Check your account email address ×

Snocross 2022

5 hours ago, fortune46x said:

oops...

Lebel as long as he stays focused and healthy will be the next Hibbert. Im calling it now. 

i can see it... great lines, makes it look far more effortless than the vast majority

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Stream is on.  Not real impressed with the track design.  Seems like passing is going to be tough.  It will be important to get a good start tonight.

Just started watching.  Meh on the track after they've had some really good ones that raised the bar this year.

The track is definitely giving us better racing than I thought it would.  It's small but a difficult track.

Good to see Bester win a race and Scheele get another podium.  Hoping to see another All Finish Concrete sled on the podium in pro.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

The track is definitely giving us better racing than I thought it would.  It's small but a difficult track.

Good to see Bester win a race and Scheele get another podium.  Hoping to see another All Finish Concrete sled on the podium in pro.

ditto

there should be more races out east, to keep the tech inspector busy  :lol:

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Actually the kidney bean track isn't awful... some narrow spots though

Pro-Lite

Bester / Lebel / Scheele 

Six in a row for Lebel, impressive no less

lebel, 7 races 6 firsts one second , can,t get much better than that.         :good:

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Pro-Lite

Polaris / Doo / Cat

Pro 

BRP / Cat / Polaris

just in case @ZR6000RR gives a shit.  :lol:

Take a break for a min C2C.  I see Northern Wisconsin Clubs are reporting they are pulling groomers back to the barns due to snow and low visibility out on the trails. What's it like up there now? 

Just now, Badger** said:

Take a break for a min C2C.  I see Northern Wisconsin Clubs are reporting they are pulling groomers back to the barns due to snow and low visibility out on the trails. What's it like up there now? 

2-3" of fresh thick stuff, 25-50mph winds... shitshow

was riding after work, lost a bearing close to a buddy's house and called it a night

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

2-3" of fresh thick stuff, 25-50mph winds... shitshow

was riding after work, lost a bearing close to a buddy's house and called it a night

Good deal you made it back. You were right this will be my last year at the jump in way to many people the riding was better on the west side of hwy 45. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Good deal you made it back. You were right this will be my last year at the jump in way to many people the riding was better on the west side of hwy 45. 

Are you up?  Hope to have my shit back together in the morning.  Friend from Waunakee wants to come up so if things work out we might ride the Northeast side of Mar Co., into Langlade and down towards Birnamwood and back.  Or, I could still be swearing at a bearing collar at lunch.  

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Are you up?  Hope to have my shit back together in the morning.  Friend from Waunakee wants to come up so if things work out we might ride the Northeast side of Mar Co., into Langlade and down towards Birnamwood and back.  Or, I could still be swearing at a bearing collar at lunch.  

Came back Sunday. Mikey is up in the UP still hitting it hard. Wow https://fb.watch/bg4Ijr_vBP/  

Ishoel / Patenaude / Pallin / Norum / Pelletier / Harr / Logan Christian / Kamm / Cottew / Peterson 

Elias won't be denied, Hunter rode a great race and gave Ish a rabbit to chase.  Nice job too bu Pallin, a Wiley veteran.

Oh, and for those keeping track that was Doo, Doo, Polaris, Polaris, Doo, Polaris, Doo, Polaris, Polaris and Polaris.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Ishoel / Patenaude / Pallin / Norum / Pelletier / Harr / Logan Christian / Kamm / Cottew / Peterson 

Elias won't be denied, Hunter rode a great race and gave Ish a rabbit to chase.  Nice job too bu Pallin, a Wiley veteran.

Oh, and for those keeping track that was Doo, Doo, Polaris, Polaris, Doo, Polaris, Doo, Polaris, Polaris and Polaris.

:lol:

@ZR6000RR just had a heart attack.

• Haha 1