Check your account email address ×

Starting masks again

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Hmmm, I guess I can't argue with an alternate reality/there is no truth stance. Rather than the media, we can look at information from well known and reputable medical universities/hospitals/institutions?  Maybe other countries not controlled by the flawed CDC? I think the outcome may be similar though....

His post is absolutely spot on though.  This whole fucking thing has been one lie and cover after another.  The numbers don’t make sense and this “reality” doesn’t add up.  The virus is real, the fear being pushed on everyone is a farce.

I can’t say why the government and media have decided to go down this egregiously wayward and untruthful ways, but…..I don’t need to know the reason somebody has decided to lie to me, I just need to recognize I am being lied to and make my decisions from there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, irv said:

Ever wonder why all those other death numbers that happen everyday, 24/7-365 days a year are way way down? 

No, I don't wonder.

Other than deaths from the flu, or other transmitted viruses, (I guess masking and social distancing does work?!?!?!) I wasn't aware that other deaths, such as cancer, were down. Here in the United States, deaths were up overall for 2020.

image.thumb.png.01b6b69555e3e830ccbcd1a63b6ccdc2.png

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His post is absolutely spot on though.  This whole fucking thing has been one lie and cover after another.  The numbers don’t make sense and this “reality” doesn’t add up.  The virus is real, the fear being pushed on everyone is a farce.

I can’t say why the government and media have decided to go down this egregiously wayward and untruthful ways, but…..I don’t need to know the reason somebody has decided to lie to me, I just need to recognize I am being lied to and make my decisions from there.

Well, it's nice that the rest of the world is playing along with our farce.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Cancer deaths are way down….along with many other causes of death.  Covid served to cure many ailments.  Hell, I don’t think many even dies from old age this last year!!!  MIRACLE!

Odd, isn’t it? 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Same to you and others. Like I said, I don't personally care and don't think it should be pushed on people. :bc:

Weird because it certainly does seem like you’re defending your choice quite a bit. 

41 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I don't wonder.

Other than deaths from the flu, or other transmitted viruses, (I guess masking and social distancing does work?!?!?!) I wasn't aware that other deaths, such as cancer, were down. Here in the United States, deaths were up overall for 2020.

If masks/distancing work, why is covid still around? It transmits exactly like the flu does. If it’s more easily transmissible then, the masks should be working to wipe it out. Oh, people aren’t wearing their masks like they should be. Well then, why isn’t flu cases up through the roof then, along with covid? I mean, oddly weird or wait, yeah, mostly bullshit. 

48 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I don't wonder.

Nice chart btw. You obviously missed this disclaimer though, I’ll assume. Why would the cdc send you off their site for this data? Another weird. 

C018F743-5B7F-46BF-BAF0-90E3F0E5CF89.jpeg

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I don't wonder.

You forgot this tidbit from the article you got your chart from. :news:

"Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention"

Here in Canada, according the "experts" deaths are also up but there is zero mention of the increase in suicides and opioid deaths, which has increased exponentially due the "covid pandemic" 

"Over 81,000 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States in the 12 months ending in May 2020, the highest number of overdose deaths ever recorded in a 12-month period, according to recent provisional data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)"

30 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Nice chart btw. You obviously missed this disclaimer though, I’ll assume. Why would the cdc send you off their site for this data? Another weird. 

C018F743-5B7F-46BF-BAF0-90E3F0E5CF89.jpeg

Please, post your version of the chart so we can keep the conversation going.

18 minutes ago, irv said:

You forgot this tidbit from the article you got your chart from. :news:

"Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention"

Here in Canada, according the "experts" deaths are also up but there is zero mention of the increase in suicides and opioid deaths, which has increased exponentially due the "covid pandemic" 

"Over 81,000 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States in the 12 months ending in May 2020, the highest number of overdose deaths ever recorded in a 12-month period, according to recent provisional data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)"

You guys don’t trust the CDC, yet link to it when it serves your needs. Or the “media.” Nice.

Your link shows that deaths were up. We are in agreement there!

Where is the data that cardiac or cancer deaths were down?

I have two friends, one in NH, one in Fla. They both think this Covid is nothing, and all blown out of proportion. They don't know each other. 

The common denominator is that they both are strong supporters of Trump, and both believe Trump won!!  Go figure. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You guys don’t trust the CDC, yet link to it when it serves your needs. Or the “media.” Nice.

