Check your account email address ×

How you fix the military

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say to fix the military we fill it full of transgenders, non binaries and fags. That'll scare the hell out of any army!

LOL!  Not so far.  But I’m all for dropping them all out of planes over enemy territory. Let’s show those Muslims how it’s done!  Throwing off rooftops...pffft.  Rookies.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Not so far.  But I’m all for dropping them all out of planes over enemy territory. Let’s show those Muslims how it’s done!  Throwing off rooftops...pffft.  Rookies.

Throw the feminazis at the muslims!

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The drunk part is just a given no need to add that . 

How many watch for pedestrian signs are on the road on the way in to your village . Lmfao you always know you are coming in to a rez when you are on a fucking highway in the middle of noplace and the watch for pedestrians yellow signs show up . Don't hit the wondering drunks on the highway unless you want to buy a new bumper and have to clean the vomit of your hood then drag that piss smell road kill to the ditch and lean it up next to that 6 ft tall stack of empty jugs that is 

brain eating amoeba got you pretty good huh inbred white trash mn hillbilly?

• Thanks 1

There was a comprehensive plan to restructure the militaries job prior to 911 that started as a memo and later grew into a book about the future role the US should play. It would have reduced our military presence around the world and changed the goals for nearly half of our military. The idea was to split the military in two with one half being what was referred to as a "Leviathan" force that was stationed mostly in the states and a second half devoted to humanitarian missions throughout the world. 

9 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

There was a comprehensive plan to restructure the militaries job prior to 911 that started as a memo and later grew into a book about the future role the US should play. It would have reduced our military presence around the world and changed the goals for nearly half of our military. The idea was to split the military in two with one half being what was referred to as a "Leviathan" force that was stationed mostly in the states and a second half devoted to humanitarian missions throughout the world. 

Gleefully drawn up by the UN and NATO.  Want to “fix” our military?  Get politics out of it.  We have no business introducing our armed forces into the world for any type of “humanitarian efforts”.  Especially under any type of foreign command structure. (UN, NATO, WHO, etc).

Any of those joining the military in some bizarre thought process that they think they can “better the world” with kindness by force (“hearts and minds”) should join the Peace Corps.  Any military leader positioned to do anything but take the objective quickly and violently by any and all means necessary should refuse orders from our elected “servants”, for they are just pawns and money brokers using the blood of young men and women for DC and absolutely nothing more. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gleefully drawn up by the UN and NATO.  Want to “fix” our military?  Get politics out of it.  We have no business introducing our armed forces into the world for any type of “humanitarian efforts”.  Especially under any type of foreign command structure. (UN, NATO, WHO, etc).

Any of those joining the military in some bizarre thought process that they think they can “better the world” with kindness by force (“hearts and minds”) should join the Peace Corps.  Any military leader positioned to do anything but take the objective quickly and violently by any and all means necessary should refuse orders from our elected “servants”, for they are just pawns and money brokers using the blood of young men and women for DC and absolutely nothing more. 

I mostly agree with this.....but just the verbiage of “take the objective” is misplaced. The military should only ever be used for defense and if that defense includes eliminating an enemy that so be it. If that enemy poses any significant threat then eliminate them. Currently the CCP should be eliminated militarily and if we don’t do it now then it will be more difficult 3 years from now and so on so forth etc.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I mostly agree with this.....but just the verbiage of “take the objective” is misplaced. The military should only ever be used for defense and if that defense includes eliminating an enemy that so be it. If that enemy poses any significant threat then eliminate them. Currently the CCP should be eliminated militarily and if we don’t do it now then it will be more difficult 3 years from now and so on so forth etc.

There are still offensive actions (“take the objective”) that can be taken to secure our national interests in the future.  This must be done. But without the false pretenses of “defending democracy” or “defending freedom”.  Your “take the CCP” statement shows this.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There are still offensive actions (“take the objective”) that can be taken to secure our national interests in the future.  This must be done. But without the false pretenses of “defending democracy” or “defending freedom”.  Your “take the CCP” statement shows this.

There is a fine line between national defense and imperialism. The Monroe doctrine must be dismissed as idiocy and we should walk back across the line we’ve crossed. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Should have let MacArthur take care of them in the 50’s.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

There is a fine line between national defense and imperialism. The Monroe doctrine must be dismissed as idiocy and we should walk back across the line we’ve crossed. 

Mostly agree.  You should research the MD better though.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mostly agree.  You should research the MD better though.

The MD is the basic architecture for all the fucking retardation we see occur with the military today. Bush directly cited it with development of his own military policy and the interventionism in the Middle East. It should be publicly spat out by every government mouthpiece and dismissed as costly and wrong headed. 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The MD is the basic architecture for all the fucking retardation we see occur with the military today. Bush directly cited it with development of his own military policy and the interventionism in the Middle East. It should be publicly spat out by every government mouthpiece and dismissed as costly and wrong headed. 

Like I said, research.

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes....kids who “haven’t figured it out” should be brainwashed into “woolies” at 18....what the fuck is wrong with you

the military is just a job for the vast majority that gives them some ed benefits.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

the military is just a job for the vast majority that gives them some ed benefits.  

I'd say it's just a job or some other place holder/benefit gatherer for about 70% of those joining.  Maybe a bit more. I think those joining can be categorized in several ways but, the assumption these people have "nothing better going" is absurd.  There's just not that much benefit for these people in the military and they usually end up getting booted due to their failure to be promoted.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd say it's just a job or some other place holder/benefit gatherer for about 70% of those joining.  Maybe a bit more. I think those joining can be categorized in several ways but, the assumption these people have "nothing better going" is absurd.  There's just not that much benefit for these people in the military and they usually end up getting booted due to their failure to be promoted.

as I have said i wish my son was not medically ineligible as I think it would have been good for him.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

as I have said i wish my son was not medically ineligible as I think it would have been good for him.  

It's good for many...but not for everybody.  Some go in a mess and can clean themselves up with what the military offers and at least learn some discipline.  Some can't clean up at all.  Those that go in for the right reasons, can really benefit.

It's kind of like a gifted and dedicated athlete/musician can really turn into something with the right coach/training/practice.  Low skill or mediocre levels can only gain so much before tapping on their own ceiling.  Luckily, the military has places for many of these too.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Part of the idea behind making a humanitarian force is to reduce future enemies. The ring of fire as it is called is all the shore line around Africa and some of the middle east where many of our current and future threats may come from. 

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Part of the idea behind making a humanitarian force is to reduce future enemies. The ring of fire as it is called is all the shore line around Africa and some of the middle east where many of our current and future threats may come from. 

I totally agree with that mission....the armed forces is not the vehicle to accomplish it though. Reallocating some military resource into accomplishing preemptive peace is a good idea though. It’s basically the same idea as defund the police

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I totally agree with that mission....the armed forces is not the vehicle to accomplish it though. Reallocating some military resource into accomplishing preemptive peace is a good idea though. It’s basically the same idea as defund the police

So, pay off and fund future problems?  Isn't this something you, Pouty, Analer and Moto constantly railed against...because it fails and backfires 100% of the time?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, pay off and fund future problems?  Isn't this something you, Pouty, Analer and Moto constantly railed against...because it fails and backfires 100% of the time?

It’s telling that you can’t separate nation building vs humanitarian missions