Check your account email address ×

CDC study on masks confirms Stanford study

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What exactly is a mask gonna do to improve your odds?  You hanging with Fail?

I'm gonna go from 99.98% to 99.99% survival rate.  

Why are you deflecting to survival rates when we're talking about keep goobers behind your lips ? 13 months later every single statistic available is the result masks, distancing, isolating, disinfecting and you know... Common Sense stuff. Like wearing a respiratory at a smelter not a Freedom Eagle T shirt. It never has been about my odds, I think I've had it and I sure as fuck wouldn't rely on a loosely fitted surgical mask to protect myself.

Edited by Tinker

14 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Why are you deflecting to survival rates when we're talking about keep goobers behind your lips ? 13 months later every single statistic available is the result masks, distancing, isolating, disinfecting and you know... Common Sense stuff. Like wearing a respiratory at a smelter not a Freedom Eagle T shirt. It never has been about my odds, I think I've had it and I sure as fuck wouldn't rely on a loosely fitted surgical mask to protect myself.

What goobers are there when you are just breathing through a mask?  So what particle sizes of virus are you expecting to capture with a mask that isn't designed to capture anything other than large dust particles at best?  Your problem is you think healthy people are spreading this and that simply isn't true.  So stay home if you feel sick.

Look here's the first case of yet another double variant (see where this is going) in QC from a guy whose guess what, got vaccinated a couple of months ago.

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/quebec-confirms-first-case-of-b-1617-variant-in-the-haute-mauricie-region/wcm/6a844045-4cc1-4180-b933-cb9ac7350b82 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What goobers are there when you are just breathing through a mask?  So what particle sizes of virus are you expecting to capture with a mask that isn't designed to capture anything other than large dust particles at best?  Your problem is you think healthy people are spreading this and that simply isn't true.  So stay home if you feel sick.

Look here's the first case of yet another double variant (see where this is going) in QC from a guy whose guess what, got vaccinated a couple of months ago.

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/quebec-confirms-first-case-of-b-1617-variant-in-the-haute-mauricie-region/wcm/6a844045-4cc1-4180-b933-cb9ac7350b82 

Sucks he picked up some ignorant prick's goobers out there... 

6 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hard to believe the entire Global Medical Profession has had it wrong for decades, you've really uncovered something revolutionary here. It's gonna be so sweet choosing Mask Free Surgery so they can work on my immunities while they're in there. Think how healthy we'd all be if they'd let germs enter our bodies this whole time. 

Kids who play in dirt as kids have awesome immune systems.

Why do you think the 30's people are now getting it? Helicopter parent when they was kids.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Just leave them be.  This is the ultimate virtue signaling device they've all been waiting on.

That's all it is 100%. "See me!"

3 hours ago, Tinker said:

Sucks he picked up some ignorant prick's goobers out there... 

Don't want goobers? Stay the fuck to home where you belong.

The are lives to be led. Get the fuck out of the way.

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Wait did tinker say we’d be healthier if we didn’t let germs in our bodies? :lol: 

In our bodies ? Get up to speed Capt Bullshit, we're talking about being proud n ignorant about what we let out of our body. 

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Kids who play in dirt as kids have awesome immune systems.

Why do you think the 30's people are now getting it? Helicopter parent when they was kids.

That's all it is 100%. "See me!"

Don't want goobers? Stay the fuck to home where you belong.

The are lives to be led. Get the fuck out of the way.

Still gotta work like every day for 13 months there Snooks. YTF do you dipshits keep saying stay home ? 

38 minutes ago, Tinker said:

In our bodies ? Get up to speed Capt Bullshit, we're talking about being proud n ignorant about what we let out of our body. 

You know all this BS makes you a bad person not a good one right 

5 hours ago, Tinker said:

So like sweeden ? Oh wait 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Still gotta work like every day for 13 months there Snooks. YTF do you dipshits keep saying stay home ? 

You being healthy is your problem, not mine.

5 hours ago, Tinker said:

So like sweeden ? Oh wait 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Lol yeah I wish . I took all of 5 days off because of covid . And that was only at the peek of tge hype and only because tge woman's house we were remodeling was a ER nurse and the subs were a bit freaked out . But every one got over it and moved on from the bullshit hype for the sheep 

8 hours ago, Tinker said:

Hard to believe the entire Global Medical Profession has had it wrong for decades, you've really uncovered something revolutionary here. It's gonna be so sweet choosing Mask Free Surgery so they can work on my immunities while they're in there. Think how healthy we'd all be if they'd let germs enter our bodies this whole time. 

Was not till the fed started getting the sheep in line with the maxjs and other doctors who spoke out saying it was ridiculous were being shunned and public shamed did the rest fall in line.  But don't let reality get in the way of your little mother goose moment 

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Lol the fact you think a arasol viruses is going to be stoped by a old hunk of the shirt is priceless.  The only thing it is doing is making tve sheep around you comfortable.  Until I start coughing in line just because I enjoy watching the sheep run to another line or some out of the store . You know faith in there mask and all lol  and I move the the fr and check out . 

Only liberals can honestly believe their health (and everything else in this world) depends on EVERYONE ELSE practicing what they preach.  Maybe you all should go start a society of your own.  Please?  We all promise to leave you all alone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

D096021F-539E-419F-8A9D-6E1973EA0C7C.jpeg

Ha!  I wore my “virtue signaling” mask to the game the other night.  Pretty funny when we were at one of the vendors getting some vittles and the two waiting on us were wearing “Black Lives Matter” masks.  I tried to get my wife to take a photo of us but, she declined.  Party pooper!