*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trucks racing on dirt tonight at Knoxville.👍🏼🇺🇸
Donny Schatz in the field.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Badass ride right there! 👊🏻🇺🇸

I'm just disappointed I don't have a car ready to go race him for a b-main win right meow!

I figured he was getting a MB Custom chassis instead of a JMR chassis.

Great racing last night and Slinger is a super cool track...local ace 17 year old Luke Fenhaus had it won with 2 laps to go but once again  dipshit Paul Tracy was involved in a wreck which brought out the yellow and Andretti was able to get a good restart and take the win. Tracy has been involved in wrecks and bullshit every race and it’s never been his fault (according to him)🤣

BTW Hailie Deegan ran well and didn’t take any shit from Tracy.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

forgot about there being a race today, no picks again....:bashhead:

Well that sucks...the race is kind of shitty and now the red flag is out because a chunk of pavement came out of the track. 

On 7/11/2021 at 10:31 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Great racing last night and Slinger is a super cool track...local ace 17 year old Luke Fenhaus had it won with 2 laps to go but once again  dipshit Paul Tracy was involved in a wreck which brought out the yellow and Andretti was able to get a good restart and take the win. Tracy has been involved in wrecks and bullshit every race and it’s never been his fault (according to him)🤣

BTW Hailie Deegan ran well and didn’t take any shit from Tracy.👍🏼

That's been Tracy's mo forever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Kryle should probably earn a several race suspension for that little pace car incident, if not get parked the rest of the year.

Oh please…it was a tap and drivers have done it before. I don’t blame him.

BTW Steve O’Donnell from Nascar came up to the broadcast booth to explain why the race went green on a wet track and he basically bus chucked the pace car driver.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Keselowski to Roush. What happens to Newman?

Retirement?  TBH brad is a no brainer over newman for a team.   looks like his share came equally from Fenway and Jack which surprised me,  figured jack was looking to estate plan but maybe there is more percentage over time he can purchase from Jack.   

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Retirement?  TBH brad is a no brainer over newman for a team.   looks like his share came equally from Fenway and Jack which surprised me,  figured jack was looking to estate plan but maybe there is more percentage over time he can purchase from Jack.   

Newman says he’s still competitive and has not won a championship so he wants to stay in Cup.

Apparently Roush offered him a part time ride but he said no. They also considered a 3rd team but that’s not going to happen.

Not sure who’d take him but a team in worse shape than Roush.

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Newman says he’s still competitive and has not won a championship so he wants to stay in Cup.

Apparently Roush offered him a part time ride but he said no. They also considered a 3rd team but that’s not going to happen.

Not sure who’d take him but a team in worse shape than Roush.

Looking around the different teams it’s hard to see where Newman could get a ride…maybe somewhere like Front Row Motorsports in the 38 car as a teammate to Micheal McDowell but Alfredo has that ride, it’s not a top flight team and it I believe it’s one of those rides where the driver needs to bring his own sponsors and/or write a big ass check. 

• Like 1