Check your account email address ×

This...Is going to be GOOD!

Law abiding black man vs  law breaking white privileged Karen. 
Going to be great.  White conservatives coming out in droves to support first  black governor, while blacks & liberals trash him. 

9701B154-DB46-45B0-802D-F67D15F550FD.png

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After reading all the racist Detroit threads here over the years I am surprised there’s one white guy left in Detroit to vote for this guy.

I says he hasn’t got a shot.

Lol.
 Going to be fun ride.  He is going to get trounced in the black community, just like John James.  It has never been about skin color.  It is about money.  Chief Craig won’t buy black slave leaders support. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

After reading all the racist Detroit threads here over the years I am surprised there’s one white guy left in Detroit to vote for this guy.

You have such a great record of making predictions.:lol:

• Haha 1

Liberals have zero issues condemning black conservatives. liberal will call blacks N words, coons, uncle Tom's, etc... They'll show their KKK side real quick. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Liberals have zero issues condemning black conservatives. liberal will call blacks N words, coons, uncle Tom's, etc... They'll show their KKK side real quick. 

Correct , but blacks will vote for a black dude.

Just now, Matt said:

Black cop tho? 

Does shake shit up. That being said there are plenty and I mean plenty of hard working honest black folk who dont have a problem with cops. 

BLM is  white movement.

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Correct , but blacks will vote for a black dude.

You would think that, but you would be way wrong.  John James, decorated war veteran got killed in the black communities. Black leaders get paid for black voters.  The good Reverends will trash him. 

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A racist talking about racist racists things. I wonder if his name is Joe also 

I like Chief Craig and he has my vote! 

Me  too!  I might even get a yard sign. 

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh, they are going drag him through the coals

Edited by Cold War

48 minutes ago, Anler said:

Meh, they don't like uncle Tom's.

Lol so a guy with a job who enforces the laws on the books is now a uncle Tom . 

So you have to be a baby daddy to at least 3 iligitamate kids and be on the dole to be seen as keeping it real now? Fuck that . People who think line that have never voted any way 

Mostly because they are fellons 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol so a guy with a job who enforces the laws on the books is now a uncle Tom . 

So you have to be a baby daddy to at least 3 iligitamate kids and be on the dole to be seen as keeping it real now? Fuck that . People who think line that have never voted any way 

Mostly because they are fellons 

Crazy but yeah, he is the enemy. 

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

A racist talking about racist racists things. I wonder if his name is Joe also 

I like Chief Craig and he has my vote! 

X2

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Listen to him speak and look at what he’s done. That’s what’s important here dopey, not what your lib media tells you. Nobody cares if he’s black except for your types.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Listen to him speak and look at what he’s done. That’s what’s important here dopey, not what your lib media tells you. Nobody cares if he’s black except for your types.

Poor MC.  It must be neat to be a squid brain in America right now.  Inky!!!!

Wow!   Just Wow!!  Crazy how fast black leadership is already carving him up.  All personal attacks of being a tool, too stupid to know he is being used.  Trump! Trump!! Trump!  Don’t be fooled by his black face, he only wants to hurt the black community.  Same shit with John James. Running for office for the sole purpose of hurting blacks.  

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Wow!   Just Wow!!  Crazy how fast black leadership is already carving him up.  All personal attacks of being a tool, too stupid to know he is being used.  Trump! Trump!! Trump!  Don’t be fooled by his black face, he only wants to hurt the black community.  Same shit with John James. Running for office for the sole purpose of hurting blacks.  

Is it crazy?  Is it really?  No....this is normal, dem stuff.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is it crazy?  Is it really?  No....this is normal, dem stuff.

It is so bizarre how just putting a R behind a black persons name entitles you to publicly say the nastiest , demeaning things about them.  If you dared to say anything like , or questioned the integrity of a man who put a loaded gun to a pregnant woman’s head , your life as you know it would be over.  Guy has lived an exemplary life and should be held in high esteem, no matter of party or skin color.  It really is disgusting.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is so bizarre how just putting a R behind a black persons name entitles you to publicly say the nastiest , demeaning things about them.  If you dared to say anything like , or questioned the integrity of a man who put a loaded gun to a pregnant woman’s head , your life as you know it would be over.  Guy has lived an exemplary life and should be held in high esteem, no matter of party or skin color.  It really is disgusting.

The Dems created this "identity politics" scenario...and they damn sure intend to see it through to the very end...even if it is their own.