The cop in Chicago that shot and kill the 13 year old.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t say that and he wasn’t unarmed but carry on and at what point do you place the blame  where it belongs. We’re you out running the mean streets of Gaylord at 2:30 AM in the 7th grade with a piece?

BTW I don’t usually defend cops when this shit happens but guess what this time I am.

You should never defend cops, they got that covered. There's an entire judicial system dedicated to that. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cops are scared to engage because they don't want to be on the 5:00 news. Your chasing a gang banger with a gun and it's a tense situation. I'm sure he wishes he didn't shoot that kid now but shit happens. Kid fucked around and found out unfortunately. 

These Hill jacks have never been on 26th street. My wife was a teacher there for 14 years. Kids wearing colors in the 4th grade. Their parents are teenagers. Their grandparents are full blown active gang members. She had two armed Chicago cops in her school everyday. Multiple 8th grade girls pregnant every year. Ya,the cops are the problem.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cops are scared to engage because they don't want to be on the 5:00 news. Your chasing a gang banger with a gun and it's a tense situation. I'm sure he wishes he didn't shoot that kid now but shit happens. Kid fucked around and found out unfortunately. 

I get that. Decisions are made in a split second. I might be wrong, but it seems like some here were implying that the bad guy deserves to be shot even if he drops the weapon. That of course is a very ignorant idea. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

These Hill jacks have never been on 26th street. My wife was a teacher there for 14 years. Kids wearing colors in the 4th grade. Their parents are teenagers. Their grandparents are full blown active gang members. She had two armed Chicago cops in her school everyday. Multiple 8th grade girls pregnant every year. Ya,the cops are the problem.

Obviously the cops aren't fixing shit.

That's not what they're for anyway. 

But that seems to be the bandaid whitey always puts on systemic violence. Just throw more cops at it.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I get that. Decisions are made in a split second. I might be wrong, but it seems like some here were implying that the bad guy deserves to be shot even if he drops the weapon. That of course is a very ignorant idea. 

That's exactly what they're implying. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Lots are pissed the mayor didn't release the video for 2 weeks because it fueled doubts and looked bad. But alot of people are calling this shooting justified. The mayor really doesn't have the stones to do that job. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

But that seems to be the bandaid whitey always puts on systemic violence. Just throw more cops at it.

Cops were there because of  multiple 911 calls and shots fired. Your people were out murdering people. They should have sent counseling teams in. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

That's exactly what they're implying. 

GFY Dan with that morally superior broad brush of yours. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This it true. The system has been slanted to the cops favor for years. This cop walked. Fucking incredible. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lots are pissed the mayor didn't release the video for 2 weeks because it fueled doubts and looked bad. But alot of people are calling this shooting justified. The mayor really doesn't have the stones to do that job. 

Definitely justified shootings by police occur. Yet lately the fuck ups are coming by the week. I’m of the opinion that the bad cops are staying and good cops are leaving. Good cops have options. Bad cops less so. It’s a race to the bottom. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Definitely justified shootings by police occur. Yet lately the fuck ups are coming by the week. I’m of the opinion that the bad cops are staying and good cops are leaving. Good cops have options. Bad cops less so. It’s a race to the bottom. 

Watch the video. It was a split second decision by the officer. He immediately tried to save the kids life after. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This it true. The system has been slanted to the cops favor for years. This cop walked. Fucking incredible. 

It's a deadly game of Simon Says with these guys. They're so poorly trained they can't even give consistent instructions. 

"Keep you hands out the window" and "get out of the car" are two conflicting orders. 

Disobey the latter and you get pepper sprayed and assaulted, disobey the former and you get shot.

Edited by motonoggin
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's a deadly game of Simon Says with these guys. They're so poorly trained they can't even give consistent instructions. 

"Keep you hands out the window" and "get out of the car" are two conflicting orders. 

Disobey the latter and you get pepper sprayed and assulted, disobey the former and you get shot.

Different incident...nice deflection.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah because he knew he fucked up. 

You’re really fucked in the head. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Different incident...nice deflection.

You’re really fucked in the head. 

It's not a deflection it's illustrative of the piss poor training all these guys get. They wind them up on fear that their lives are always in danger, half ass train them, and turn them loose on the population. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's not a deflection it's illustrative of the piss poor training all these guys get. They wind them up on fear that their lives are always in danger, half ass train them, and turn them loose on the population. 

A lot of truth to that. The amount critical incident training police get is pathetic. Many don’t want it and a lot of jurisdictions don’t have the funds.