Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I was just going to post that Jim. It should make fuckhead happy that she is retiring after those two races next year :news: 

I saw the video on Twitter...she was quite emotional. I don't care what the haters say ...she has been good for the sport. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw the video on Twitter...she was quite emotional. I don't care what the haters say ...she has been good for the sport. :thumbsup:

The only thing that stupid whore was good for was the companies that make all the body work for the cars :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I caught it on NBCSN earlier. She was very emotional. I agree that she has been good for the sport. There are a few here that have blinders on though :news:

Just now, f7ben said:

The only thing that stupid whore was good for was the companies that make all the body work for the cars :lol: 

Perfect example of a know nothing idiot that doesn't have a clue.....

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Perfect example of a know nothing idiot that doesn't have a clue.....

Name all of her race accomplishments that DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER TITS ASS OR CUNT

GO

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Name all of her race accomplishments that DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER TITS ASS OR CUNT

GO

You have the blinders on like fuckhead does. There's more to it than just that. Can you honestly say that she hasn't helped bring a new fan base to Nascar?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You have the blinders on like fuckhead does. There's more to it than just that. Can you honestly say that she hasn't helped bring a new fan base to Nascar?

yet ratings are down, attendance is down.....

I dont hate Danica. I dont think shes a great driver either. IMO, she certainly has not hurt the sport. And maybe some more females will be willing to give it a try.

But the only reason she was there was sponsorship dollars. Just like almost every other driver in nascar.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Like I said.....list her accomplishments that have nothing to do with her TNA

Go

Just now, Legend said:

yet ratings are down, attendance is down.....

I dont hate Danica. I dont think shes a great driver either. IMO, she certainly has not hurt the sport. And maybe some more females will be willing to give it a try.

But the only reason she was there was sponsorship dollars. Just like almost every other driver in nascar.

She had no business being there.....she was a shit driver and the only reason she was there was her somewhat pretty face 

That bullshit doesnt fly in real sports 

Just now, f7ben said:

She had no business being there.....she was a shit driver and the only reason she was there was her somewhat pretty face 

That bullshit doesnt fly in real sports 

Well, yeah I guess. Her looks most likely helped her get Go Daddy money. And that Go Daddy money got her into Nascar. But no team would hire her based on looks. Teams care about money, not looks. Look at horseface when he first got in before braces. Or floppy ears.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

In 249 career nascar races she finished on the Podium 

ZERO FUCKING TIMES 

Does that mean she wasn't good for the sport????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes CKF ....it means she was absolutely shit for the sport. She diminished what the sport actually is. Racing. She sucked at driving and she sucked really bad. Any man in her position would have not lasted 5 races. She was there as some tits and ass novelty and it was fucking pathetic. How fucking dumb do you have to be not too realize this ????

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

Neither did I. All I said is she was good for the sport. Fuckhead #2 thinks it's all about results :wall:

Oh thats right....the "sport" is actually about advertising dollars.....not racing :lol: fucking idiot 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes CKF ....it means she was absolutely shit for the sport. She diminished what the sport actually is. Racing. She sucked at driving and she sucked really bad. Any man in her position would have not lasted 5 races. She was there as some tits and ass novelty and it was fucking pathetic. How fucking dumb do you have to be not too realize this ????

Paul Menard, AJ Allmendinger, Dale Earnhardt Jr......:hdchr:

are just 3 that pop into my head

Edited by Legend

I know somebody that worked with her at a driving school in Houston when she was still in an Indy car. The 65 year old instructor had lap times over a second faster. That’s like light years faster, especially considering he was 80lbs heavier. She was an entitled cunt there and average guys off the street racing Formula V’s were faster. She grew up not far from here and everybody I’ve talked to that has dealt with her says the same thing. Cunt, and slow. 

The fact she couldn’t compete even when they hid the fact her cars were lighter says it all. She sucks. 

It’s amazing how easily the public is influenced by marketing, that’s all she was. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This. 

Shes a perfect example of why NASCAR fucking sucks today. 

Just now, bussman said:

This. 

She's the perfect example of why an Indy car is easier to drive than a stock car....

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree that most men wouldn't have lasted as long as she has. But that doesn't mean that she hasn't brought female fans in to the sport that might not have been there otherwise. She is also a role model for young girls that might have more talent than she does. Don't you have a young daughter that might want to reach for the stars someday :news:

16 minutes ago, Legend said:

Paul Menard, AJ Allmendinger, Dale Earnhardt Jr......:hdchr:

are just 3 that pop into my head

:goodpost:

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

This. 

Come on Buss, I like you. Do you really want to be fuckhead #3 :lol:

13 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

She's the perfect example of why an Indy car is easier to drive than a stock car....

Fuckhead #1 has arrived :news:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I agree that most men wouldn't have lasted as long as she has. But that doesn't mean that she hasn't brought female fans in to the sport that might not have been there otherwise. She is also a role model for young girls that might have more talent than she does. Don't you have a young daughter that might want to reach for the stars someday :news:

:goodpost:

Come on Buss, I like you. Do you really want to be fuckhead #3 :lol:

Fuckhead #1 has arrived :news:

I would want my daughter to succeed on merit....not sexist novelty and flashing her tits and ass. Although if my daughter was to rake in millions flashing her tits and ass I would be totally fine with it :lol: 

• Haha 1