Check your account email address ×

In the United Kingdom, 70 of the 117 deaths of the delta variant were vaccinated:

34 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

I think there will be a few lawsuits for this shit.  

You would think.   Where is the ACLU?
just another left wing hack organization .   What happened to NOW or Code pink?   Where are all the angry vagina hat wearing tards?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The arrogance of some of these people is just unreal.  Ford hospital is making vaccine mandatory.  If you don’t like it …..Go find another job!  
Thanks ,   Frontline heroes!  We don’t need you anymore. 
Run some more ads about how great you are, and your dedicated staff . 

:bigfinger:

Oh they will be coming but not from the likes of the ACLU.

Just now, Highmark said:

Oh they will be coming but not from the likes of the ACLU.

Got that right.  
A huge violation of civil liberties and ACLU is quiet as a mouse.   people think they can say …Covid!!!  Get away with whatever they want.  Brain dead idiots keep getting excited when little crumbs of their rights are given back to them .  They don’t even notice what they lost or  are giving up.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Got that right.  
A huge violation of civil liberties and ACLU is quiet as a mouse.   people think they can say …Covid!!!  Get away with whatever they want.  Brain dead idiots keep getting excited when little crumbs of their rights are given back to them .  They don’t even notice what they lost or  are giving up.  

There is precedence for vaccine requirement for fully authorized vaccines....not EUA's.  

Big pharma and govt cannot be sued for a adverse vaccine reaction....not sure about employers who mandate it. 

Edited by Highmark

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

03350C81-F91E-4E6F-9C0B-14ACEC65BB9C.jpeg

And no one questions why something like this is being offered just to take the vaccines? :dunno:

8 hours ago, Cold War said:

The arrogance of some of these people is just unreal.  Ford hospital is making vaccine mandatory.  If you don’t like it …..Go find another job!  
Thanks ,   Frontline heroes!  We don’t need you anymore. 
Run some more ads about how great you are, and your dedicated staff . 

:bigfinger:

Just the first of many. Next month vaccinated people at my work can take their masks off and not follow social distance rules. Unvaccinated need to continue following the same rules we have been since last spring. The lunch room should be a sweet place to hang out now. I wonder if I’ll have to start using a different water fountain too. Different bathrooms? It all sounds so familiar……..almost like something this country has been through before……….

8 hours ago, gravy davey said:

I think there will be a few lawsuits for this shit.  

From who? It won’t go anywhere. I’ll put money on it. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

There is precedence for vaccine requirement for fully authorized vaccines....not EUA's.  

Big pharma and govt cannot be sued for a adverse vaccine reaction....not sure about employers who mandate it. 

Pretty sure that I saw somewhere that the EUA bullshit covering pharma and the government is also covering employers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't you know, the Vax is only 95% effective.

:lol:

Effective at what though?  The claims are all over the map but the one claim that is for sure not true is it prevents contraction of covid….which it is why it’s not a vaccine also.

There’s circular logic…..and there is this shit.  Smh.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Effective at what though?  The claims are all over the map but the one claim that is for sure not true is it prevents contraction of covid….which it is why it’s not a vaccine also.

There’s circular logic…..and there is this shit.  Smh.

Effective at brainwashing the sheep.

The next booster will be 90% more effective than the original.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Effective at brainwashing the sheep.

The next booster will be 90% more effective than the original.  :lol:

Of course it will!  AND….be effective at one of the new strains also!

It’s a fucking flu shot.  Period.

Also, it’d be interesting to see the study (you know it’s there) about who has received decades of flu shots religiously to how many contracted Covid with dire symptoms.  I’d guess those that got yearly flu shots suffered the harshest symptoms when contracting covid…and were the most susceptible to contraction.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, irv said:

And no one questions why something like this is being offered just to take the vaccines? :dunno:

Its crazy. Not one raised brow.  

Half the news cast dedicated to Covid fear and every other commercial telling you to get vaccinated 

One of the commercials features a very pregnant woman claiming all kinds of health professionals told her to get vaccine. 

Do it for the baby. 

WHAT???!!!  Babies in the womb should be protected.  When is the last time you heard a commercial telling pregnant mothers this is totally safe for your unborn child? 

