Check your account email address ×

He was white y'all, cancel the riot

On 4/17/2021 at 9:52 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

fuck white people

What will you do with out us all working and paying tax ? No tax contributors no welfare checks no welfare checks no jugs of cheep booze no jugs of cheep booze what will you drink on that out couch on the side of the road ? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

What will you do with out us all working and paying tax ? No tax contributors no welfare checks no welfare checks no jugs of cheep booze no jugs of cheep booze what will you drink on that out couch on the side of the road ? 

He’d starve

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

what will u do with brain eating amoeba infection you got faggot?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

so how much brain capacity deleted by the brain eating amoeba?

Only your doctor can awnser you about your obvious limited brain function . Now how much of that was from the FAS and how much was from the meth and booze I would guess even he can't awnser that. 

Perhaps next time you are guzzling bottom shelf liquor with your town shaman he can look in to the flames and answer you 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Only your doctor can awnser you about your obvious limited brain function . Now how much of that was from the FAS and how much was from the meth and booze I would guess even he can't awnser that. 

Perhaps next time you are guzzling bottom shelf liquor with your town shaman he can look in to the flames and answer you 

so the amoeba got you pretty good huh?

5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what have you accomplished for human kind? you are weak and worthless from birth, the amoeba sealed your fate

Well I guess I have not made 10s of 1000s laugh there ass off as they drove by watching me and my tribe drinking on that old couch on the side of the road so you got me there .