Check your account email address ×

Thanks Biden, let more in you Dope

Illegal immigrants burglarize Texas ranch house, steal weapons and ammo: Border Patrol

Stephen Sorace
Thu, July 1, 2021, 8:44 AM

A group of undocumented migrants broke into a Texas ranch house near the border with Mexico on Tuesday and stole firearms, ammunition and other items, authorities said.

Border agents in the Big Bend Sector responded to the ranch house in Sierra Blanca, Hudspeth County, that had reportedly been burglarized and encountered three armed undocumented migrants, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a news release.

Sierra Blanca is located about 20 miles northeast of the Mexico border.

Agents searched the three migrants and discovered two loaded handguns, ammunition, food and clothing that had been stolen from the ranch house, CBP said.

Officials released photos that show what appear to be three males, two of whom are holding handguns.

"Through extensive training, our Border Patrol Agents are always prepared and ready to respond to various scenarios," Big Bend Sector Chief Patrol Agent Sean L. McGoffin said. "Without hesitation, these agents responded to the ranch house and safely secured the location, the stolen weapons and the undocumented non-citizens."

The three migrants were taken into the custody of the Hudspeth County Sheriff’s Office for further investigation. The trio may also face state charges for trespassing and theft of property.

"With the presence of weapons in the wrong hands, this situation could have turned violent; fortunately, our agents were able to control the encounter and bring it to a peaceful resolution," McGoffin said.

Arrests along the southern border with Mexico have surged this year to their highest monthly averages in two decades, with Republicans blaming Biden’s immigration policies for the influx.

CBP has reported nearly 930,000 illegal immigrant encounters at the southern border since January.

More than 180,000 migrants were encountered in May alone.

Paul Steinhauser and Caitlin McFall contributed to this report.

Texans are supposed to be so tough, I don't understand why they haven't capped a few of the COYOTES, right in the middle of the RIO GRANDE as they are paddling the raft load of illegals onto the US side. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Texans are supposed to be so tough, I don't understand why they haven't capped a few of the COYOTES, right in the middle of the RIO GRANDE as they are paddling the raft load of illegals onto the US side. 

Probably because THEY would be arrested.  Illegal immigrants? Come on in.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: Thread is about illegals commiting crimes and in chimes the resident wet noodle to say he's more concerned with the "legal criminals" :suicide:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: Thread is about illegals commiting crimes and in chimes the resident wet noodle to say he's more concerned with the "legal criminals" :suicide:

And doesn't even acknowledge which party is the biggest reason for this... "We live in a steadily increasing lawless society"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

And doesn't even acknowledge which party is the biggest reason for this... "We live in a steadily increasing lawless society"

Just a wealth of awareness isn't he?

Supports the party that allowed criminals out of jail, and the "defund the police" movement and then has the balls to actually state this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m more concerned about the legal criminals. We live in a steadily increasing lawless society.

Nothing wrong with being concerned about both.  :bc:

Just now, racer254 said:

Just a wealth of awareness isn't he?

Supports the party that allowed criminals out of jail, and the "defund the police" movement and then has the balls to actually state this.....

It's unbelievable, actually, how someone can be so blind and ignorant and so out of touch with reality to not see what is right in front of their noses.:news:

demmssm.png

demmss96.jpg

demmss15.jpg

Fitting for this thread, no?

TV crew held up at gunpoint while reporting on increase in violence.

A news crew was held up in an attempted robbery while reporting on a story about the possible increase in crime in the San Francisco Bay Area.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/tv-crew-held-up-at-gunpoint-while-reporting-on-increase-in-violence 

Edited by irv
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, irv said:

Fitting for this thread, no?

TV crew held up at gunpoint while reporting on increase in violence.

A news crew was held up in an attempted robbery while reporting on a story about the possible increase in crime in the San Francisco Bay Area.

https://www.torontosun.com/news/tv-crew-held-up-at-gunpoint-while-reporting-on-increase-in-violence 

It really is fucking sad to see how bad the democrats wrecked a once great state in just my lifetime . And the fact they don't recognize it or refuse to recognize is just amazing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It really is fucking sad to see how bad the democrats wrecked a once great state in just my lifetime . And the fact they don't recognize it or refuse to recognize is just amazing 

Yep, complete shithole now and people leaving in droves. Hard to imagine some still think the Dems/Libs are the ones to lead countries.

I wonder how many other states have an app you can upload to warn you where you might step in shit? :news:

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SnapCrap-app-San-Francisco-poop-feces-dirty-street-13281837.php

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article219467495.html

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-snapcrap-20181008-story.html

California1.jpg

cali.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, hayward said:

man that's a really weak comparison.  Cmon, even you can do better than that.

Because the Democratic media sees it this way, so does MC. 

mediaa6.jpg

• Haha 1

I've never seen such divisive politics in America. It's the worst I've ever seen. 

Combine that with the race problem, and the country sucks. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've never seen such divisive politics in America. It's the worst I've ever seen. 

Combine that with the race problem, and the country sucks. 

Country is(was) great.....the Citizens suck.

Sad when nobody even knows why we celebrate the 4th . 😒

Ah, did anyone hear about the shoplifting incident at Neiman Marcus in San Francisco.  The SFPD had this to say:

But this is what San Francisco has devolved into with Democratic policies and a district attorney uninterested in pursuing such crime. Which means it’s open season.

The San Francisco police chief pointed to two big things: not enough police on the streets and criminals being let out of jail due to the failure to prosecute.

“These same people … are going into the stores and snatching property,” San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott told CNN. “Once we arrest them, we find out they’ve been arrested over and over again. It’s frustrating.”