Logano would be a good pick as well.

Lajoie out, Todd Gilliland in

Agreed with all three :bc:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think this is my final picks... maybe :lol:

Screenshot_20230709-173335.png

Lol

We all got reminded by little Hitler last week that we CANNOT make any bets on the races we work per our contract.

• Haha 2

Just now, Doug said:

Lol

We all got reminded by little Hitler last week that we CANNOT make any bets on the races we work per our contract.

Sounds like he is making friends as he goes. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sounds like he is making friends as he goes. :lol:

Another guy backed out of Michigan because little Hilter is going to be there.  My boss asked me again to go but my real Boss says 6 races is enough.

Need so save some of my go away passes for the winter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Doug said:

Another guy backed out of Michigan because little Hilter is going to be there.  My boss asked me again to go but my real Boss says 6 races is enough.

Need so save some of my go away passes for the winter.

Maybe they will figure it out if enough guys back out of his races :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blaney, Logano, Beuscher….final answer!😂👊🏻

I know better with you. You still have 35 minutes until the cutoff :lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe they will figure it out if enough guys back out of his races :dunno:

I'm scheduled for Kansas and little Hilter is supposed to be there.  My direct boss is great to work for so I won't leave him hanging. 

Heard from some of the guys that are at Atlanta and he's making friends there also.  I've worked some joint races with him before and he's always had somewhat of an attitude.  Since he got promoted it's really gone to his head.  Those guys normally don't last long.  We'll see.

Got the Xfinity Race at Elkhart Lake in a couple weeks and there's a nice 1/3 dirt track that always has a special sprint car race then.  There's probably 5 from our crew that will go and more from the Goodyear crew.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blaney, Logano, Beuscher….final answer!😂👊🏻

Well?   :lol:

12 minutes ago, Doug said:

Richard Childress is going to pace the field in the #29 Goodwrench car from 2001 that Harvick won in.  Neat deal.

Yes, that is very cool :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, Doug said:

Richard Childress is going to pace the field in the #29 Goodwrench car from 2001 that Harvick won in.  Neat deal.

What a difference in cockpits between that old 29 and today's car. It looked smaller too, but that could have just been camera angle and perspective.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

What a difference in cockpits between that old 29 and today's car. It looked smaller too, but that could have just been camera angle and perspective.

Richard filled it out a little more than Kevin did but he's entitled to do that.

Lot of changes to the cars and tracks since Dale Sr got killed.  It would be interesting what Dale's team and sport in general would look if he wouldn't have gotten killed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Booooo. Red flag. Backmarkers win the top spots.

Yup, looks like Byron wins another one. I was pulling for Brad to get back to the front. It would have been a cool win.

• Like 2

Didn't notice here but at Chicago they had all 3 manufacturers as pace cars during cautions and would rotate them for each caution.

The weather doesn't look good so it looks like it's over.  O.o

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s over

Wish it would have went the full length.  Would have been a good finish.

This is better than the lighting strike delays.  Have a lighting strike and 30 minute delay then another lighting strike 25 minutes after and another 30 minutes.

• Like 2

On a side note since we couldn't have a full race.  If you look at the Penske cars they look like they have different rims.  What it is is they have the same rims as all the other teams but they have the spoke section polished.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member

Weather shortened races shouldn't pay out the same points. I realize that stage points help most of the top ten gambled on the rain coming.

• Like 2