Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

1999 - Dueling Cheeseheads at Daytona, Dave Marcis and Dick Trickle.   Still part of another new group of racing negatives I recently added to my collection and scanned for your enjoyment and over on eBay.

IMG_1185.jpeg.589abc1ae633e012bc0f9acd91d82b9a.jpeg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Elliot, Keselowski, Byron

I'll have to go and look. I did mine yesterday before they had the rained out qualifying results posted. I think I had the 6 and 9 but I don't remember the 3rd pick.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ckf said:

I'll have to go and look. I did mine yesterday before they had the rained out qualifying results posted. I think I had the 6 and 9 but I don't remember the 3rd pick.

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Beuscher, Melon Man, Truex

Melon man was my other pick.  The 1, 6 and 9.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Melon Man making some more friends today….🤣

Poole being a much slower car should probably stay out of the fast lane next time. 😆

20 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Poole being a much slower car should probably stay out of the fast lane next time. 😆

Maybe but it was a little early in the race for Chastain to be doing that and it ruined Larsons day as well.

😂😂

IMG_1208.thumb.jpeg.9de714517c6c2cedac5d8904d1fffdd7.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Good to see True get back in victory lane.

2nd, 8th and 11th.

The Truex Brothers swept the weekend…very cool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Truex Brothers swept the weekend…very cool.

Yes it is. I even caught the Xfinity race this weekend and watched Ryan dominate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hes a lil fella. The days of guys built like Benny Parsons, Buddy Baker and M Waltrip are gone.

On 5/1/2023 at 12:00 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe but it was a little early in the race for Chastain to be doing that and it ruined Larsons day as well.

😂😂

IMG_1208.thumb.jpeg.9de714517c6c2cedac5d8904d1fffdd7.jpeg

Who knows the validity of this.

Screenshot_20230503_145330.jpg

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who knows the validity of this.

Screenshot_20230503_145330.jpg

Very well could be legit…Ross is just that guy now.

• Like 2

Rick Ware Racing signs Ryan Newman for Cup Races

MOORESVILLE, N.C. (May 5, 2023) – Ryan Newman, winner of 18 NASCAR Cup Series races, has joined Rick Ware Racing for select events during the 2023 season.

Recently named one of NASCAR’s 75 Greatest Drivers, Newman will make his first start with the team at Darlington Raceway on May 12.

To date, Newman has made 725 Cup starts earning the 18 victories plus 51 poles, 117 top-five and 268 top-10 finishes.

“I am grateful for the opportunity to work with Rick Ware Racing and Ford,” Newman said. “I think this will be good for all of us with our combined experience and knowledge.

“Being part of the Throwback Weekend at one of my favorite tracks in Darlington is pretty special. After recently being named one of NASCAR’s 75 Greatest Drivers, it carries even some significance.”

Team owner Rick Ware recognized Newman’s talents early on.

“I remember watching ‘Thursday Night Thunder’ on ESPN and seeing Ryan compete against some stout competition in those days,” said Ware. “I became a fan then and when he first came to NASCAR, I knew he was going to be a great driver and win a lot of races.

“He brings great depth and insight to RWR while we continue to grow our team. Ryan’s been a great ambassador for our sport and Ford. We’re really looking forward to racing with him this season.”

In 26 starts at Darlington, Newman has recorded 7 top-five and 14 top-10 finishes, with an average finishing position of 12.3 during his career.

@ryannewman1977 
@nascar 
@fordperformance 
@darlingtonraceway 
@rickwareracing

• Like 2