Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

LeMans is this weekend on motortrend TV from start to finish..

https://jalopnik.com/watch-nascar-garage-56-crew-win-le-mans-pit-stop-challe-1850514348

And they did it using a regular jack.👊🏻🇺🇸

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And they did it using a regular jack.👊🏻🇺🇸

Its so bad ass, pumped to see how they do, they have a fast car.

• Like 1

I feel like this car had an underrated paint scheme. I love the chrome lettering and everything just aligned perfectly. 

1986 Talladega 500 😍😍🏁🏁

I try to watch these races whenever I get a chance because they never get old 

Another beautiful photo by Keith Koether
Buddy Baker

IMG_1401.thumb.jpeg.be461aa4c41be9147d8701b97baa1260.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Austin Dillon and his PopPop got no joy with this one…

I think Richard's family pride is in the way of good judgment with Austin as far as driving talent.  Prior to entering Xfinity or Cup Richard brought on Dale McDowell on the dirt latemodel side.  He coached both Austin and Tye in dirt latemodels to help them learn car control.  Now you look at Kyle Busch in the RCR car compared to Austin.  A noticeable difference.  Just don't seem either of Richard's grandkids as top tier drivers.  Sorry

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

I think Richard's family pride is in the way of good judgment with Austin as far as driving talent.  Prior to entering Xfinity or Cup Richard brought on Dale McDowell on the dirt latemodel side.  He coached both Austin and Tye in dirt latemodels to help them learn car control.  Now you look at Kyle Busch in the RCR car compared to Austin.  A noticeable difference.  Just don't seem either of Richard's grandkids as top tier drivers.  Sorry

I agree…Reddick had wins in RCR equipment as well. Also it was ridiculous and a bad look when both Austin and RC were claiming that Cindric intentionally hooked him as Shrub is celebrating in Victory Lane. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree…Reddick had wins in RCR equipment as well. Also it was ridiculous and a bad look when both Austin and RC were claiming that Cindric intentionally hooked him as Shrub is celebrating in Victory Lane. 

Agree Kyle's 3rd win in his first year with the team.  Richard needs to swallow his pride and look at performance.  Let Austin do reality shows and rodeos.  Lajoie didn't have a good showing for Hendrick but seems to have the talent.  Put him in the car.

Austin's performance has diluted the significance of the #3.  Not a bad guy just don't have the talent needed.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Agree Kyle's 3rd win in his first year with the team.  Richard needs to swallow his pride and look at performance.  Let Austin do reality shows and rodeos.  Lajoie didn't have a good showing for Hendrick but seems to have the talent.  Put him in the car.

Austin's performance has diluted the significance of the #3.  Not a bad guy just don't have the talent needed.

Lajoie would be good or maybe give Austin Hill a shot…he drives for RCR in Xfinity and he has shown that he can win at that level.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lajoie would be good or maybe give Austin Hill a shot…he drives for RCR in Xfinity and he has shown that he can win at that level.

Austin Hill would be good also.  Don't take any shit.  Can't remember but who did he deck last year.

Relaxing up Nth with the neighborhood pets.

20230608_192419.jpg

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Austin Hill would be good also.  Don't take any shit.  Can't remember but who did he deck last year.

Relaxing up Nth with the neighbors pets.

20230608_192419.jpg

He blasted him!😂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I am fairly certain there is also a Penske Porsche in the Prototype class this year too. 

I'll take the prejudice flag here but if it's not V-8 GM or Ford it's in an Uber class.

Cadillac finished 3rd & 4th in hypercar, Corvette racing finished 1st in their class GTE at the 100th running of the 24hrs of LeMans..Great showing by the American teams:ylsuper:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Suarez misses  a shift and hits 9700 RPMs on the first lap…hope she makes the whole race.

That motor rev'd real high! Good race so far

• Like 1