Check your account email address ×

Todays right wing news headlines.....

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Maybe, but you were never going to think anything but what your elites told you about trump.  You can tell by your constant posting of "trump" hit pieces.

I think on my own.

I stated all last year vote for anyone but Trump and I didnt vote for Clinton.

He's all yours

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump?

No, Roman Polanski, a convicted and admitted child predator,  She gave him a standing ovation along with a bunch of other Hollywood "elitists"....SMH..

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/01/09/flashback-meryl-streep-gave-roman-polanski-a-standing-ovation-at-the-2003-oscars/

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Did she say anyting that was not true? To be honest thats when I lost all respect for Trump.

She lies as much as you and falls for the same BULLFUCKINGSHIT you fall for MaineCUNT :finger: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I think he is a dumbass for responding to these people.

Now that he is President, he really needs to stop with this shit.

Look forward to more putting these fucking clowns in there place :bc: 

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I thought maybe a change. But as he revealed over and over he was a complete asshole.

So was Patton, McCarther, Swartzkoph, etc.. now I'm not comparing his feats to theirs by any means, I'm just proving a point.  Strong leadership rarely comes with appeasing kindness.  That's something the weak, liberal side has fabricated.

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its not funny its embarrassing as an American

That's because you sit on the side that thinks our information system is true, fair and just.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I think it's funny.  Look at how he gets the left all in a tizzy over it.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you respond so rapidly when remarks are made about you?

I used to think the same...maybe I still do.  But I've come to realize something we should all know: Trump is and has been the smartest man in the room.  He know what "reality TV" is and how it is played. And let's be honest, that's pretty much all the news media is anymore, ESPECIALLY the left wing's version.

I think Trump has found a way to get his message to the masses instantly and effectively without the news talking heads being able to spin it first.  Good or bad, IT HAS WORKED AND IS WORKING.  Much to the deep, deep chagrin of the media.  A tweet from Trump gets market "movers and shakers" responding before anything can be deciphered incorrectly by what has now become a joke of an information pipeline.

Again, this could all backfire on him and I'm sure the "brightest bulbs" at CNN and MSNBC are trying to make that happen, but so far, he has outmaneuvered and outsmarted all of them.

And let's be honest.....him firing back at one of the out of touch hollywood "elite" and calling her a "Hillary flunkie".....that's fucking funny.  Is it presidential?  I don't know.  We are in a new chapter of what is considered that now.  And quite frankly, if you have the moxie to stand in front of national cameras and insult someone, regardless of who they are, why shouldn't that person respond in kind?  

I was fine with it when he was a candidate, but now he has the job. Time to leave stomping on the piss ant hill to others.

Plenty of people will call these assholes out, it doesn't have to be him .

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was fine with it when he was a candidate, but now he has the job. Time to leave stomping on the piss ant hill to others.

Yeah, I don't disagree.  This is a different cycle we are entering in.  Not sure how it may work out.  But so far, I'm adjusting and looking at how his shit-hole media has disrupted the flow of information to enforce the narratives of the left against our will, and against all of their ethics. I guess I'm willing to see where it goes.  The media needs to get their act together, and if a president can passively punish them and make them look foolish to get them back to being assets of reliable information, well....let fly for a while!

I gave Obama three years of wondering the same knowing I'm not the smartest person in the world and maybe his and the left views (which I share a lot of) were right.  At year four I knew he was a fucking moron.  At his re-election I knew his media convinced most of Americans to be the same.

If Trump turns out to be a fuck-head...I'll be calling him the same.  But honestly, and to my surprise, he's actually doing things quite well and proving to be a stronger leader than any of us may have thought. 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Actually he dose he get results, Boeing cut the cost of AF1, Ford and Carrier kept production in the US now Fiat is investing 2 billion and creating 2000 jobs and Meryles mediocre carrer is over, what's not to like :dunno: 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In my opinion he needs to have someone prof-read his posts before he makes them, the insults need to stop. Calling out companies and people for hackish/hypocritical behavior seems to get results but he needs to come across as more presidential. Odd, I know, considering its twitter. 

