Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, joe_zrt said:

Oh yes...that's why they want open borders, to fill jobs. Dumd ass

How do you thin we have come this far in the US. Can you imagine closed borders from 1900 to today?

You certainly wouldn’t be here.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How do you thin we have come this far in the US. Can you imagine closed borders from 1900 to today?

Closed borders? We let in nearly 1 million immigrants a year on average from all over the world. The question is why do these people at the border get to jump the line? Would you rather a college educated IT professional from India or an engineer from Poland get skipped over so we can get a straight to welfare non English speaking no education no marketable skills person from south America? Big fan of the drug cartels are you? Because this has been a dream for them. Makes me think Hunter is on their payroll somewhere.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Actually, Congress passed the Emergency Quota Act in 1921, followed by the Immigration Act of 1924, which supplanted earlier acts to effectively ban all immigration from Asia and set quotas for the Eastern Hemisphere so that no more than 2% of nationalities as represented in the 1890 census were allowed to immigrate to America. This was done so earlier immigrants could assimilate. It opened back up in 1965.

On 6/4/2022 at 7:04 PM, oldslowsledder said:

jb1.jpg

We use to have these ones also, that was before the made the rule that the end of the barrel had to have orange on it so the Cops know it's a toy gun........ lol.gif.9eb9251e9c69da98af77ca79f5703235.gif

Toy Cap Gun Revolver - Loud weapon Toy - YouTube

13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Taken this past weekend in the neighbors backyard with my Phone..... @HSR

1693793072_Fawn2.thumb.jpg.906fe42b62cfd6e55ec8d3cc1cd67cb7.jpg

That's awesome Jerry :bc: I love it 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That's awesome Jerry :bc: I love it 

I can't believe how good that pic turned out, when I zoom in real close on the pic on my phone the eyes are really cool looking........ beer_cheers.gif.4a7053fa90d355c4435f799c1c9f9e08.gif

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

I can't believe how good that pic turned out, when I zoom in real close on the pic on my phone the eyes are really cool looking........ beer_cheers.gif.4a7053fa90d355c4435f799c1c9f9e08.gif

For the first few days they have a blueish crystal like appearence ,,,it's super cool.

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's be clear the Dems are pushing a backdoor agenda for open borders and the elimination of fossil fuels.  How is that good for the working man exactly? Again there might have been a time when the Democrats were for the working class but that time has passed. The only agenda the Dems seem to push is which one of the 57 genders you would like to be. Again how is this good for the common man?

15761121-61AD-483D-BA77-0DE117872D49.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

15761121-61AD-483D-BA77-0DE117872D49.jpeg

You’re a fucking idiot, that’s why you get bitch slapped every day on this forum, 

Edited by toslow