Don't wait another month until you are not pregnant...........GO now!  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Half the news cast dedicated to Covid fear and every other commercial telling you to get vaccinated 

One of the commercials features a very pregnant woman claiming all kinds of health professionals told her to get vaccine. 

Do it for the baby. 

WHAT???!!!  Babies in the womb should be protected.  When is the last time you heard a commercial telling pregnant mothers this is totally safe for your unborn child? 

It's beyond crazy!! 

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Do it for the baby. 

They didn't show the preggo doc that was holding ultrasound in one hand rolled out, & getting jabbed in other arm. All documented on her twatter acct. Miscarriage a few days after jab. 

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How many were unvaccinated?

Let's see 117 dead 

-70 vaccinated and dead 

=47 Unvaccinated  and dead 

But enjoy your little I am a lemming vaccine card 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Also, it’d be interesting to see the study (you know it’s there) about who has received decades of flu shots religiously to how many contracted Covid with dire symptoms.  I’d guess those that got yearly flu shots suffered the harshest symptoms when contracting covid…and were the most susceptible to contraction.

What's the theory on that?

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What's the theory on that?

Well, theoretically, those that have chosen to get some anti-virus shot every year will slowly lose the ability for their bodies to respond organically and develop its own anti-bodies to fight of viral infections.  So, as many of us have for sure contracted covid, I wonder how many either brushed it off as just a big or, maybe felt nothing because their bodies immediately kicked in to fight the virus successfully. 

Like I said, it’d be interesting to see but, may be nothing to it either.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, theoretically, those that have chosen to get some anti-virus shot every year will slowly lose the ability for their bodies to respond organically and develop its own anti-bodies to fight of viral infections.  So, as many of us have for sure contracted covid, I wonder how many either brushed it off as just a big or, maybe felt nothing because their bodies immediately kicked in to fight the virus successfully. 

Like I said, it’d be interesting to see but, may be nothing to it either.  :dunno:

I think there is something to this.  I posted an article recently from KSTP.com (Twin Cities local rag TV) where they have seen a significant uptick in RSV in infants.  This is just a snippet from the article:

F1C2BA9B-1143-4129-B975-940C9A04A257.png

Edited by Mag6240

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Interesting theory...!

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I think there is something to this.  I posted an article recently from KSTP.com (Twin Cities local rag TV) where they have seen a significant uptick in RSV in infants.  This is just a snippet from the article:

F1C2BA9B-1143-4129-B975-940C9A04A257.png

Interesting.

it is well known and accepted that children who are not exposed to enough bacteria early in life can suffer maladies later because of their body’s inability to fight them off because it never kicks into a “fight mode” or, it kicks in too late.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nailed it.

People like him are ridiculed as whack jobs and terrorists here. Our governor would jump on the news and claim he is trying to get her killed and must be silenced. 

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

People like him are ridiculed as whack jobs and terrorists here. Our governor would jump on the news and claim he is trying to get her killed and must be silenced. 

It's no different up here, and I bet other Liberal parts of the world too. Anyone who speaks out against Liberal ideology is labeled a racist, xenophobe, nazi lover or any other name they can come up with to smear and silence you. The sad part is, the sheep/Liberal lovers in their deluded, incapable of thinking for themselves minds, believe it. Division is the Liberals agenda even though they preach openness, transparency and tolerance of other people's opinions.  

41 minutes ago, irv said:

It's no different up here, and I bet other Liberal parts of the world too. Anyone who speaks out against Liberal ideology is labeled a racist, xenophobe, nazi lover or any other name they can come up with to smear and silence you. The sad part is, the sheep/Liberal lovers in their deluded, incapable of thinking for themselves minds, believe it. Division is the Liberals agenda even though they preach openness, transparency and tolerance of other people's opinions.  

All I can say is, there is still a lot of people who see this and know it to be true .   Unfortunately,  a smaller minority of people have been very successful in silencing them. I realize they are afraid of losing their job,  harm to their family, for speaking out against all the bullshit, but sooner better then  later we need to draw a line.  Politicians  are scared to death of what happened on January 6 .  We need to stop running away from the people who stand up against what is happening. 

• Like 1