Check your account email address ×

Putin wont expel us diplomats

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Putin appears more level headed then obama and will wait until trump takes office to fix obama's fuck ups.  We are lucky nobody takes obama seriously cause he would have plunged us into WWIII with his incompotence at running the US

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/30/europe/russia-us-diplomats-expulsion/index.html?client=safari

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It is the biggest slap in the face he could of done.  He is basically telling him you are such a piss ant I won't waste my time with you.

It doesn't take much to see what this administration is trying to do.  Russia, Israel, Iran.....Anything and everything to try to make it hard for the incoming administration. 

Its like they only have a month to start some shit with the Russians so this is their last chance. From what i saw on the news this morning about the evidence regarding the russian hackers is they are identity thieves. I didnt see anything about hacking the election. Anybody else?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its like they only have a month to start some shit with the Russians so this is their last chance. From what i saw on the news this morning about the evidence regarding the russian hackers is they are identity thieves. I didnt see anything about hacking the election. Anybody else?

I think the people that need to answer this are the same people who keep pushing it.  I have read about the same as you have, nothing about hacking the election.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same with Israel.  Bet any money the Russian's Obama booted are immediately replaced before Obama leaves office.  

Obama is just pissy because as much as Hillary his policies and legacy were voted out.  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Same with Israel.  Bet any money the Russian's Obama booted are immediately replaced before Obama leaves office.  

Obama is just pissy because as much as Hillary his policies and legacy were voted out.  

But its not just Obama, most of the Republicans in congress are on this too. starting to see the man behind the curtain now...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

But its not just Obama, most of the Republicans in congress are on this too. starting to see the man behind the curtain now...

Those are more of the politicians that helped get trump elected.  Those are the ones that need to be voted OUT.

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Podesta emails as well as the dnc emails arent a matter of national security

No, this had nothing to do with national security. And if they were worried about National Security then they should have went after Hillary for not emailing through the govts protected servers. If Russia had hacked those then we would have something substantial.

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How fuckin sad is it that the Republicans put Party ahead of National Security.

idiots

:lol:  Do you even listen to yourself?  Podesta emails were "National Security."  

Everyone spies on everyone.   We spy on them, we hack them we just did it to their electrical grid.  Now if they had done that to use and fucked with it I'd say Obie could be upset, but over some DNC shit is laughable.   If it was the Russian govt the funny thing is they didn't even make shit up.  Nobody from the Clinton team once denied the stuff on Wikileaks was false.

Obama has done nothing but shown signs of weakness to Russia and Putin.   The whispers caught on mic ("Tell Vlad I'll have much more flexibility after the election") to doing nothing but weak sanctions over Lithuania.  What I love best is how people like you pick and choose what "enemies" to be friendly with and what ones are all of a sudden bad.  All we heard over the last 8 years was how friendly with countries like Russia, Iran, Cuba we needed to be to improve our standing in the world.   Now because of unproven rumors of Russia hacking the DNC its the cold war all over again.   Obama "the cold war has been over for 20 years."

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

No, this had nothing to do with national security. And if they were worried about National Security then they should have went after Hillary for not emailing through the govts protected servers. If Russia had hacked those then we would have something substantial.

They may have hacked her server. They're just waiting for the administration change too release the info. 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not really because it was a private server.   The Chicom's hack our govt all the time.   Honestly I think as far as cyber warfare they are a much larger threat.  

Just now, small-bore said:

They may have hacked her server. They're just waiting for the administration change too release the info. 

They they sure weren't trying to influence the election.  

I don't think it was any big secret she was using a private server in the intelligence world.   If the Ruskies wanted in there they would have gotten in.   Maybe they did they (govt, fbi, us intel comm) just have kept it quiet to protect her during the election.   Nobody else has thought of that? 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not really because it was a private server.   The Chicom's hack our govt all the time.   Honestly I think as far as cyber warfare they are a much larger threat.  

Thats what I mean, her server was private, if they had hacked the US govt servers then there would be grounds for retaliation.

Just now, Anler said:

Thats what I mean, her server was private, if they had hacked the US govt servers then there would be grounds for retaliation.

:thumb:  I don't like the thought of foreign govt's hacking our private networks much either but I doubt our govt would consider it an act of cyber warfare like getting into govt systems.