Check your account email address ×

Todays right wing news headlines.....

Infowars
BREAKING: OBAMA FEDERALIZES ELECTIONS, Move Key to Overturn Trump Election: Inauguration Only 13 Days Out

BREAKING: FEDS ANNOUNCE TAKEOVER OF US ELECTORAL PROCESS

FBI EXPOSES CLINTON PEDOPHILE SATANIC NETWORK, The downfall of the Clintons is finally here

OBAMA DENIES THE MURDER WAVE ON HIS WATCH

(Intelligence chiefs report on Trump-Russia: Nothing seen on site.)

Breitbart
Obama Denies the Murder Wave on his Watch, ‘There is No Growing Crime Wave

Trump: Intelligence Briefing Shows ‘Absolutely No Effect’ of Cyber Attacks on Election Results

NAACP SLAMS SESSIONS FOR PROSECUTING VOTER FRAUD

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal

OBAMA DENIES THE MURDER WAVE ON HIS WATCH

Daily Caller
'Written Very Quickly,' NYT Ignores Key Line From Intel Report In Rush To Make Trump Look Bad

Experts Call Declassified Russia Report 'Disappointing,' Intelligence report is light on evidence

A Big Media Interest Never Appears In DNI Report On Election Interference. Sorry, liberal journalists

Coal Country Dem Says Trump's EPA Pick Is The Right Guy For The Job

Fox
DNC TO BLAME FOR HACKING? Trump criticizes committee's 'gross negligence' in tweet

THE REAL DEAL: No docs related to DNC, Podesta hack were forged

Intelligence community 'needs to have some changes made,' says Woolsey

Climate field 'craziness' too much for climatologist, Former Georgia Tech professor tells Tucker why she has developed a 'growing disenchantment with universities, the academic field of climate science and scientists'

News for nutjobs

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Todays leftwing headlines. ...............Meryl  Streeps  asshole smells delicious.  

Did she say anyting that was not true? To be honest thats when I lost all respect for Trump.

Her remarks....

“But there was one performance this year that stunned me. It sank its hooks in my heart. Not because it was good — there was nothing good about it — but it was effective and did its job," Streep said of Trump's imitation of reporter Serge Kovaleski, who has a congenital condition affecting the joints. "It made its intended audience laugh and show their teeth.”

“It was that moment, when the person asking to sit in the most respected seat in our country imitated a disabled reporter -- someone he out-ranked in privilege, power, and the capacity to fight back," she continued." It kind of broke my heart when I saw it, and I still can’t get it out of my head because it wasn’t in a movie; it was in real life.”

“This instinct to humiliate when it’s modeled by someone in the public platform — by someone powerful — it filters down into everybody’s life because it kind of gives permission for other people to do the same thing. Disrespect invites disrespect. Violence incites violence. When the powerful use their position to bully to lose others, we all lose,” Streep said.

Trump early morning tweets-

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4m4 minutes ago
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago
Hillary flunky who lost big. For the 100th time, I never "mocked" a disabled reporter (would never do that) but simply showed him.......

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5s5 seconds ago
"groveling" when he totally changed a 16 year old story that he had written in order to make me look bad. Just more very dishonest media!

Edited by Mainecat

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did she say anyting that was not true? To be honest thats when I lost all respect for Trump.

Why would I give two fucks what she thinks or says.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think he is a dumbass for responding to these people.

Now that he is President, he really needs to stop with this shit.

I think it's funny.  Look at how he gets the left all in a tizzy over it.

Edited by racer254

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why does Trump?

Why do you respond so rapidly when remarks are made about you?

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think he is a dumbass for responding to these people.

Now that he is President, he really needs to stop with this shit.

I used to think the same...maybe I still do.  But I've come to realize something we should all know: Trump is and has been the smartest man in the room.  He know what "reality TV" is and how it is played. And let's be honest, that's pretty much all the news media is anymore, ESPECIALLY the left wing's version.

I think Trump has found a way to get his message to the masses instantly and effectively without the news talking heads being able to spin it first.  Good or bad, IT HAS WORKED AND IS WORKING.  Much to the deep, deep chagrin of the media.  A tweet from Trump gets market "movers and shakers" responding before anything can be deciphered incorrectly by what has now become a joke of an information pipeline.

Again, this could all backfire on him and I'm sure the "brightest bulbs" at CNN and MSNBC are trying to make that happen, but so far, he has outmaneuvered and outsmarted all of them.

And let's be honest.....him firing back at one of the out of touch hollywood "elite" and calling her a "Hillary flunkie".....that's fucking funny.  Is it presidential?  I don't know.  We are in a new chapter of what is considered that now.  And quite frankly, if you have the moxie to stand in front of national cameras and insult someone, regardless of who they are, why shouldn't that person respond in kind?  

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

could not say I cant watch a room full of people who fart in there wine glass and smell there bouquet .

but by guess from all the people I know in LAvshe told he own perverted version of truth so in real word she was full of shit and at minn completely exaggerated reality  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you respond so rapidly when remarks are made about you?

I used to think the same...maybe I still do.  But I've come to realize something we should all know: Trump is and has been the smartest man in the room.  He know what "reality TV" is and how it is played. And let's be honest, that's pretty much all the news media is anymore, ESPECIALLY the left wing's version.

I think Trump has found a way to get his message to the masses instantly and effectively without the news talking heads being able to spin it first.  Good or bad, IT HAS WORKED AND IS WORKING.  Much to the deep, deep chagrin of the media.  A tweet from Trump gets market "movers and shakers" responding before anything can be deciphered incorrectly by what has now become a joke of an information pipeline.

Again, this could all backfire on him and I'm sure the "brightest bulbs" at CNN and MSNBC are trying to make that happen, but so far, he has outmaneuvered and outsmarted all of them.

And let's be honest.....him firing back at one of the out of touch hollywood "elite" and calling her a "Hillary flunkie".....that's fucking funny.  Is it presidential?  I don't know.  We are in a new chapter of what is considered that now.  And quite frankly, if you have the moxie to stand in front of national cameras and insult someone, regardless of who they are, why shouldn't that person respond in kind?  

The media hates the fact that they can't be the first to ask fabricated questions and get his responses, to spin them.  I think it's great and as you can tell, the left absolutely hates it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I wonder how Meryl Streep feels about a serial rapist?

I believe she gives them standing ovations 

Just now, Mainecat said:

I thought maybe a change. But as he revealed over and over he was a complete asshole.

Maybe, but you were never going to think anything but what your elites told you about trump.  You can tell by your constant posting of "trump" hit pieces.