Check your account email address ×

RIP Mr Wonderful

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m still here…lol

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Uncle Znotty?????  

Interesting that the only two to respond about themselves in this thread is  by the two FreedomSledder clowns.

Anyway,

Mr WOnderful, was a good wrestler, for sure.

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

:lol:

I thought it was that shark tank guy :dunno: I got no idea who this guy is

You must be too young to remember the WWF from the mid 80's ... he was a great "bad guy" wrestler.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CFM said:

Interesting that the only two to respond about themselves in this thread is  by the two FreedomSledder clowns.

Anyway,

Mr WOnderful, was a good wrestler, for sure.

Clown, huh??? 

Did you see the list of TRUMP CLOWNS, GOIN' DOWN!!  

What's your TNW, BAJA-BOY????? 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You must be too young to remember the WWF from the mid 80's ... he was a great "bad guy" wrestler.

Ya i looked him up way to young to know him. I remember triple H, Kane, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mankind mid-late 90s guys

Stupid fuck Pro Wrestlers!! What a bunch of goofs.

UFC, now you're talkin', real tough guys, not those phony pieces of shit Wrestlemania!! 

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya i looked him up way to young to know him. I remember triple H, Kane, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mankind mid-late 90s guys

you youngsters missed out on the greats like Sgt Slaughter and the Iron Shiek and many others I can't remember

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

you youngsters missed out on the greats like Sgt Slaughter and the Iron Shiek and many others I can't remember

Kid I grew up with loved it so much he became part of it. Lololol He even wrestled under his own name. He got in Early 90’s. He was a good kid. We played football together too.  He was one of those hired to lise all the time but helped train some of the big ones. 

Edited by CFM

43 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Google Dark Side of the Ring. I've watched a few episodes,,,talks about all the shit that went on back in the day. Used to watch Ted Turners channel wresting too,,Magnum TA,,Road Warriors,,Dusty Rhoades,Rick Flair, Stan Hansen

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

We missed out on a lot of good stuff really but I’m sure I’ll be saying that to my kids too that’s usually how it works lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Paul Heenan??

Bobby "the Brain" (or "Weasel") Heenan 

Man, I remember staying up for Saturday Night's Main Event back in the day on NBC ... cue up the music for "You're my obsession"!! LOL  In addition to the guys like Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart (Hart Foundation) there were other greats like Jake the Snake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat, Randy Savage, and a bunch of others.  On the flip side was Ted Turner's channel ... was it WCW?  With guys like Flair, Sting, The Road Warriors, etc.  That was really the golden age of wrestling ... or whatever they called it (Sports Entertainment?).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Earliest I remember wrestling is with my grandparents. I figure I was 7 or 8ish... early 70s.

Far enough to Canada I got to see Nooks fight it out as well.

I got pictures I took of Magnum, Tully, Dusty Rhodes... it was a great show in Georgia... 1985ish or so

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

USA vs. Iran...it was good stuff.👊🏻🇺🇸

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, HSR said:

Google Dark Side of the Ring. I've watched a few episodes,,,talks about all the shit that went on back in the day. Used to watch Ted Turners channel wresting too,,Magnum TA,,Road Warriors,,Dusty Rhoades,Rick Flair, Stan Hansen

That’s a really good show.....A&E has been doing some good Biographies...Rowdy Roddy Piper was excellent.