Check your account email address ×

anyone

Anyone know how to transfer a dashcam video to my documents or maybe how to show them on here or other forums? They are on a SD card.

Lots of PC's have a slot that the SD card fits into. Just plug it in, works like a USB Memory stick. 

If it is one of the tiny SD cards, they often come with an adapter that the tiny card plugs into, then the adapter plugs into the PC. 

The adapter (or full size card) is about the size of a postage stamp. The tiny one is 1/4 that size (or less?).

I have a PNY brand card reader that I plug the SD card into and into my AIO Dell desktop, I can see all the videos but as soon as I remove the card they are gone off my computer, I tried to add 1 video to my documents but it's not there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I have a PNY brand card reader that I plug the SD card into and into my AIO Dell desktop, I can see all the videos but as soon as I remove the card they are gone off my computer, I tried to add 1 video to my documents but it's not there.

Open file explorer when the sd card is in the computer.   Along left side you should see the SD card drive.   Right click the file you want to move and hit copy (or cut if you want it removed from the card) then right click the "videos" file on the left above the SD card and hit paste.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ok, lol, not real computer smart, how do I do the You Tube?? Sorry.

You'll need to create an account on their site.

https://www.youtube.com

"Sign in" on the top right. Create an account unless you have an existing Google account(like Gmail). 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What's the time stamp for the incident? 

Not sure as I can't figure out how to change it from last time we used it in my Pickup, 2016.

It's a "Clear Dash HD X1000, if anyone knows how I'd appreciated the knowledge, I believed I turned it off for now though.

• Gold Member
Just now, XCR1250 said:

Not sure as I can't figure out how to change it from last time we used it in my Pickup, 2016.

It's a "Clear Dash HD X1000, if anyone knows how I'd appreciated the knowledge, I believed I turned it off for now though.

How far into the video posted does the incident occurs? 1/2 way? 70% of the way? 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How far into the video posted does the incident occurs? 1/2 way? 70% of the way? 

Not sure what you're asking, what Incident? We filmed all day, about 25 segments.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Not sure what you're asking, what Incident? We filmed all day, about 25 segments.

Oh, someone said it must have been hard on your scratchers so I figured something happened. My bad.  :bc:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oh, someone said it must have been hard on your scratchers so I figured something happened. My bad.  :bc:

Teasing about snowmobile scratchers with all the gravel and rocks.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 4:54 PM, Voodoo said:

That must have been hard on the sliders.

Our last weekend riding sleds in Wisconsin this year looked about the same, with just enough snirt mixed in to keep things cool.

• Like 1