Check your account email address ×

What 2nd. Amendment?

Appointing someone who is known for deceptions.  FFS this is just plain ridiculous.  Claiming they shot down 2 helicopters.  What a farce.

Biden will also nominate David Chipman to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. A former SWAT agent with the bureau, Chipman is a gun control advocate and adviser to former congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords’s gun control organization.

Chipman claimed in a Reddit post last year that members of the Branch Dividian religious cult shot down two Texas National Guard helicopters during the 1993 siege at Waco, Texas. While members of the cult did in fact shoot at the helicopters, none were shot down.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

They built in the means by which to change it and it's intentionally difficult. There is ZERO doubt that the framers of our constitution never meant for our rights to be eroded via executive order. Fuck Joe Biden!

Correct.  There is only one way to change it and the 2nd will never be changed.  Biden is a fool here more than normal (for him)....as is his followers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

They built in the means by which to change it and it's intentionally difficult. There is ZERO doubt that the framers of our constitution never meant for our rights to be eroded via executive order. Fuck everything about this executive order.

It’s no different than trump’s executive orders. They’re weak and fail in court. Why be upset? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Correct.  There is only one way to change it and the 2nd will never be changed.  Biden is a fool here more than normal (for him)....as is his followers.

Their are two ways to amend it, you fucking idiot!

You're as ignorant as spincry when it comes to history, just shut the fuck up!

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Their are two ways to amend it, you fucking idiot!

You're as ignorant as spincry when it comes to history, just shut the fuck up!

Hey fuckhead...I was referring to Biden thinking his EO can change it.

BOTH ways must go through the legislative process.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I swear, he’s just pushing to get removed from office, on purpose. The man wasn’t hired to do these big, sweeping in your face actions. He was hired to calm shit down yet all he continues to do is poor gas on the fire. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I swear, he’s just pushing to get removed from office, on purpose. The man wasn’t hired to do these big, sweeping in your face actions. He was hired to calm shit down yet all he continues to do is poor gas on the fire. 

They have zero intentions of calming anything down.  It makes you wonder just exactly how stupid they really are.  Just when I think I’ve got them all pretty well settled on the dummy chart....I am proven to have them rated too high...again and again.  It’s just weird.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They have zero intentions of calming anything down.  It makes you wonder just exactly how stupid they really are.  Just when I think I’ve got them all pretty well settled on the dummy chart....I am proven to have them rated too high...again and again.  It’s just weird.

Oh I fully think it’s intentional but I just think Biden ran as a low level, we will make it all better and nicer, candidate. Anyone that didn’t see that he was just going to be a Trojan horse for the alt left is just a babbling fuckin idiot. 

Do you follow Crenshaw at all? 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?

3 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh I fully think it’s intentional but I just think Biden ran as a low level, we will make it all better and nicer, candidate. Anyone that didn’t see that he was just going to be a Trojan horse for the alt left is just a babbling fuckin idiot. 

Do you follow Crenshaw at all? 

Not much but I like most of his spiel.

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your dick sucking backfired. :lol: 

I get tired of asking this to you and MC but, what the fuck are you talking about?  You are both off the fucking reservation with your self-hate, desperation and bitterness.  Didn’t your guy just win?  TDS is amazing!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not much but I like most of his spiel.

Same. I don’t follow any one politician or “celeb” but listened to his Rogan podcast. Seems like a pretty smart guy with a solid effort at being rational at least.