Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Are you sure that he didn't run into you?  :lol:

That's awesome :bc:

Got to say really a nice guy.  I like his driving style just need to work on the timing, but he got it right last weekend. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 1

The pic with the stroller is Kyle Larson walking the track.  The pic with the wired junction board is Nascar wiring up the timing loops and the Xfinity hauler waiting to come in.

20230630_100422.jpg

20230630_100651.jpg

20230630_102322.jpg

20230630_101011.jpg

20230630_094842.jpg

20230630_095935.jpg

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Doug said:

We're not drinking at the track tonight. :thumbsdown:

Screenshot_20230630_112118_Chrome.jpg

That's insane!!!!

• Like 1

Here's the official checked flag for the race.   Some of the drivers give them away to a kid which is cool.  Others keep them to auction them off for charity.  Others keep them.

20230630_115434.jpg

• Like 3

Was just watching racehub. First time I've seen the course. It's a figure 8 with no crossing in the middle.

• Like 1

Keep an eye on corner 12.  Its a blind corner to get into the pits.  Also each team has 3 spotters but they can't see the complete track

20230701_101234.jpg

• Like 2

Meh, same problem as with Indy cars. The idea of racing on streets is cool but its too tight for any real racing.

Only thing they did right was not stopping at the end of a stage. I like that. No more fuel or or tire strategies based on preplanned cautions.

20 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Meh, same problem as with Indy cars. The idea of racing on streets is cool but its too tight for any real racing.

Only thing they did right was not stopping at the end of a stage. I like that. No more fuel or or tire strategies based on preplanned cautions.

Boring so far and now a lightning delay…The NBC Crew trying to convince me how good the racing is isn’t helping.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Boring so far and now a lightning delay…The NBC Crew trying to convince me how good the racing is isn’t helping.

Not any better here.  They're now evacuating some of the crowd by the fontain.

We also have a new bosses boss that's here today and tomorrow and he has a large opinion of himself and how he's going to change things now that he's in charge........  Been going this for 16 years and really have fun with the guys and my current boss.  Don't need the Hitler movement.  One rule now as we can't watch the TV when the race is being running.  WTF

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Doug said:

Not any better here.  They're now evacuating some of the crowd by the fontain.

We also have a new bosses boss that's here today and tomorrow and he has a large opinion of himself and how he's going to change things now that he's in charge........  Been going this for 16 years and really have fun with the guys and my current boss.  Don't need the Hitler movement.  One rule now as we can't watch the TV when the race is being running.  WTF

That is just assinine.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is just assinine.

He got promoted from one of the other crews that they had a high turnover on.  Many on his crew would quite but he's was really a suck ass to the big boss and got a promotion last month.

We had a energetic conversation earlier today when I asked him to get additional decals.  I was told he doesn't report to me.  It went further down hill from there.

Edited by Doug
  • Haha 1