Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

So we are back to the original rumor that Larson is going to SHR?

I’ve heard Larson to Hendrick and Chase Briscoe moves up to the 14 from the SHR Xfinity Team. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes. It was entertaining, lol

It really was and once things sort of settled down and the drivers  figured things out there was some good racing...even in the dark! 🤣

Dinger and Briscoe were going at it.👍🏼

Today I have....Elliot, Beuscher, JH Nemechek

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 9:40 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right on...glad he found a ride.👍🏼

Pretty sad. That kid had a top tier ride and couldn't get it together. Now he gets to ride around in a 20-25th place car. Big number on the door but all that is expected is that he finishes the race without wrecking.

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Pretty sad. That kid had a top tier ride and couldn't get it together. Now he gets to ride around in a 20-25th place car. Big number on the door but all that is expected is that he finishes the race without wrecking.

IMO he was doing fine at JGR but Joe likes to broom people and Christopher Bell is the next hot driver and Toyota has a lot to say about it as well.

BTW I wonder if they race today in Texas?🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

hopefully he can bear up under the microscope.poor bastard deserves to be in  hopefully top ride fuck gan assy hope he beats them every week.politically correct fucks chevy backed off hopefully grungies follows suit along with the others that pulled out on him.

Keselowski, Austin Dillon, Blaney

Leaves me with Hamlin, Kyle Busch and William Byron for next week.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

Hard to believe, with the season he has had, that Harvick is at risk of being cut right now..

I imagine he will get his lap back and finish top 15 but damn, sometime this Chase deal is cruel.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Hard to believe, with the season he has had, that Harvick is at risk of being cut right now..

I imagine he will get his lap back and finish top 15 but damn, sometime this Chase deal is cruel.

Yep...I saw a few people saying they should give the regular season champ a spot in the Final 4.