Check your account email address ×

Why do double vaxed people act like jehovahs

49 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Seriously.  Everyone i encounter who has been fully vaccinated need to spread the word of the lord lol. I dont fucking care. Fuck off . 

yet you guys love to post about it non stop….

You don’t care? How about we don’t care, stop posting about it.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

yet you guys love to post about it non stop….

You don’t care? How about we don’t care, stop posting about it.

How about stop replying to these posts then. You're just as guilty then lol

10 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

How about stop replying to these posts then. You're just as guilty then lol

:lmao: Well, isn’t that clear!

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

As soon as I start contradicting myself, I will!

:bc:

See you three weeks ago then!

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why do people who don't care have to tell everybody they don't care? :lol:

It’s clear those who have voiced their strong opinions and EXTREMELY valid reasons for not getting the “vaccination” have made those of you who shit your pants, cut your sleeve off and ran to the nearest jab center a bit conscious of your poor and hasty decision.  That’s ok though, it should make you feel that way.  It shows you do have some self-awareness brains cels left.

:lol2:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Seriously.  Everyone i encounter who has been fully vaccinated need to spread the word of the lord lol. I dont fucking care. Fuck off . 

Because the media made it the new low IQ virtue signal. 

essentially it’s the new lazy way for narcissistic people of moderate to low intellect to try and feel good and look good to others while actually not doing anything to help anyone but themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s clear those who have voiced their strong opinions and EXTREMELY valid reasons for not getting the “vaccination” have made those of you who shit your pants, cut your sleeve off and ran to the nearest jab center a bit conscious of your poor and hasty decision.  That’s ok though, it should make you feel that way.  It shows you do have some self-awareness brains cels left.

Shit my pants? Nigga I've been removing asbestos and hazardous waste for 30 years now in a city where stray bullets are an everyday thing and my new warehouse is around the corner from a mosque. Most of you pants shitters couldn't walk a day in my shoes... :news:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Valid reasons have been far and few between. 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Because the media made it the new low IQ virtue signal. 

essentially it’s the new lazy way for narcissistic people of moderate to low intellect to try and feel good and look good to others while actually not doing anything to help anyone but themselves. 

Good lord. Do you come up with this yourself or does someone help you?

Such a hippie antivaxxer! :lol:

Edited by akvanden

11 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Good lord. Do you come up with this yourself or does someone help you?

Such a hippie antivaxxer! :lol:

plus these people tend to freak out when shown that the virtue is unsubstantiated.

and I’ve had lots of vaccines. 

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shit my pants? Nigga I've been removing asbestos and hazardous waste for 30 years now in a city where stray bullets are an everyday thing and my new warehouse is around the corner from a mosque. Most of you pants shitters couldn't walk a day in my shoes... :news:

I thought asbestos was bad for the lungs?  I guess it hurts the brain too.  I’ll have to read up!

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Valid reasons have been far and few between. 

Not really.  The only reason needed is “I don’t want it”.  That’s it.  That’s enough.  And there is no more valid reason than that.

Clearly though, there are plenty of other REALLY GOOD reasons but, you chose differently…and good for you all for choosing what you wanted.

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anti vaxxers are every bit of annoying as the worlds going to end if you don't get vaxxed crew.   the amount of misinformation spouted is fucking amazing

“Anti-vaxxers” vs. “Pants shitters”

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I thought asbestos was bad for the lungs?  I guess it hurts the brain too.  I’ll have to read up!

Not really.  The only reason needed is “I don’t want it”.  That’s it.  That’s enough.  And there is no more valid reason than that.

Clearly though, there are plenty of other REALLY GOOD reasons but, you chose differently…and good for you all for choosing what you wanted.

“Anti-vaxxers” vs. “Pants shitters”

:lol:

Asbestos, hazardous waste, bullets, mooslims, everyday...

You pants shitters are on here everyday bleeding out your cunts over a mask 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Asbestos, hazardous waste, bullets, mooslims, everyday...

You pants shitters are on here everyday bleeding out your cunts over a mask 

You are getting matching “HERO” hat and T-shirt from me!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a perfectly fine reason if that’s all that’s said. The issue usually comes with the “reasoning” thereafter which tends to be bogus.