Check your account email address ×

Rollingstone on the russian hack

BOHICA

13 hours ago, 02sled said:

Give your head a good shake when you get your head out of the sand. You really are naive to think that cyber espionage isn't happening daily by numerous countries including the US. What... You think the CIA is intercepting secret messages sent by courier. I wonder why Homeland security has the power to look at any data on any US based server at anytime if they don't use that ability. It's happening everywhere whether you want to prove it or not. The idea is the really good ones don't get caught so you just don't kn It happened. Don't forget this isn't US national security being compromised, it's a political party email

Good fuck you're dumb.  Read what I wrote!   Where is the evidence the US has spied?   There is clear evidence here, so they had to do something.

13 minutes ago, Catman said:

Good fuck you're dumb.  Read what I wrote!   Where is the evidence the US has spied?   There is clear evidence here, so they had to do something.

I went back and read it...and this.  Are you serious?  You don't think America is spying on everyone and without a doubt has the largest team and largest budget for cyber espionage?  

This is nothing more than the left's blame game to try and save face for 8 years of miserable policies and 8 years of weakness and failures.  SBYL

3 hours ago, Catman said:

God you are really stupid to think that just because someone hasn't run around waving a piece of paper saying... see we have proof the US is spying on us means it doesn't happen. What they hell do you think agencies like the CIA or Homeland Security really do? Intercept mail coming through the post office? Ever wonder where the term US Intelligence comes from. It's the stuff the US spies dig up on other countries. The US is spying on other countries 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Just like other countries are spying on the US. They all want to know what each other are planning and doing.

Try putting this all in perspective as well. They allegedly hacked into a political parties email system. They didn't compromise any government systems.

Edited by 02sled

5 hours ago, Catman said:

Are you really that naive or just playing one on tv?

29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Are you really that naive or just playing one on tv?

Unless the spies all come out and show what they are doing and those being spied upon come out and show their vulnerabilities of where they have been compromised it doesn't exist. Everyone knows that.

But of course the US never spies on anyone either.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/03/politics/germany-media-spying-obama-administration/

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/08/15/how-the-government-can-spy-on-you-and-what-you-can-do-about-it/

NSA intercepts 98 percent of South American communications.

Just the tip of the iceberg

Edited by 02sled