Your link shows that deaths were up. We are in agreement there!

Where is the data that cardiac or cancer deaths were down?

Uh? Your link is fake news. That is what we are pointing out. It has nothing to do with the CDC or any other legit site.

Tell me, do you think it is normal to include deaths by suicide as a covid death? Although, with no doubt in my mind, suicides have increased due to covid, they are not a covid death.

Wonder why they do that, and also why they included other causes of deaths as covid deaths? You're living proof why. To keep the sheep living in fear to keep the vaccines going.:news:

Ontario admits it counts suicide victims as COVID-19 fatalities.

https://lakesuperiornews.com/Health/ontario-admits-it-counts-suicide-victims-as-covid-19-fatalities

Ontario death count includes people who didn't die of COVID-19.

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ontario-death-count-includes-people-who-didnt-die-of-covid-19-but-exactly-how-many-is-unknown

15 minutes ago, irv said:

Uh? Your link is fake news. That is what we are pointing out. It has nothing to do with the CDC or any other legit site.

Tell me, do you think it is normal to include deaths by suicide as a covid death? Although, with no doubt in my mind, suicides have increased due to covid, they are not a covid death.

Wonder why they do that, and also why they included other causes of deaths as covid deaths? You're living proof why. To keep the sheep living in fear to keep the vaccines going.:news:

Ontario admits it counts suicide victims as COVID-19 fatalities.

https://lakesuperiornews.com/Health/ontario-admits-it-counts-suicide-victims-as-covid-19-fatalities

Ontario death count includes people who didn't die of COVID-19.

https://torontosun.com/news/provincial/ontario-death-count-includes-people-who-didnt-die-of-covid-19-but-exactly-how-many-is-unknown

Just to be clear - you posted a link to the CDC citing suicide rates. You trust the CDC? That’s great if you do, most disbelievers don’t.

Anyways, back to your original claim that’s other types of deaths are down that you still haven’t provided any data on. Go.

I guess the phrase "my body my choice" only matters if you are a liberal woman that wants and abortion?

I have had covid already.  The chance of getting it a second time is so small that it doesn't make sense for me to get a vaccine for it.  Add to that that I could possibly take that dose away from someone else that actually could use it and the logic is pretty straightforward. 

Edited by racer254

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Funny you are on here posting and doing all you can to avoid direct questions in other threads you started no less fucking spinless  coward 

I will never answer dumb questions.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Lol Okaaayyy

So go back and awnser . Yiu know you got at least 3 reminders for each thread . Or are you affrade to even look because you know you are acting the fool . 

• 1 year later...
  • Gold Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

:lol:

Ummm, no, everyone knew from day 1 aka Dec 2020 that it didn’t 100% stop transmission. Nothing has changed. If you need, I can repost the link from two years ago so you can re-read it. 

On 7/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, akvanden said:

Weird, it's like people who got the polio vaccine didn't get polio. I wonder if there's a correlation. 

On 7/17/2021 at 8:19 AM, akvanden said:

A vaccine working as intended doesn’t logically make sense? We’re not talking about case rates, just deaths. Yes, case rates are down ( vaccine, summer, whatever) but the people who are still dying are largely unvaccinated. That does make sense.

B3296D5F-41F2-4759-BAFE-239D95E58CCB.jpeg

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2021 at 9:12 PM, 800renegaderider said:

I keep hearing about rise in covid cases and variants. I wouldn’t be surprised if the mask bs makes it’s way across the country again. The fear is definitely coming back.

Elections are close need a deflection and a reason for millions of absent ballots derived from thise drop boxes 

On 7/17/2021 at 12:47 PM, Mainecat said:

I guess the non vaccine members here are afraid of needles.

How is that vaccine working out lmfao stopping transmitting to others? Oh no Hugh 

Stopping people from catching a covid ?NO really? That's odd 

People with the shot are acctualy more likely to catch a covid ?that's odd 

Enjoy your I am a fucking lemming fool virtue signal card lmfao

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

This didn’t work out too well for you last time you tried using the search function, looks like you’re in a similar path again. :dunno:

Old threads are great arent they :lol:

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

This didn’t work out too well for you last time you tried using the search function, looks like you’re in a similar path again. :dunno:

He owned your worthless ass.

So how does the Polio vax work again to stop transmission?

• Haha 1