• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Going with today’s knuckledragger media outrage I see. Good follower….lol

Hypocrisy, idiocy and irony all in one...congrats 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Going with today’s knuckledragger media outrage I see. Good follower….lol

Better a knuckledragger than a fucking commie pussy like yourself.  :bc:

MC: I love govt so much I want WAAAAAAYYYY more of it!  

Edited by Highmark

57 minutes ago, hayward said:

I'm curious, why is this so ignored?  Including the unvaccinated population?  I don't hear anybody using this as a solution to not taking the shot.  Has the majority forgot about what was really the first line of defense against the virus?

Makes about the same amount of sense as vaxxing kids. 

The natural antibodies clash against the vax & fucks people up. 

The vax push is all about govt control ...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

$20,000 and I’ll get the shot. $50,000 if you want my kid to have it.

Actually that would be a fantastic lesson for the left.   

Anyone who remains unvaccinated gets $100,000 to get the jab.

Left goes crazy saying that's not fair!

Right responds and says neither is paying for your college when I paid for mine.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Vaccinated:  You must get vaccinated

Unvaccinated: Why

Vaccinated: So you don't infect me.

Unvaccinated: But if you're vaccinated you won't get very sick even in the rare case you becoming infected.

Vaccinated: So you don't get sick.

Unvaccinated: I already had covid so I have natural antibodies

Vaccinated: Nobody knows how long those last

Unvaccinated: Nobody know's how long the jab lasts.

Vaccinated:  You're a racist.

Holy shit ... other than the last line of this, it's exactly the conversation I've had MULTIPLE times!! LOL   I had the rona, so why the F would I bother with getting jabbed?  Stupid people (like MC) just don't get it.  I wish Trump was still in office and pushing the need to get jabbed - and see him go 180 degrees on this bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Holy shit ... other than the last line of this, it's exactly the conversation I've had MULTIPLE times!! LOL   I had the rona, so why the F would I bother with getting jabbed?  Stupid people (like MC) just don't get it.  I wish Trump was still in office and pushing the need to get jabbed - and see him go 180 degrees on this bullshit.

Cleveland clinic said no need for the jab if the person already had CV. 

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Better a knuckledragger than a fucking commie pussy like yourself.  :bc:

MC: I love govt so much I want WAAAAAAYYYY more of it!  

Typical selfish Republican…..wait your not even a Republican your a Trumper…..much worse. 
So carry on with the right wing media daily narrative.

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:Now there's a great vid!  

He has a lot of great vidss. The Dems/Liberals hate the guy as he makes sense and makes people think, which, of course, the Dems/Libs don't want as they want people like MC, who are incapable of thinking for themselves, to only listen to them, not him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Typical selfish Republican…..wait your not even a Republican your a Trumper…..much worse. 

MC=

mediaaa8.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, irv said:

He has a lot of great vidss. The Dems/Liberals hate the guy as he makes sense and makes people think, which, of course, the Dems/Libs don't want as they want people like MC, who are incapable of thinking for themselves, to only listen to them, not him.

MC is a programed idiot that's not fooling anyone. Hard to imagine just how many people laugh at him to his face let alone behind his back

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the guy who is completely enthralled with CNN, DU, MSNBC and other far left media nuts.  :lol:  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

MC is a programed idiot that's not fooling anyone. Hard to imagine just how many people laugh at him to his face let alone behind his back

I find it hard to believe that MC is that ignorant, stupid and incapable of thinking for himself. If he truly is, then he is, by far, likely the dumbest SOB who has ever walked the face of the earth. There is a guy in the ON section who is the same. Totally incapable of looking past his T.V. screen for info and blindly trusts whatever it is the Liberal gov't tells him. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I find it hard to believe that MC is that ignorant, stupid and incapable of thinking for himself. If he truly is, then he is, by far, likely the dumbest SOB who has ever walked the face of the earth. There is a guy in the ON section who is the same. Totally incapable of looking past his T.V. screen for info and blindly trusts whatever it is the Liberal gov't tells him. 

Covid paranoia has fucked up a lot of American's.   I mean he became batshit crazy left prior to covid but its pushed him completely over the edge.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Covid paranoia has fucked up a lot of American's.   I mean he became batshit crazy left prior to covid but its pushed him completely over the edge.

For sure, and it sure has created a lot more division as well, which, imo, I also think is part of the brainwashing plan. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

And he still thinks he's the smartest in the room  :lol: 

A perfect, complete shining example of Dunning Kruger syndrome. 

"The DunningKruger effect is a hypothetical cognitive bias stating that people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. ... It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from people's inability to recognize their lack of ability"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Wife & I both had it, was no big deal.

14 minutes ago, irv said:

I think he plays a good game of being a troll ... and sincerely hope he's not as dumb as he appears.  But his TDS is clearly legit, so that alone tells you his cognitive abilities are about the equivalent to a fence post.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

True

Yet Trinity Health just announced mandatory vax for all employees, people that conduct business there & contractors. They have 22 hospitals & 117k employees. Not vaxxed by Sept ..they're fired.