Check your account email address ×

Follow the science

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Over 7000 thousand people dying. There are 14 million residents in Ontario. There are 40 million people living in Canada. 20k have been labeled a covid death. Over 1 million have supposedly tested positive You’ve shutdown your entire country over this?

Anyone who thinks this is about health and safety is an idiot. 

• Like 1

Our Federal Fuckwads lifted the international travel restrictions from Jan 2 to Feb 21 to allow international travel to beat our own mandatory hotel stay legislation starting Feb 22. Over 30 planes a week were allowed into Pearson in Toronto alone and there was no possible way to track, control or enforce the invasion. We have now exploded with the UK and S America strains. 10 months of deligence and sacrifice is completely fukked to import some votes after failing or refusing to obtain vaccines. Negligent assholes.

US death rate is 3.36 times greater than Ontario

Edited by Tinker

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Our Federal Fuckwads lifted the international travel restrictions from Jan 2 to Feb 21 to allow international travel to beat our own mandatory hotel stay legislation starting Feb 22. Over 30 planes a week were allowed into Pearson in Toronto alone and there was no possible way to track, control or enforce the invasion. We have now exploded with the UK and S America strains. 10 months of deligence and sacrifice is completely fukked to import some votes after failing or refusing to obtain vaccines. Negligent assholes.

US death rate is 3.36 times greater than Ontario

Yet Canada's case mortality rate is 28% higher.   We have more people get the disease but our medical system is obviously better getting them thru it.  

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yet Canada's case mortality rate is 28% higher.   We have more people get the disease but our medical system is obviously better getting them thru it.  

The USA is using more treatments while our dimwits are following strict china originated whack a mole approach to extinguishing covid.  Its a failed futile experiment that divides us into groups where the stupid will agree with any measures so long as it does not affect themselves, regardless of what it does to others.  Canada is full of stupid people.  

BTW, I thought the masks would stop this new wave of predicted variants.  Actually I didn't, nothing will, not even vaccines.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The USA is using more treatments while our dimwits are following strict china originated whack a mole approach to extinguishing covid.  Its a failed futile experiment that divides us into groups where the stupid will agree with any measures so long as it does not affect themselves, regardless of what it does to others.  Canada is full of stupid people.  

BTW, I thought the masks would stop this new wave of predicted variants.  Actually I didn't, nothing will, not even vaccines.

I don't know about Canada but our death numbers are dramatically inflated.   CDC and state health agencies admit as much.  

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Of course Hydrochloroquine was banned in Canada despite being prescribed for Arthritis, Lupis and Malaria for years. I don't know the demographs but the LTC facilities got hit real hard and it took several regulations to stop infections from entering the homes.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not if you don't wear one. Lets just summarize and say our International Travellers do not give a fuck and 1000's of them that got in were previously infected therefore they don't need to wear a mask. They can circulate and be covered in the fn virus and go right to leaving the virus in their path evry fucking day.  

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

What a faggot cuntry. I just hope they open that shit up by next February so I can go snow machining there!

Bring Phizer and Moderna please

And condoms for your gay stuff

17 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Not if you don't wear one. Lets just summarize and say our International Travellers do not give a fuck and 1000's of them that got in were previously infected therefore they don't need to wear a mask. They can circulate and be covered in the fn virus and go right to leaving the virus in their path evry fucking day.  

But if your countrymen are wearing  there's they will be safe. Oh wait lol 

Edited by Ez ryder

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Ill be fully moderna'd by the end of this month. Microchip and all!!!!1

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

To bad your leader did not push aside regulations and give huge incentives to any drug manu who could bring a working vac to market with a gueenteed number bought from them.  Thanks Trump. Even though i am not bothering with the shot my self 

Just now, Tinker said:

Masks don't work, neither does quarantining the healthy, which is our stupid method.

This is the current protocol.  Lets say someone at your place of work maybe comes in contact with a person who tested positive.  So they are supposed to self isolate until they get tested, there will be a time lapse during this time.  Now, note there is a cascading effect to self isolate all individuals who came in contact with the individual who is awaiting his/her result even if none have any symptoms.  Nobody with a function brain is gonna follow this nonsense.  

Also the cycle count for the PCR test used in Ontario has been upped to 40, the test is total garbage.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

To bad your leader did not push aside regulations and give huge incentives to any drug manu who could bring a working vac to market with a gueenteed number bought from them.  Thanks Trump. Even though i am not bothering with the shot my self 

The Orange Man kicked ass

After The Cuban Cumshot had his ramble about the perfect time for a Global Reset I honestly think the guy has intentionally put Canada in this position. I hope they find the 12 yr old boy in the closet we all know is there. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Ill be fully moderna'd by the end of this month. Microchip and all!!!!1

Fauci says, "Two shots are better!"-Science.

If two are better, three is much more gooder!  Four or more?  GOLDEN!  :lol: 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Masks don't work, neither does quarantining the healthy, which is our stupid method.

This is the current protocol.  Lets say someone at your place of work maybe comes in contact with a person who tested positive.  So they are supposed to self isolate until they get tested, there will be a time lapse during this time.  Now, note there is a cascading effect to self isolate all individuals who came in contact with the individual who is awaiting his/her result even if none have any symptoms.  Nobody with a function brain is gonna follow this nonsense.  

Also the cycle count for the PCR test used in Ontario has been upped to 40, the test is total garbage.

If masks don't work explain our numbers.

If you seriously don't think covering you mouth doesn't reduce what you expel you are a fucking idiot. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Fauci says, "Two shots are better!"-Science.

If two are better, three is much more gooder!  Four or more?  GOLDEN!  :lol: 

Fuck that I want to wheel around a iv drip to show every one just how seriously I take this 

• Haha 1

Just now, Tinker said:

If you seriously don't think covering you mouth doesn't reduce what you expel you are a fucking idiot. 

If your countrymen are all wearing them why are your numbers going up.

How did it ever spred in China in the first place they have been wereing masks there for a decade 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Fuck that I want to wheel around a iv drip to show every one just how seriously I take this 

Wait for it.......

There will be several levels of "i've been vaxed" cards.  Each one allows a bit more rights than the last.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Nothing going on bad in the US now let’s see what’s up north?

OH MY FUCKIN GOD! 

I know care about the Canadians!

Eat drain cleaner.  Hurry.  Two doses are better.  I'll make you a card.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

If your countrymen are all wearing them why are your numbers going up.

How did it ever spred in China in the first place they have been wereing masks there for a decade 

What makes you think our "Countrymen" are wearing them ? And they have nothing to do with contact transfer when they don't give a fuck about what they contact and transfer.

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Are you talking symptomatic spread or asymptomatic spread?  I'm talking about the latter no symptom spread, good luck with the mask that you breath right through, so what has changed to cause the spread? If you have symptoms you should be staying put.

If you think these BS amateur hour masks work, I'll take you into a smelter and we can test out your stupidity. 

• Like 1