Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Dore owns the left on Trumps social Media bans calls Facebook and Twitter utility companies

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

FOX didn’t even broadcast his crazy speech. He’s just not relevant.

Then why fucking bring him up daily and multiple times per day?  :lol: :news: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

What are you even talking about?? I know I’m wasting my breath but foxnews is run by leftists now. Since Roger Alies passed away Murdocks sons run it. They hired Hillary Clintons to pollster to run their polls three years ago he also ran their 2020 decision desk which called AZ for Biden well before it should’ve been called. That was done to suppress the vote.   

no real conservative watches any mainstream news especially Fox 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

What are you even talking about?? I know I’m wasting my breath but foxnews is run by leftists now. Since Roger Alies passed away Murdocks sons run it. They hired Hillary Clintons to pollster to run their polls three years ago he also ran their 2020 decision desk which called AZ for Biden well before it should’ve been called. That was done to suppress the vote.   

no real conservative watches any mainstream news especially Fox 

Oh leftists you say….so you’ve gone further right now.

You have no clue what a true conservative is.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Whats a true Conservative??

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why would fox run it? Fox has been run by the Murdock family for yrs . But welcom to 2019 news you old fool .

Now dispute anything you saw in posted video.  Just 1 thing can you do it? 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It is no one in the Murdock family that is for sure shit . 

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Great video!

I've experienced this myself numerous times on FB. They simply don't want the truth out there and it is clear as it ever could be, they work for the Dems, no one else. 

facebook55.jpg

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

But @Mainecattells me that fox News is a right wing propagnda network.  Who could the Murdock do that lol poor pampers 

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

But @Mainecattells me that fox News is a right wing propagnda network.  Who could the Murdock do that lol poor pampers 

With all the trolling he does, he's very rarely right about anything

• Thanks 1

With all the trolling he does, he's very rarely right about anything

A good troll has some method to them.  He does not.  He is literally just this ignorant.  To call him a "troll" or pretend he is trolling is giving him unjustified compliments.  He's just dumb...that's it.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A good troll has some method to them.  He does not.  He is literally just this ignorant.  To call him a "troll" or pretend he is trolling is giving him unjustified compliments.  He's just dumb...that's it.  

He says stupid shit for attention and to try and rile people up. I'd say he's just smart enough to know what he's doing

He says stupid shit for attention and to try and rile people up. I'd say he's just smart enough to know what he's doing

For what purpose?  To get insulted and thrashed around on the internet while contributing nothing of value...because he really has nothing of value?  These are things dumb people do while thinking they are "winning" in life.  There's no doubt his real life looks similar to his internet life.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For what purpose?  To get insulted and thrashed around on the internet while contributing nothing of value...because he really has nothing of value?  These are things dumb people do while thinking they are "winning" in life.  There's no doubt his real life looks similar to his internet life.

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's just an instigator exactly like Toolkit was. The more they piss people off the better they feel. Maybe Passive Aggressive behavior :dunno: 

He's just an instigator exactly like Toolkit was. The more they piss people off the better they feel. Maybe Passive Aggressive behavior :dunno: 

Exactly.  It's a cry for attention.  Any attention.  Like snotty children.  Problem is, these libtwat children need the fuck slapped out of them.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Oh my.

I really think you are giving way to much credit. 

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Again imho he believes his bullshit . I have zero doubt 

Toolkit he gets off on getting his cunt kicked in over and over . 

The pin is a troll who knowes better most of the time