Edited by Kivalo

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

In my opinion he needs to have someone prof-read his posts before he makes them, the insults need to stop. Calling out companies and people for hackish/hypocritical behavior seems to get results but he needs to come across as more presidential. Odd, I know, considering its twitter. 

We don't need a translator or a filter.  I think that is a huge problem with politicians.  Let the man speak.  If you don't like wwhat he has to say, don't listen.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I don't disagree.  This is a different cycle we are entering in.  Not sure how it may work out.  But so far, I'm adjusting and looking at how his shit-hole media has disrupted the flow of information to enforce the narratives of the left against our will, and against all of their ethics. I guess I'm willing to see where it goes.  The media needs to get their act together, and if a president can passively punish them and make them look foolish to get them back to being assets of reliable information, well....let fly for a while!

I gave Obama three years of wondering the same knowing I'm not the smartest person in the world and maybe his and the left views (which I share a lot of) were right.  At year four I knew he was a ducking moron.  At his re-election I knew his media convinced most of Americans to be the same.

If Trump turns out to be a fuck-head...I'll be calling him the same.  But honestly, and to my surprise, he's actually doing things quite well and proving to be a stronger leader than any of us may have thought. 

I'm good with him going around the media to get his message out, stick to policy, members of congress.

Having twitter fights with Hollywood goofballs is beneath him now.

It gives them credibility that they do not deserve! 

Things are off to a great start around here. With us, and a lot of businesses things start to die off around the holidays, and pick back up in spring. Everyone seems excited and they are spending money.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I'm good with him going around the media to get his message out, stick to policy, members of congress.

Having twitter fights with Hollywood goofballs is beneath him now.

It gives them credibility that they do not deserve! 

Things are off to a great start around here. With us, and a lot of businesses things start to die off around the holidays, and pick back up in spring. Everyone seems excited and they are spending money.

Yeah.  Good point(s).  I'm not against him throwing a quick "jab" back though.  But if it goes on like high school girls....well, gay.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

We don't need a translator or a filter.  I think that is a huge problem with politicians.  Let the man speak.  If you don't like wwhat he has to say, don't listen.

Fuck that! As President he represents the entire country on the national stage. Requiring him to act respectful of others is not asking too much. There is no question he mocked that disabled reporter and made himself (and by extension us) look like idiots.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Of course let him speak but for fucks sake could he start to choose his words a little more on the Presidential side!?! And, of all the bullshit people got pissed at Obama for "weighing in on", Trump might have to start being more selective on what his dumb as tweets about too.

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:true: Massive Shit is a know nothing imbecile 

my favorite line from her diatribe:
“when the powerful use their position to bully others, we all lose.”
priceless.
hollyweird has much more power than any politician.

4.jpg

Edited by oleroule

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So was Patton, McCarther, Swartzkoph, etc.. now I'm not comparing his feats to theirs by any means, I'm just proving a point.  Strong leadership rarely comes with appeasing kindness.  That's something the weak, liberal side has fabricated.

That's because you sit on the side that thinks our information system is true, fair and just.

No its because I have higher standards than you.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No its because I have higher standards than you.

No, you clearly do not.  Your standards sit somewhere between a rainbow and a magic hat. And on top of that, you've proven yourself to be a hypocritical and intellectually dishonest person with absolutely no real credibility at all.

But hey, we all enjoy watching you struggle with your fishing rods as we pull and fight just before we cut the line.

Keep on casting away!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, you clearly do not.  Your standards sit somewhere between a rainbow and a magic hat. And on top of that, you've proven yourself to be a hypocritical and intellectually dishonest person with absolutely no real credibility at all.

But hey, we all enjoy watching you struggle with your fishing rods as we pull and fight just before we cut the line.

Keep on casting away!

Yep! But he's a persistent old man...keeps trying and trying. His biggest hit yet appears to be a thread about Olive Oil and yet t's still not his own opinion :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Keep on casting away!

MaineCUNT :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Fuck that! As President he represents the entire country on the national stage. Requiring him to act respectful of others is not asking too much. There is no question he mocked that disabled reporter and made himself (and by extension us) look like idiots.

yup