Check your account email address ×

The cop in Chicago that shot and kill the 13 year old.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's not a deflection it's illustrative of the piss poor training all these guys get. They wind them up on fear that their lives are always in danger, half ass train them, and turn them loose on the population. 

The kid had a gun...the cops life was in danger and comparing it to those idiots that drew their guns and pepper sprayed Nazario is assinine.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Libtards: the cops need to get the guns off the streets and clean up these bad neighborhoods. Cops go in and do their job. Libtards: the cops are killing are dindo’s.  This is why so many are killed in these neighborhoods. The cops can’t do their jobs. They wait for the shooting to stop,then go in. Look what happens when they respond when they are still shooting. I say put a fence around the animals. Send some nifty counseling teams in. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Libtards: the cops need to get the guns off the streets and clean up these bad neighborhoods. Cops go in and do their job. Libtards: the cops are killing are dindo’s.  This is why so many are killed in these neighborhoods. The cops can’t do their jobs. They wait for the shooting to stop,then go in. Look what happens when they respond when they are still shooting. I say put a fence around the animals. Send some nifty counseling teams in. 

about as effective as the police. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The kid had a gun...the cops life was in danger.

The neighborhood was in danger. They have them on camera shooting at a moving car 2 minutes before.  Not a active shooter though,the kid wasn’t white. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I get that. Decisions are made in a split second. I might be wrong, but it seems like some here were implying that the bad guy deserves to be shot even if he drops the weapon. That of course is a very ignorant idea. 

He's shooting at people.  He deserves what he got.  The "golden rule" applies here.

Do unto others as you'd have them do to you.  You shoot at people, prepare to get shot.

I see you have moto onboard as your newest diehard libtard cocksmoker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Build that wall President Biden!

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

So cops are setting a new precedent. Bad guys should take the shot 

So kid comes in your house with a gun, drops it..you make him a latte'?? Or kill the fuck face??..I know what I'm doing cuz I've been there

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re the Duke though. 

And you've proven to be equally as stupid as MC, can add moto and ticker to that list.

Somehow, Jimmie has shown some brains in these matters today.  

Proud of you Jimmy!  :thumb:

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah, I’d sink to his level an plug an unarmed guy full of holes. Is that what the Duke wants to hear? 

You're that bad of a shot?? :lol:

And how would you be sinking to his level, he's in your house?? You're not breaking into his??..You would be protecting yourself and whatever family or friends might actually spend time with you (granted I'm reaching with that statement anyone would want to actually be around you in real life)..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

You're that bad of a shot?? :lol:

And how would you be sinking to his level, he's in your house?? You're not breaking into his??..You would be protecting yourself and whatever family or friends might actually spend time with you (granted I'm reaching with that statement anyone would want to actually be around you in real life)..

I’d shoot him and stuff him. He’d make a good poker partner and dinner guest. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d shoot him and stuff him. He’d make a good poker partner and dinner guest. 

There you go..:bc:

Be real more often

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I find killing him rather senseless. Taking a little time to make his mind right would be more satisfying. The police would take him away unharmed “physically”. 

And out comes your pathetic god complex.. Spinner the savior..:lol:

Man you are one hot fucking mess upstairs.. Damn

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok fine. Tell the class about your home invasion. Tell everyone how it’s done. 

Already have, it's an extremely awful situation to be in that I don't wish upon anyone..

If only you were there though, you could have sat all five of them down and talked to them, got their "minds right" I'm sure they would have dropped their weapons, started helping clean the mess, and totally changed their path for the rest of their lives..:lol:

Remember when you were downtown MN, leaving dinner and heard fire crackers/gun shots?? Tell the class how you ran towards them to get the "guys mind right" oh that's right you ran the other way..How satisfying............

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Obviously the cops aren't fixing shit.

That's not what they're for anyway. 

But that seems to be the bandaid whitey always puts on systemic violence. Just throw more cops at it.

Yah, calling out the deadbeat parents for what they are, would be missing the mark.  

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

hands were up.  amazing white guys with hands up after killing people live.  :news:  

Says absolutely the whitest guy on the planet.... :lol:

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah, I’d sink to his level an plug an unarmed guy full of holes. Is that what the Duke wants to hear? 

We already know what you do when a piece enters the picture... :lmao: