Check your account email address ×

Spotted Slowrider (2nd sled from the left)

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

My mom died of lung cancer brought on by her smoking. If not being heavily medicated she would have been in a lot of pain. It wasn't a nice way to leave this world. Kind of a dumb attitude to say I can smoke as much as I want up until I'm X years old because I'll have 15 years to recover.

Not at all what anyone said... or thinks.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I would almost defy you to find a quieter sled than my Sidewinder.

But I get your point. The Hindle on my Nytro was the stupidest thing I ever did.

I thought they only let fat old guys buy Sidewinders?:pc::lmao:

20 minutes ago, Dave said:

So not only did you abuse yourself....you have yrs of 2nd hand smoke as well. :bc:

I had Asthma quite bad as a kid, actually till the early 90's it got me, Doctors claimed it was from second hand smoke, I'm really not sure and it doesn't bother me now, my sister had it worse than me, 2 times she had a collapsed lung that had to be reinflated, she still continued to smoke. I miss her.   

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I had Asthma quite bad as a kid, actually till the early 90's it got me, Doctors claimed it was from second hand smoke, I'm really not sure and it doesn't bother me now, my sister had it worse than me, 2 times she had a collapsed lung that had to be reinflated, she still continued to smoke. I miss her.   

I will never forget the new kid in class when i was in 2nd grade having an asthma attack and dying right there in class.

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

You basically said that in round about way.

No... not even remotely.

Simple case of smartening up as you get older.

Same reason I don't do a lot of the stupid shit I used to do.

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

No... not even remotely.

Simple case of smartening up as you get older.

Same reason I don't do a lot of the stupid shit I used to do.

Honest to God truth, almost everyone I knew smoked when I was growing up, an older kid in our neighborhood told me I would smoke eventually, being the stubborn German I am, I said I wouldn't because you said I would, probably what saved me from that habit, his name was Walter Chmiel  (We knew him as Bishco, his Polish name), he died from lung Cancer at age 24..

Edited by XCR1250

36 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Found SR's Monday adventure!

The world is just full of idiots. What do you want to bet it started with... go over the other side get your camera ready.... now watch this.

Edited by 02sled

6 hours ago, Snake said:

I'd wait till you were trying to find your small dick to piss, steal your keys and let you find them in your truck when you get back.

Quite possibly a good swift kick in the ass as well.

Fuck it. I'd pound your ass and set your sled on fire.

Being I refuse to ride with people unable to stay on the right side of the trail, I would never be riding with you.