Check your account email address ×

Follow the science

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

What makes you think our "Countrymen" are wearing them ? And they have nothing to do with contact transfer when they don't give a fuck about what they contact and transfer.

I do believe that masks may slow down how far you spit out the virus if you have it, but I don't believe they stop contact transfer.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you talking symptomatic spread or asymptomatic spread?  I'm talking about the latter no symptom spread, good luck with the mask that you breath right through, so what has changed to cause the spread? If you have symptoms you should be staying put.

If you think these BS amateur hour masks work, I'll take you into a smelter and we can test out your stupidity. 

Smelter ? WTF does that prove ??

Just now, Tinker said:

Smelter ? WTF does that prove ??

You'll be dead. 

You wear masks with zero specs as to what particle sizes they allow to pass hoping this will save you.  What does it say on the packaging?:lol:

When you have no symptoms you are breathing right through the mask.

Will you be OK with your travel restrictions coming soon, ie travel by land and vaccine passports?   Will you mandate this at your work?

This is not about a virus anymore Tink, wake the fuck up.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You'll be dead. 

You wear masks with zero specs as to what particle sizes they allow to pass hoping this will save you.  What does it say on the packaging?:lol:

When you have no symptoms you are breathing right through the mask.

Will you be OK with your travel restrictions coming soon, ie travel by land and vaccine passports?   Will you mandate this at your work?

This is not about a virus anymore Tink, wake the fuck up.

And you say I'm stupid. I clearly said expel, I clearly said reducing what you expel. Nothing to do with protecting what you inhale and no mention of N95 or respirator requirement for protecting yourself. Surgical masks, face coverings and shields do nothing to protect you from what you can inhale. Cover your mouth when you cough like Mom used to smack you for turns into inhaling from a smelter is the same thing. Stop makin shit up.

Edited by Tinker

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

And you say I'm stupid. I clearly said expel, I clearly said reducing what you expel. Nothing to do with protecting what you inhale and no mention of N95 or respirator requirement for protecting yourself. Surgical masks, face coverings and shields do nothing to protect you from what you can inhale. Cover your mouth when you cough like Mom used to smack you for turns into inhaling from a smelter is the same thing. Stop makin shit up.

The masks people are wearing do not stop shit.  What are the specs for them?  That's right there aren't any.  Do not try to use N95 masks that have specs to try and change the goalposts or shields that nobody is wearing. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The masks people are wearing do not stop shit.  What are the specs for them?  That's right there aren't any.  Do not try to use N95 masks that have specs to try and change the goalposts or shields that nobody is wearing. 

Specs on what can get around a mask or common sense that something in front of your mouth may stop your goobers from getting on the gas pump ? Use your head. 

You came up with the dying from a smelter goal posts... and missed. And if you don't think 1000's and 1000's of people who are working right now aren't wearing shields and masks you are completely out of touch.

Took the family shopping in Saskatchewan about a month ago. Guess there was a big outbreak there at the time. About a day after we got home both the wife and I had a very mild scratchy throat and light cough for about a week.  Most likely was one of the ultra deadly variants. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Took the family shopping in Saskatchewan about a month ago. Guess there was a big outbreak there at the time. About a day after we got home both the wife and I had a very mild scratchy throat and light cough for about a week.  Most likely was one of the ultra deadly variants. 

Holy shit!  Praise God you all survived.  Or, did you?

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’ll have to get tested to see if I’m deathly ill 

I don't understand how a man with your intellect got infected but good on Ya for bringing it back to your nice clean home town. Hopefully cull some useless old folks and scoop the greasy old triples from their estate... assuming any of this is true. 

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

I don't understand how a man with your intellect got infected but good on Ya for bringing it back to your nice clean home town. Hopefully cull some useless old folks and scoop the greasy old triples from their estate... assuming any of this is true. 

I get at least one mild respiratory illness per year. Not sure how this is any different. 

50 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Specs on what can get around a mask or common sense that something in front of your mouth may stop your goobers from getting on the gas pump ? Use your head. 

You came up with the dying from a smelter goal posts... and missed. And if you don't think 1000's and 1000's of people who are working right now aren't wearing shields and masks you are completely out of touch.

So no specs or data to show how effective they are, just assume.  Great.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anyone try this at home.

First off, that is a piece of shit meter. Look how long it took to read high and then clear the reading...

Secondly, I must be a lot fucking tougher than you, because I have to wear a mask at work and it doesn't bother me.....lol. Does it help? Absolutely. Does it really have much affect on my life? Not really

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So no specs or data to show how effective they are, just assume.  Great.

Don't waste your time with me, spread your message to every doctor, nurse, hospital and clinic that they're wrong. Go with stupid actually. Masks have been worn to prevent the spread of infection for 100 years but you find it crippling. Great

8 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Don't waste your time with me, spread your message to every doctor, nurse, hospital and clinic that they're wrong. Go with stupid actually. Masks have been worn to prevent the spread of infection for 100 years but you find it crippling. Great

Again you are talking about symptomatic spread, that is not in this discussion and must not be extrapolated to include asymptomatic.  People with zero symptoms who are not coughing or sneezing, just breathing normal.  The mask does nothing as shown in all the data comparing states with and without, data does not lie but people do.

So what is causing the spread now if everyone is wearing masks?  Non compliance?:lol:

You know an interprovincial travel restriction is coming to stop the spread, its about time you wake up.

13 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Doctors wear a mask to keep bacteria from saliva from getting into an open wound during surgery in a sterile environment 

there’s not one single controlled study that shows that masks make any noticeable difference as they’re worn in the general public 

it’s really just a placebo, also a virtue signal for shitty people 

• Like 1