Check your account email address ×

He was white y'all, cancel the riot

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Media should just report them all as white deaths, riot problem solved.

No mainstream coverage of the Deputy that was gunned down in New Mexico this past week.  Doesn't dovetail with the narrative.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The brainwashing seems to be working on you.  Too bad, I had higher hopes for you.

i see truth and reality crystal clear. the only brain washing that has been going on is your retarded eastern cancer on earth self has been fooled by america. good job washed up old american faggot

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I am sweet on the honkey women for sure! 

Me too :dunno: I mean,,I may have tagged a couple blueberry blondes back in the day but subconciously I have always prefered the pale faces.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Me too :dunno: I mean,,I may have tagged a couple blueberry blondes back in the day but subconciously I have always prefered the pale faces.

Not gonna lie though...I'm a horn dog so, I'd have maybe tried another meat if it looked good. The only ones that do tend to be in movies....and thus, not real.  Never been with a ginger either....and I regret that.  Do reds count as another race?  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Never been with a ginger either....and I regret that.  Do reds count as another race?  

I married one,,

hey I'm a ginger too,,,, sooo it's never too late sweetie :hay:

59 minutes ago, HSR said:

I married one,,

hey I'm a ginger too,,,, sooo it's never too late sweetie :hay:

Facial hair doesn't work for me though so....clean yourself up then, I'll call you.  @Rigid1can you make us a lasagna hot dish? What Boone's Farm goes good with that?  

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Facial hair doesn't work for me though so....clean yourself up then, I'll call you.  @Rigid1can you make us a lasagna hot dish? What Boone's Farm goes good with that?  

Oh hell yeah! 

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i see truth and reality crystal clear. the only brain washing that has been going on is your retarded eastern cancer on earth self has been fooled by america. good job washed up old american faggot

Thank you.  Life is pretty good.  I earned it.  Maybe you will too someday retarded Alaskan hayseed who used to be on tv.  Fuck if you were so smart you should have gotten your own spin off dude.  :lol:    :bc: 

It is odd that the drive by on the nat guard in Minneapolis did not make the national news tonight ? Sort of relivent to the Minneapolis story . Hell even local media on CBS at least failed to report it .

Also another guy got shot by cops in the southern burbs today but you won't see it he was a cracker 

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you.  Life is pretty good.  I earned it.  Maybe you will too someday retarded Alaskan hayseed who used to be on tv.  Fuck if you were so smart you should have gotten your own spin off dude.  :lol:    :bc: 

what ever you old queef. you should know better not to get trolled by me when you've saw my post style since 2012