Check your account email address ×

Sunday Morning Readin' for Ya'll

Funny how a guy can get shot in the head at a gas station on a very busy  street and no one saw nothing . And we also know brothers don't do anything confrontational with out a pack . But again no one saw nothing . Both of there moms need to be doing time . I would say there dads need to be doing time but we all know chances are they are or are dead . But yeah white boy it is your fault there life is shit.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we all need to check our white privilege.   we are privileged to not live in a place where killings are just everyday occurrence and the perpetrator covered for.   

Because when a crime happens in a white or Hispanic or Asia well pretty much every race but black neighborhood it is reported with in seconds with full descriptions. 

There shit holes are the beds they made to lay in and don't really want them to change.  Fact

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
On 5/30/2021 at 12:04 PM, Angry ginger said:

we all need to check our white privilege.   we are privileged to not live in a place where killings are just everyday occurrence and the perpetrator covered for.   

Just got home from another 12 hour day.  In 95 degree weather.  Just wondering what I should do with my white privilege now that I'm home.  I gotta get up early so I hope all that white privilege doesn't keep me up.  I gotta work in da morning....

11 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Just got home from another 12 hour day.  In 95 degree weather.  Just wondering what I should do with my white privilege now that I'm home.  I gotta get up early so I hope all that white privilege doesn't keep me up.  I gotta work in da morning....

Where do you find the time to Protest Loot and Steal ?