Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

6CA5B07C-4E6C-486A-BB45-6A63EE55219E.thumb.jpeg.e0f3914b7c5e74744aaa865873910c33.jpeg

A “heads up” for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good looking 20 or so girls come over to your truck as you are packing your materials into your vehicle. They both start wiping your windshield with a towel and Windex and with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts it almost impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say '”no” and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get in the back of the truck. On the way, they start undressing then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 29th and again on July 1st, the 4th and twice on the 8th, 16th and the 23rd. So tell your friends to be careful. BTW Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 1.99 each.

• Haha 6

sadly i know the pain.  I was fighting 2 flies last night and the wife said if you would just fix the screen they would not be there.  fucking dog went through it within 24 hours of me fixing it last time.   I have a whole roll of screen and just refuse to do it.

• Haha 4