Snocross 2022

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

game on 

@teamgreen02, have you tried pausing Flo, leaving and hitting play when you get back?

have to shuttle teenagers from 7-8pm tonight because my wife needs a night off from that shit and I'm still sober :)

I haven't been able to get anything like that to work when live on my Apple TV 4K.  Your experience might be different depending on the platform you are using.

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I haven't been able to get anything like that to work when live on my Apple TV 4K.  Your experience might be different depending on the platform you are using.

we're on three Roku's, I'll give it a shot and report back.  when it was on YT live stream through the laptop I used to start it at 6pm, go riding or out to dinner and when I got home as long as I didn't hit refresh I could watch the rest of the race.  one night my wife came down in the basement at one in the morning and asked me if they were still racing, I said 'yup, can you grab me a fresh beer?'   :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I like this track...

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

holy crap, Logan and both All Finish Cat's  battling in the first heat.... can Kale take my wrath?

Logan wins by 1.77, then Yurk, Benham, Kamm and Wittwer.

Anson won a heat too.  And now Muller pulled a hole shot.

WTF, did Heidi approve some extra bonus money for this week?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

back early, only doing 1/2 the run thanks to a mom with a bigger SUV

hit play on the Roku and it started playing right where I left off... HOORAY!!!

agree, all the Pro-lite rounds should be after dinner, move one round of Zambikes back a session.  for a long time now, the best head to head 'racing' has been in Pro-Lite.  

funny though, only FS members can read any of this shit.  maybe next year A can start the annual SX thread in the General Snowmobile Forum, where we have to act like adults.

nah  :lmao:

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Pro Lite:  Lebel, Anderson, Lorenz, Bester

Just saw the end of it here on 'delay'.  Lebel is looking hard to beat.  Too bad Anson took that spill on lap one, All Finish has their shit together tonight, so far. 

• Like 1

ok, wtf happened with Yurk & Lemiuex?  Jake was having a great run and in third... :( 

Peltier (D), Harr (P), Norum (P)  

LOL - Norum 'It hit a little icehole'

Benham had the pole position and must have went out on lap one....?  Ishoel 13th?

that was quite a race, and a much better night for Cat than last weekend

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ok, wtf happened with Yurk & Lemiuex?  Jake was having a great run and in third... :( 

Peltier (D), Harr (P), Norum (P)  

LOL - Norum 'It hit a little icehole'

Benham had the pole position and must have went out on lap one....?  Ishoel 13th?

that was quite a race, and a much better night for Cat than last weekend

So they almost made the box this time?