fuel mileage win if i recall correctly 

She's a terrible driver and should have been out of a seat years ago

How do  you feel about Marco Andretti?

2 wins in 12 seasons in Indycar.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do  you feel about Marco Andretti?

2 wins in 12 seasons in Indycar.

another one who got his ride cause of his daddys name not because he was actually any good

how many years did kyle petty have a ride 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

another one who got his ride cause of his daddys name not because he was actually any good

Kyle is cool. He has a ponytail :lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

he was decent as a broadcaster,  he still doing that?  i really haven't watched squat for racing 

He's on the pre-race shows. The good thing about him is that he knows a lot about the history of the sport. I think junior will make a better broadcaster than he did a driver for the same reason :bc:    :dave:

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Michael Waltrip trumps Kyle. He went 462 races without a victory. Why the hell Earnhardt ever gave him a ride is beyond me. I think he's up around the 800 race area now and 4 victories and I think they all came at Daytona.

Or what about Phil Parsons?

I was in favor of Danica coming to Nascar. It thought she'd bring new fans and be good for the sport.

I have to agree with Ben. She instead showed us what's wrong with this sport. Sponsorship and t-shirt sales matters more than talent. Had Stewart/Haas shown her the door at the end of the first season (or at least the second) it would have been "well she tried and things didn't go her way". The fact that they allowed her to continue as a field filler in top notch equipment for several years is an embarrassment.

Edited by Blackstar

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Michael Waltrip trumps Kyle. He went 462 races without a victory. Why the hell Earnhardt ever gave him a ride is beyond me. I think he's up around the 800 race area now and 4 victories and I think they all came at Daytona.

Or what about Phil Parsons?

I was in favor of Danica coming to Nascar. It thought she'd bring new fans and be good for the sport.

I have to agree with Ben. She instead showed us what's wrong with this sport. Sponsorship and t-shirt sales matters more than talent. Had Stewart/Haas shown her the door at the end of the first season (or at least the second) it would have been "well she tried and things didn't go her way". The fact that they allowed her to continue as a field filler in top notch equipment for several years is an embarrassment.

yup at least Jr was slightly better than a field filler for his time at HMS taking up a top flight seat :news:  

So now according to the experts here Stewart/Haas Racings actions are an embarrassment to the sport...yeah Tony Stewart and Gene Haas should be ashamed. Christ some of you guys are something else. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

So now according to the experts here Stewart/Haas Racings actions are an embarrassment to the sport...yeah Tony Stewart and Gene Haas should be ashamed. Christ some of you guys are something else. 

I can't even remember what fuckhead # I'm up to Jim. At least you and I are on the same page. Not that it really means that much :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I can't even remember what fuckhead # I'm up to Jim. At least you and I are on the same page. Not that it really means that much :lol:

I've lost count myself...Hell Ginger says he doesn't even watch NASCAR yet here he is with his "expert" opinion...SMH. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've lost count myself...Hell Ginger says he doesn't even watch NASCAR yet here he is with his "expert" opinion...SMH. 

Ginger and I used to have a lot of disagreements about Nascar on our way to snowmobile camp back in the day. He used to think JJ was a good driver that would someday match or exceed the King and Seniors championships. Fucking chump :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I do because they kept her for the cash.

Do you really think they thought she would improve after the second season or did they see $$$$$?

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yep, you 2 can get all cuddly on the couch.

I'll just stay over here.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Do you really think they thought she would improve after the second season or did they see $$$$$?

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Good plan!!!!

9 hours ago, ckf said:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

listen to these 2 fuckheads, i'm a stats guy and her stats sucked and were deserving of a field filler car  at best.  The experts at stewart haas-  you mean the guys who collect the sponsor money she was bringing in riding around in 20th and who punted her when the gravy train stopped.  

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Ginger and I used to have a lot of disagreements about Nascar on our way to snowmobile camp back in the day. He used to think JJ was a good driver that would someday match or exceed the King and Seniors championships. Fucking chump :lol:

:news:  

Jimmie Johnson is the GOAT.  pettys 200 wins collected when there were 4-5 competitive cars and 40-50 races a year isn't as impressive as what Jimmie has done :snack: 

Just now, Legend said:

Byron wins championship

Custer race winner.

He deserves it, but I still would have liked to see Sadler win. Great battle though :bc:

Pulling for Truex tomorrow :thumb: