The cop in Chicago that shot and kill the 13 year old.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

7th grader with a piece at 2:30 AM and points it at a cop...fuck ‘em. 

They have him and a 21 year old shooting a car that was driving by about 3 minutes before. The reason the cops were chasing him.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

hands were up.  amazing white guys with hands up after killing people live.  :news:  

He dropped the gun as he spun around on the cop. That move gets you shot 10 times out of 10. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They have him and a 21 year old shooting a car that was driving by about 3 minutes before. The reason the cops were chasing him.

I saw that earlier...Lori Lightfoot was on TV crying about it.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Cop shot him after he dropped the gun. Cop will fry like the pig he is. 

He did shoot him with his hands up but when the cops are chasing someone with a gun the stakes go up. I hate cops as much as anyone but this isn't the same as shooting an armed person who was never armed or just previously shooting. 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

He did shoot him with his hands up but when the cops are chasing someone with a gun the stakes go up. I hate cops as much as anyone but this isn't the same as shooting an armed person who was never armed or just previously shooting. 

So cops are setting a new precedent. Bad guys should take the shot 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

So cops are setting a new precedent. Bad guys should take the shot 

Cops are scared to engage because they don't want to be on the 5:00 news. Your chasing a gang banger with a gun and it's a tense situation. I'm sure he wishes he didn't shoot that kid now but shit happens. Kid fucked around and found out unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Makes sense...

2:30 in the morning doing thug shit with a gun...makes perfect sense. How about hold his family accountable.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

2:30 in the morning doing thug shit with a gun...makes perfect sense. How about hold his family accountable.

Definitely cause for suspension of due process and justifies summary execution of an unarmed 13 year old.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Definitely cause for suspension of due process and justifies summary execution of an unarmed 13 year old.

I didn’t say that and he wasn’t unarmed but carry on and at what point do you place the blame  where it belongs. We’re you out running the mean streets of Gaylord at 2:30 AM in the 7th grade with a piece?

BTW I don’t usually defend cops when this shit happens but guess what this time I am.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

I'm watching it on tv now. They are playing the video. After the cop shot the kid he immediately called for an ambulance and administered first aid. Unfortunate situation.