Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t mind JJ but he isn’t in the conversation IMO despite his championships.

I think he gave Newman the bumper once by accident. :wind:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Newman is a stocky mofo...really wish he would have popped JJ right there. :lol:

I like a how Jimmy said bring it quietly as Newman was walking away. :lol:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Idiot shouldnt have gotten out of the car...end of story.

With the on and off racing I have done at small local tracks, unless there is fire , you stay in the car until the safety crew arrives.

Edited by hwytohell
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

A chilling effect will come down on all forms of competitive  sports with this judges ruling , Kevin Ward vs. Tony Stewart ,http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-21750555   :read:

The waivers signed by Ward and his father as the car owner  are unenforceable...what a fucking joke. 

38 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Awesome...he is a good fit there.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The waivers signed by Ward and his father as the car owner  are unenforceable...what a fucking joke. 

That is actually huge! If that turns out to be true in the end of this case, there could be some significant lawsuits against track owners, track insurance, other competitors, etc. Many tracks could be forced to close. And thats just in NY. If that starts happening country wide, we would have some real problems....

I know its kind of doomsday talk, but it could be reality with this kind of shit.

1 hour ago, Legend said:

That is actually huge! If that turns out to be true in the end of this case, there could be some significant lawsuits against track owners, track insurance, other competitors, etc. Many tracks could be forced to close. And thats just in NY. If that starts happening country wide, we would have some real problems....

I know its kind of doomsday talk, but it could be reality with this kind of shit.

Oh I agree....ruling them unenforceable is a horrible decision.

9 hours ago, DAVE said:

Yup 82...i think.

Thanks. I was following the Cup series via the paper starting in the late 70s. I think we got TSN around '84 or '85. Our 1st trip to MIS was in '86.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Thanks. I was following the Cup series via the paper starting in the late 70s. I think we got TSN around '84 or '85. Our 1st trip to MIS was in '86.

I looked it up after....says he drove for Moore in 83 too... :bc:

• Thanks 1