Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X2 . Was never really a Truex guy , take him or leave him but I've been a big fan of that little team for a long time :bc:

:iagree:  I was never a fan of Kurt Busch until he drove the 78 car.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tennis....WTF Canada. :lol:

Heck the other day they were showing soccer from Germany or somewhere. TSN & Sportsnet have how many feeds, '8 or 9? And sometimes most if not all of each network's feeds are showing the same shite. A friendly between Bulgaria & France who gives a rip?

Now back to the racing, I have to agree w/ someone's 'Francecar' comment. Everything Brian has touched has turned to crap. If it wasn't for today being Jr's last race, I wonder what the ratings would've been like? I have no interest in any of the Final Four, so I listened to a bit of it on the radio and caught Jr's post race interview on TV.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Heck the other day they were showing soccer from Germany or somewhere. TSN & Sportsnet have how many feeds, '8 or 9? And sometimes most if not all of each network's feeds are showing the same shite. A friendly between Bulgaria & France who gives a rip?

Now back to the racing, I have to agree w/ someone's 'Francecar' comment. Everything Brian has touched has turned to crap. If it wasn't for today being Jr's last race, I wonder what the ratings would've been like? I have no interest in any of the Final Four, so I listened to a bit of it on the radio and caught Jr's post race interview on TV.

This season was the least I have ever watched and today I tuned in with 20 to go just to see the finish...glad I did because Truex is a good dude and I got to see Jr's interview.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This season was the least I have ever watched and today I tuned in with 20 to go just to see the finish...glad I did because Truex is a good dude and I got to see Jr's interview.:thumbsup:

X2 on that. I do't think I watched an entire race in the Chase/Playoffs/Whatever they're calling the last 10 races.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

X3 .  Today's was result was pretty awesome tho

Sure was...a lot of emotion from more than  a few people.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

12th for the week and 34th overall....damn you Can Am Kid!!!!!!!! :lol:

7 th for the week....moved up 9 places to 24th....JJ and Jr fucked me hard as well as others.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Anyways thanks for Joining the pool guys...was a fun yr. :bc:

I'm glad you gave me a heads up on the pool...definitely in for next year.

• Like 2

NASCAR released the Post-Event Penalty Report for Homestead-Miami Speedway:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Homestead-Miami Speedway

Infraction Date: 11/19/2017(post-race inspection)
Team: #20-Matt Kenseth
Violation: Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed
Penalty: Crew chief (Paul Wolfe) has been fined $10,000.

Team: #2-Brad Keselowski
Violation: Sections 10.9.10.4: Tires and Wheels Note: Lug nut(s) not properly installed
Penalty: Crew chief (Michael Bugarewicz) has been fined $25,000 and suspended from the next Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship Points Event. Team has been assessed with the loss of 10 owner points and 10 driver points

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

NASCAR released the Post-Event Penalty Report for Homestead-Miami Speedway:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Homestead-Miami Speedway

Team: #20-Matt Kenseth
Penalty: Crew chief (Paul Wolfe) has been fined $10,000.

Team: #2-Brad Keselowski
Penalty: Crew chief (Michael Bugarewicz) has been fined $25,000 and suspended from the next Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship Points Event. Team has been assessed with the loss of 10 owner points and 10 driver points

So they got the crew chiefs all fucked up. Do they even have the right drivers and teams??

• Like 1