Snocross 2022

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

So they almost made the box this time?

dam'n spanky, I thought Yurk was getting at least third.  kid was riding his brains out, unfortunately they didn't show him a LL get tangled

Travis Muller winning a Q... by a good margin.  that one still has me scratching my head.  stoked for him though

what'd I miss?

just got home, fired up the stream and saw a wipeout and run over {?} sitch in sport lite

probably about time for dinner break, who's turn is it to continuously shove corn dogs into Alex's pie hole? 

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yurk won a heat

I fell asleep

Big cash in pro LCQ

Big crash in pl final 

Lebel is 4/4 in finals

Hope there's no more big crashes tonight

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don’t worry about falling asleep. Seeing badger’s dragon shrine would wear anybody out. 

Edited by Nanner

34 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

can't seem to find any update on LL's condition this morning

in an odd twist, guess who is second in Pro Points right now.  a wily veteran   
https://snocross.com/national/points/ 

No Cats in the top 10 in either pro or pro Lite.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

No Cats in the top 10 in either pro or pro Lite.

Fridays track seemed better suited to them than last nights track, but it seemed to be eating top notch riders up.  Not sure what their 'motivation' was this weekend but Benham, Yurk, Scheel, Muller all seemed to be pushing their efforts much harder than Canterbury from a spectating perspective.  Yurk winning a heat was promising, as was his 'straight to the bars' charge in the finals.  Unfortunately they were focusing on the leader when he got tangled up in third or fourth so who knows where he might have finished in the final.  

Warnert (thus far) seems like the team to beat in Pro-Lite and Pro.  They had a great weekend.  

Are you and I the only ones here watching now?  IDK how this FloRacing deal is going to work out as far as viewing that isn't in person.  The quality of the stream has been better, and no buffering which seemed to happen often previously.  

On to Deadwood and Fargo... 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Relax.  Heidi has got this!

image.jpeg

stop, please... 

fuck that, bring in Clint to motivate the team

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

So I've heard Lincoln is in very bad shape. Broken vertebrae's, ribs and collapsed lung. Apparently they're draining a fair amount of blood from the lungs. Definitely needs everyone's positive thoughts.

oh my...

I just briefly saw the sled hit him... man that sucks.  

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

So I've heard Lincoln is in very bad shape. Broken vertebrae's, ribs and collapsed lung. Apparently they're draining a fair amount of blood from the lungs. Definitely needs everyone's positive thoughts.

Not good. Really unfortunate accident, especially with him just having started his own team.

FB_IMG_1642372868787.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1