute moron on about MC racer level. I think you might need a break

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

If they are  policemen crying on TV , she was. 

Policemen are always crying about something. Remember when they were crying that they would have to kill all their drug dogs if pot became legal? 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Policemen are always crying about something. Remember when they were crying that they would have to kill all their drug dogs if pot became legal? 

Who isn’t a victim anymore? We are a nation of crybabies. 

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No.  Cant say that I did.

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That’s what I’m really mostly saying. Everyone is a fucking grievance group now. Everyone is perpetually aggrieved over some retarded bullshit 24/7

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  Cant say that I did.

Really? It was Chicago PD prior to Illinois legalizing weed. They had commercials and billboards of cute puppy’s and were threatening to euthanize them all if weed became legal. It was fucking pathetic

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Fact.  Whiney little bitches gathered in their little groups.  AND WE HAD ALL BETTER RECOGNIZE THEIR PLIGHT!!!!  

My god.  The shame of it all.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fact.  Whiney little bitches gathered in their little groups.  AND WE HAD ALL BETTER RECOGNIZE THEIR PLIGHT!!!!  

It pathetic

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It pathetic

It's ,,,,,,, I mean if you're gonna be a smart ass and comment on others spelling errors at least get your own correct. You have zero self awareness. Good entertainment though

1 minute ago, HSR said:

It's ,,,,,,, I mean if you're gonna be a smart ass and comment on others spelling errors at least get your own correct. You have zero self awareness. Good entertainment though

Listen you fucking moron....I understand you think you’re 103 IQ carries you towards the top of the pile here but the reality is you’re a fucking speed bump. And an annoying twat of a speed bump at that. 

BUT I OWN MY 1200 sq ft GARAGE FRANKIE DERRRR BEAT THAT DERRR

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you fucking moron....I understand you think you’re 103 IQ carries you towards the top of the pile here but the reality is you’re a fucking speed bump. And an annoying twat of a speed bump at that. 

BUT I OWN MY 1200 sq ft GARAGE FRANKIE DERRRR BEAT THAT DERRR

:baby:

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It pathetic

Stop being one of them little whiney bitches when being called out.  Talk about zero self-awareness.

48 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Poor Benny ... so defensive when called out for his own stupidity :lol:

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

"It's" hilarious :lol:

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Stop being one of them little whiney bitches when being called out.  Talk about zero self-awareness.

What a fucking team lol....morons