Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
On 12/24/2020 at 11:10 AM, racinfarmer said:

Final registration numbers I have seen are 1,228 cars are registered or on a waiting list for racing at Bristol. 

150/class for all classes except late models and sprint cars.

Wow. I didnt know they were doing all that. Sounds like a good show.

• Jimmy Snacks changed the title to *****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2021 Thread*****
46 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nascar pool this year @ckf

Hey fuckstick Jim I got your entry fee since you were a baby 2 yrs ago and paid before I could pay it.

I just got the email. It was hard to get in to last year with no practice or qualifying. I also missed picks a couple of times due to the mid week stuff. But since it is on $25 Canadian I can probably swing it, lol.

I don't visit many threads, but the ones that I do frequent I would prefer it if the BS is left at the door. There are plenty of other threads to deal with that stuff. 

Now let's have fun arguing about the GOAT..... how do you think he will do in Indy Car?     :lol:

:bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I just got the email. It was hard to get in to last year with no practice or qualifying. I also missed picks a couple of times due to the mid week stuff. But since it is on $25 Canadian I can probably swing it, lol.

I don't visit many threads, but the ones that I do frequent I would prefer it if the BS is left at the door. There are plenty of other threads to deal with that stuff. 

Now let's have fun arguing about the GOAT..... how do you think he will do in Indy Car?     :lol:

I think he will crash lots

Just now, ckf said:

You wouldn't have said that a few years ago. :bc:

I'm still not....he is not the greatest of all time....if he raced at the same time as DW and Earnhardt he would be lucky to win a championship.....Sr imo would have no problem winning in any era.

1 hour ago, Dave said:

Nascar pool this year @ckf

Hey fuckstick Jim I got your entry fee since you were a baby 2 yrs ago and paid before I could pay it.

Save it for your stents you fat bag of fuck and you calling me a baby after the tantrum you threw is priceless. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Save it for your stents you fat bag of fuck and you calling me a baby after the tantrum you threw is priceless. 

You are a baby...because I didn't pay for you when you wanted me too...you had the tantrum

:lol:

And Jim i can guarantee we will meet and settle this....mark my words...you will be accountable for your mouth.

Just now, Dave said:

You don't think SR would be a cup winner today?

He would be a winner but IMO Johnson's wins were harder to come by given the quality of the competition and the equipment. Going back to the 70's NASCAR has not really been about driver skills alone  it was about the team and equipment as well and the have and have not's were a much wider spread in the 70's and 80's.  Pettys 200 wins are due to that as much as driver skill for sure.  He had the money to go to more races and put himself into good equipment.  Sure it got more corporate as time progressed and the money got greater and greater.  From a fan perspective IMO the pinnacle of NASCAR was actually the 90's.   Still had some of the older drivers with personality younger guys coming in and a very competitive field without being overly corporate like it got into the later 00's.  .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

He would be a winner but IMO Johnson's wins were harder to come by given the quality of the competition and the equipment. Going back to the 70's NASCAR has not really been about driver skills alone  it was about the team and equipment as well and the have and have not's were a much wider spread in the 70's and 80's.  Pettys 200 wins are due to that as much as driver skill for sure.  He had the money to go to more races and put himself into good equipment.  Sure it got more corporate as time progressed and the money got greater and greater.  From a fan perspective IMO the pinnacle of NASCAR was actually the 90's.   Still had some of the older drivers with personality younger guys coming in and a very competitive field without being overly corporate like it got into the later 00's.  .  

Sr. won 4 cup titles in the 90s...imo was the most competitive era in cup. JJ was not aggressive enough to win in that era....many of his wins fell in his lap imo....he was not an aggressive driver....this was seen often in the latter part of his career when he would try and force things and crash.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Agreed...with all of the team alliances today the field is much deeper and competitive.

Haley Deegan getting some attention, not what she was looking for I'm sure.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2021/01/10/hailie-deegan-apologizes-for-comment-during-online-race/

Hailie Deegan, the 19-year-old Ford development driver in the Camping World Truck Series, apologized Sunday night for using the R-word during a livestream of an iRacing event.

Video of Deegan uttering the pejorative was posted on social media Sunday night.

Deegan, the most celebrated female driver in the NASCAR ranks, issued an apology on social media.

“Earlier tonight I used an insensitive word during an online race being broadcast on twitch,” Deegan stated. “It was inappropriate slang and a stupid thing to do. I apologize to everyone who was offended by it. There’s no excuse for it, and I know I have to do better for my sponsors and my fans.”

Edited by Blackstar