Check your account email address ×

Did you know that Karl Marx impregnated his maid (the working class) and then kicked her out on the street? True story.

20 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Living with my wife is oppressive and I jerk off a lot.....sometimes we do what we have to. :lol:

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

werd,  does that sort of shit not happen in moto's utopia,  cause if i can get a daily blow job and fuck a decent looking chick in the ass every once in awhile I'll sign up to overthrow the bourgeoisie

I'm in too.

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

werd,  does that sort of shit not happen in moto's utopia,  cause if i can get a daily blow job and fuck a decent looking chick in the ass every once in awhile I'll sign up to overthrow the bourgeoisie

I'm thinking if your neighbor has a better piece of ass you are entitled to it.

After the overthrow of power, the bourgeoisie women will be divided up as spoils of war.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

After the overthrow of power, the bourgeoisie women will be divided up as spoils of war.

Sounds right. Everyone has the same as everyone else in noggins utopia. Too bad that when its all spread out equally he will have to give up his jeep for a 12 year old Corolla and share a smaller house with a formerly homeless family of 6 crack addicts. After all they are entitled to the same home and Corolla as everyone else

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Sounds right. Everyone has the same as everyone else in noggins utopia. Too bad that when its all spread out equally he will have to give up his jeep for a 12 year old Corolla and share a smaller house with a formerly homeless family of 6 crack addicts. After all they are entitled to the same home and Corolla as everyone else

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

You can't hire moto. That goes against his principles of selling his labour for money. Oh wait he already does that. At least I think he has a job 

15726749_137853836708875_7299815662306423618_n.jpg

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

:owned: