Check your account email address ×

Best vax vid I've seen...

13 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

Great video, can’t believe all of the people getting this shot without investigating it outside of mainstream media.

That's what I can't understand??? I've posted my thoughts on FB about it and posted many stories about the side affects, the hospitalizations and the deaths, but then I see, within short order, someone posting something the complete opposite trying to tell people to get it and get it as fast as they can!

Watching the NHL playoffs for the past couple weeks, every T.V. time out has a commercial promoting the vaccine from the gov't of Canada, posting how great it will be when everyone can get together again. It goes on and on and is rather sickening. Not one word or mention of the possible side affects, hospitalizations and deaths though. >:( 

Edited by irv

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well it's clear both the OP and many anti vaxxers think there is some grand conspiracy,  I can only imagine how Polio would still be destroying lives if people then were like they are now.  

I love how people who don’t want to get a COVID vax are anti-vax and even better yet, this COVID vax keeps getting compared to vaccines that have pretty much completely eliminated diseases. FFS. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

That's what I can't understand??? I've posted my thoughts on FB about it and posted many stories about the side affects, the hospitalizations and the deaths, but then I see, within short order, someone posting something the complete opposite trying to tell people to get it and get it as fast as they can!

Watching the NHL playoffs for the past couple weeks, every T.V. time out has a commercial promoting the vaccine from the gov't of Canada, posting how great it will be when everyone can get together again. It goes on and on and is rather sickening. Not one word or mention of the possible side affects, hospitalizations and deaths though. >:( 

Same thing was happening here in Michigan a few months ago. Commercials remain but now they know that people are going to start doing whatever they want, vax or no vax, so they dropped the “together again” part, mostly. 

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I love how people who don’t want to get a COVID vax are anti-vax and even better yet, this COVID vax keeps getting compared to vaccines that have pretty much completely eliminated diseases. FFS. 

Same thing was happening here in Michigan a few months ago. Commercials remain but now they know that people are going to start doing whatever they want, vax or no vax, so they dropped the “together again” part, mostly. 

“What if people refused to get the polio/small pox/other vaccine?”

This is my cue to remove myself from this persons noise....after a quick, insulting chuckle.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

That's the standard lemming reply to say we are anti vax...

Cuntmer left the mask in workplaces up to Osha. Wtf is that ...??

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The attempt to coerce and brainwash the masses into getting this vaccine is over the top!!

Just a day or 2 ago, our Liberal Federal gov't approved extending the AstraZeneca another month, until July 1st, after thousands of doses were to expire today. 

This vaccine, as most likely know, has been banned, been known to cause blood clots, hospitalizations and deaths yet our fucking moron in Trudeau says that expired ones are safe for another month of use!

It's fucking insanity but yet the sheep will gladly stick it in their arm.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7904913/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-expiry-extension/

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

That's the standard lemming reply to say we are anti vax...

Cuntmer left the mask in workplaces up to Osha. Wtf is that ...??

She left it open to them because they decided to back peddle on their point of making companies liable over the vaccine bs? And the fact that she pretty much has them under her thumb like the state health department. 

59 minutes ago, irv said:

The attempt to coerce and brainwash the masses into getting this vaccine is over the top!!

Just a day or 2 ago, our Liberal Federal gov't approved extending the AstraZeneca another month, until July 1st, after thousands of doses were to expire today. 

This vaccine, as most likely know, has been banned, been known to cause blood clots, hospitalizations and deaths yet our fucking moron in Trudeau says that expired ones are safe for another month of use!

It's fucking insanity but yet the sheep will gladly stick it in their arm.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7904913/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-expiry-extension/

I sometimes have to travel to Canada for work and obviously haven’t since COVID. Now the Canadian government is telling us that if we are to travel into Canada for work we will have to vaccinated. So many coworkers don’t want the vaccine that those trips don’t look like they are going to happen anytime soon. 

And yes, the “push” seems very fishy, for sure. 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

She left it open to them because they decided to back peddle on their point of making companies liable over the vaccine bs? And the fact that she pretty much has them under her thumb like the state health department. 

I sometimes have to travel to Canada for work and obviously haven’t since COVID. Now the Canadian government is telling us that if we are to travel into Canada for work we will have to vaccinated. So many coworkers don’t want the vaccine that those trips don’t look like they are going to happen anytime soon. 

And yes, the “push” seems very fishy, for sure. 

I don't blame you or your co-workers. I have zero plans on getting it myself even though it may impact my life somehow.

I currently have a bud who works in transit in Toronto who has bee allergies, among others, and they, his work, is still telling him he has to get it. 

He has enough sick time built up, thankfully, but he knows it is going to be a long road ahead until things are settled down. I post him links about the illnesses, (post vaccines), the blood clots, the hospitalizations and the deaths to help build his case but so far it hasn't come to that yet where they are needed. 

Compared to all the other previous vaccines out, this is, by far, the worst one, imo, with still no proof whatsoever, that I can see, that they are actually doing anything? 

Its insanity, and if I didn't know any better, I'd say the whole pandemic/vaccines, just like the Dr in the vid suggests, is all about the vaccines and the money associated with it. 

Coovvid5.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“I cannot be coerced!”

I love how all the military haters all fell right into formation, dress right dress, 40 inches, eyes front... just like the 4th week of basis.

Trained sheep. The irony is delicious.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I love how all the military haters all fell right into formation, dress right dress, 40 inches, eyes front... just like the 4th week of basis.

Trained sheep. The irony is delicious.

Ben didn’t.  The rest, yeah....pretty much.

0D63C996-D9DA-4473-A9F0-1BB34A7C5C54.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Plissken said:

It’s a choice between love of country and selfish pessimism.  This is our chance to step up, greatness beckons.  

LOL.  Well, that’s one way to put it I suppose.  :lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   yes the vaccines killing everyone.  

No one can still give a reasonable explanation for what secret plan the gov has with the vaccine but hey keep believing there is some evil grand plan behind it.  

That video is click bait. 

I can't tell you how many people I've known who have been vaxd now but it has to be in the hundreds, including my 103 yo grandmother. No deaths yet. Some varying symptoms for a day or two but that's bout it. 

Some people just want the believe there is something nefarious about it so they seek out this stuff. I honestly don't feel any different than I did before in fact I'm feeling pretty good right now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That video is click bait. 

I can't tell you how many people I've known who have been vaxd now but it has to be in the hundreds, including my 103 yo grandmother. No deaths yet. Some varying symptoms for a day or two but that's bout it. 

Some people just want the believe there is something nefarious about it so they seek out this stuff. I honestly don't feel any different than I did before in fact I'm feeling pretty good right now. 

Congratulations! You are good to go!!!

well lets see,  to make sure they limit covid spread and hospitalizations. 

How will getting the vax limit the spread ? You can still get and carry after your poke . Just the the 10000s of a symptomatic people out there . And like the doctor said the original strain is all but extinct at this point and we are just hoping that the shot will help with the newer strains.  But what ever . Not to mention almost no kids got really sick 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

It's a great vaccine!

Get two!  Or three...four, five, six....

One for each new strain.  Just remember, “herd immunity”.  Because, that’s how it works!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Get two!  Or three...four, five, six....

One for each new strain.  Just remember, “herd immunity”.  Because, that’s how it works!  :lol:

When the windows update comes out!

so you have nothing beside emotion, no surprise.  

Why would he have a grand conspiracy? You brought it up so you must have seen or heard of one? 

All I know is I don't trust the drug corps never have . History is on my side on this